Revature Employee Reviews

Scam
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 9, 2019
This place is a scam, watch out. For more details check out their Google reviews. They will rope you into indentured servitude. It's a "school" where they will place you randomly after you complete the "training" they give you. However if you try to leave during the program or you don't want to go to where they placed you they will fine you $20,000 so you are totally trapped.
Revature is a rare find these days
N/A (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 27, 2018
Revature is a great place to work. I truly feel thankful for being part of the company. Unlike working at another company that is just trying to make widgets faster and cheaper, we are genuinely making an impact on people's lives. That motivation is everything. Im proud of the company's vision and on a day to day basis, we have fun too. The CEO is awesome and the management team is smart, empathetic and involved. Although we are work incredibly hard, there is good balance. The management team is very respectful of people's time after hours. I rarely ever work past 5:00. I have made a lot of friends at Revature and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to be part of a face past, game changing company.
Pros
culture, people, career growth, learning, new technology, work/life balance
Cons
traffic in northern Virginia is the worst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revature. Our community is ready to answer.

Revature Reviews by Job Title