Revana Employee Reviews

Not bad for telemarketing
Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
Working here is okay, depending on the group you are in. Managers can be good or bad, again depending on the group. Other employees can be pretty harsh, it just depends.
my review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 11, 2018
I took the job at Revana due to I needed a job. It helped med land my job at Stella & Dot. I won a trip for being the best agent for the most times in a year.
Pros
Platinum Club
Cons
low pay
Great environment
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 5, 2018
Revana in a whole is a great place to work. The people there are amazing, Management feels like they have the best interest for you and your well being. All together Revana was a great experience.
Pros
Great People
Cons
short breaks
interview
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2018
I loved this job it was a good working environment and with this the people were amazing and the management team was very helpful with helping their employees be sucessful
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Great starter job
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 27, 2018
Fast paced and perfect for the busy multi-tasker. Management could use some improvement on professionalism and coaching skills. Management only approaches when you've done something wrong, not very friendly. Definitely not a "forever job".
Pros
Always something to do
Cons
No overtime to complete tasks, minimal recognition
Good first time opportunity in a call center
Territory Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 27, 2018
Inside sales is a growing market segment and Revana is a great foot in the door to this type of working environment. Lot's of turnover, both in employees and opportunities. Company has no problem getting large clients to give them a shot at selling their product for them, but poor execution and results typically leads to short trial time and entire segments of the business being scrapped at a moments notice.
Pros
good experience, relaxed environment
Cons
High turnover, no vision
Great pace to start
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 22, 2018
Most days were filled with a lot of noise, I worked in a call center environment so that's a given. Sometimes, it was just way too competitive for new hires to be thrown to the wolves with the old timer's and expecting them to perform as well if not better, and then to be talked down to when unrealistic expectation were NOT met.
Pros
On Site convenience of Food Vendors and Machines
Cons
Lack of advancement for career minded professionals such as myself
Great friendly place to work
Business & Sales specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 21, 2018
Revana was a great location to work at. Flexible with hours and always on time with pay. I enjoyed going to work everyday and working with people who i genuinely cared for.
manager didn't have a clue team was great
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2018
My manager was never around if you had questions and wouldn't know how to answer would have to find someone else. Supervisor was great and would work with you if you had appts or other emergencies. Team challenges and raffles were great
I Won't Be Back
Agency Account Strategist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 15, 2018
The pay is very high compared to many other call center/marketing positions but the high pay does not make up for everything else wrong with this employer.
Pros
High Pay in Google Program
Cons
Bad Culture, Bad Management, Lack of Job Security
Short Term Assingments
Google My Business Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 10, 2018
The assignments were short term from 6 months to a year, with no expectation of advancement. The client was demanding and required a lot of advanced skills that I brought in with me, and taught to others.
Call Center Environment
Sales Representative /Marketing Expert (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 7, 2018
Call centers have large number of employees aligned to a single 'supervisor' on the floor who guides but does not directly involve with the customer. These can be fun or frustrating environments.
Pros
High school vibe
Cons
dead end
High Paced Ever changing
Sales Delivery Manger III (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 5, 2018
Changing process , targets and focus, As a manager had to learn to keep the reps informed with the constant changes and help them keep a focus on the controllable parts of their job. First place I have worked where reps dictate their own schedules and the financial incentives were removed by guaranteeing commissions. This was great learning for me to motivate other than financial considerations. It was fantastic seeing people succeed and achieve targets
Pros
flexible schedule, good pay
Cons
Ever changing focus from the client
aweseme place
Inbound Sales (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 5, 2018
nothing bad to say about this place. great people, great management. If youre new to the workforce, this is a great company to get yourself going and learn many new skills.
Fun and enjoyable work enviroment
B2B Sales Rep (Out Bound Sales) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 19, 2018
The call center wasn't bad at all, had lots of fun, just had to move for family. Management is amazing and great role models and give excellent carer advise.
Pros
nice work schedules
Cons
not enough time off
Productive place to work
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 19, 2018
Overall good company to work for. It’s competitive, fun, fast paced. Commission based it was a sales job I was in. Room for advancement and grow. Great staff
Great place to build work ethic and learn the corporate industry
Sales Manager II/Operations Manager - ADT (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 8, 2018
You are able to transfer around and work with a lot of great clients. There is always opportunity for advancement & if you show up and work hard you can make decent money.
Google Marketing Specialist / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 1, 2018
The managers were great and always worked with any schedule issues we had. Fun place with lots of benefits and room for advancement. They paid for my health insurance licence and job training! A+ employer!
Pros
Free lunches and paid training
Cons
Strict time punch on breaks
Just your average job
Inbound / Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 16, 2017
I used to enjoy going to work here but now the environment is so stressful all the company cares about is how much money you make the company. The holistic behavior of revana makes employees feel like they're people in a chair and not an asset to the company. Some people have work there for over 7 years and hasn't received a pay raise in their salary, last time I checked cost of living is more now than it was 7 years ago, so now it's hard for people to take care of their family.
Pros
Free snacks, coffee. PTO, Wellness Time
Cons
Healthcare benefits, enviroment, management
job placement
sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 8, 2017
there is no room for advancement at revana and the upper management are awful rude and have no respect for the reps that do all the work you are in training for 4 weeks and then put on the floor to go on your own and if you dont get it oh well is how they look at it always has bed bugs no wonder the place got shut down
Pros
money is good
Cons
managers are awful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revana. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.2

3.0Personal Development

2.2Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight