Rev.com Employee Review

Fun company to work for
FREELANCE TRANSCRIPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  RemoteNovember 30, 2019
Rev.com is how I keep up on current events, as I don't have much time to scroll through social media. At Rev.com, you truly make your own hours, and I love that flexibility. It's a great side job, or if you really can pump those keys away it can be a great main source for income as well, but that requires a lot of dedication and a good typing speed. I wish it paid a bit more, but it works for me perfectly since I have a full-time working significant other. We make it work.

Other Rev.com Employee Reviews

Not bad, flexible work, pay's not great
Freelance Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 25, 2020
A lot of the available work is very difficult audio, which decreases your words per minute drastically, resulting in pretty low hourly rate. Also, I've had projects graded improperly. The corrections made to my project were far worse than my errors. It was eventually corrected, but I had to go through several people with my complaints.
Easily-accessible job for Freelance workers
Revver (Current Employee) –  Freelance; from homeJanuary 25, 2020
Rev is a fun and freeing company to work for. Once you pass a short assessment of your skills with speaking and writing English, grammar, punctuation, listening comprehension, etc, you're able to finish the learning process with Rev's captioning software and begin claiming captioning work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rev.com. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Rev.com.

Powered by Comparably

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?