Easy. Fill out some questions, they send you a sample file, you transcribe. After that, they review and then let you know via email if they are bringing you on.
You will be notified via email.
If your metrics are not up, even after additional minutes are given, can you re apply?
You just have to provide them with a paypal address to be hired.
You will receive an email.
You get an email.
You apply online and you have to take a grammar test and do a writing sample. From there, Rev will email you on your acceptance. Remember only a small percentage of people get hired so don't be discouraged. I applied, and didn't get hired at first, and then they emailed me and told me I was hired so don't get upset if you don't get hired at first, they may just have to take a second look at your resume.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Rev.com a better place to work?28 people answered
- Do you have to type fast to transcribe for them?13 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Rev.com?12 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Rev.com? What are the steps along the way…10 people answered
- In detail, how exactly are Rev employees compensated for their services? Can employees request pay s…7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Rev.com about how to improve it?6 people answered
- Do I need to have unlimited data to do this job?6 people answered
- Do they withhold taxes (W2)? Or do they provide at 1099?6 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Rev.com?5 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Rev.com?5 people answered