Revere Health Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work!
Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 17, 2018
I've been at Revere Health for a couple years now and have really enjoyed it. I think it's run by people and providers who really care about the patients but also their employees. You have to work hard and always remember to put the patients first. It's a rewarding job with excellent people as well. I really love all the team leads, they are so nice and always willing to help. My team is also awesome! Taking calls all day can be really tiring but I go home feeling like my job is important and that I helped so many people.
Pros
Helping people, fun environment, paid holidays, benefits
Cons
angry patients, can be super stressful
LOVE the company, energetic environment, great intro to medicine with opportunity to grow clinicwide
Representative-Call Center (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 27, 2018
I have worked here for 3.5 years and do not plan on leaving this company. Revere Health is absolutely amazing and this is not your typical call center, the title would better be explained as an off campus receptionist. Yes, you take inbound calls all day, but rather than selling stuff to people, you are taking care of their health by scheduling appointments, leaving messages for the medical staff, offering empathy to individual's situations and getting them in contact with the correct offices if needed. It's strenuous as it is sitting and taking calls for 8 hours a day M-F-sometimes calls are back to back, other times you get a couple minutes waiting for one to come in-but if you have a passion for taking care of people and leaving them happier than they initially called in, you need to work here. The leadership works with you if you work with them, just like any other company. If you prove to be a lazy employee, their trust and cooperation with you is limited. But I have worked closely with the leadership for a long time through training's and interactions, and I know them to be hard working people invested in your success. I have stayed because of them and the people I work with. Taking calls all day is not necessarily a dream come true, but working in an environment where I thoroughly enjoy the interactions I have with my peers on a daily basis is a place I will stay. You do not need to have any medical background as they train you before each new department. The best thing for me with this job is that it has taught me a lot about how to make my own health a priority. This  more... job is an incredible stepping stone if you're wanting to work in medicine but aren't sure which area of it to go into as it'll give you an intro to many different departments.  less
Pros
fun coworkers, monthly bonuses, benefits, employee appreciation
Cons
sit in a chair all day (can take a quick break if needed to move around), sometimes upset patients
Highly recommend
WHNP (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 15, 2018
I highly recommend Revere Health Family Medicine in Provo. They create an amazing work environment. I LOVED it here, I enjoyed my manager/ physician/ coworkers. There is so much employee appreciation and concern for your family life. They are honest and good with communication.
Pros
benefits, compensation, family concer, employee appreciation
Cons
Patient complaints
Great work environment! Loved the company.
Receptionist and Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 6, 2018
This was such a great job experience. The manager was so friendly and willing to help with any conflicts we had in schedule and such. The office was super busy but everyone still felt like family and it was a great place to be everyday. It is a very busy place but the non-stop work is fun! Would definitely recommend!
Pros
Free lunches, over time, great co-workers
Cons
busy busy
Call center environment
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 29, 2018
This was 100% call center environment, no matter what they tell you. Boring, repetitive, team leads mess around, clinics act like you’re annoying them
Pros
Full time hours
Cons
Boring, sitting down the entire day, call center
Horrible management.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 26, 2018
like another review written on here, the managers are self serving and cliquey. they are nice to your face but not behind your back, as they even talk badly about themselves and other employees there.
the main boss guy cant control the other team leads and doesnt discipline employees or leadership when mistakes happen repeatedly.
turnover is high and training is not good enough
breaks are few but at least you have a lot of paid time off
other than the management it would be a great place to work. but its hard to be working for people who still act like cliquey high school girls. quite a negative work environment.
Cons
Management, short breaks
It was a call center. I didn't like not working in an office atmosphere.
Receptionist/Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 26, 2018
In a typical day, I took 80-100 calls. I googled terms while on the phone with patients because I was never trained in the medical field. But I managed to do a great job. The management was awful!!! My team-lead didn't work hard, and told me I didn't have to work as hard as I was. But I continued to work hard, like I do. And it really made her mad that I was taking more calls and had less mistakes than her. And after that, she had it out for me. I told upper management, and they did nothing to help the situation. I got fired because of a lie my team-lead told. The one thing I did enjoy, was teaching myself all this terminology that I had never heard of. Also, it really showed me that I can do anything. If I can schedule patients on the right days for an operation, shot, or any other procedure that I had no previous knowledge of, made me proud of myself. If I can do that many calls correctly, than I can work in any busy office.
Pros
Teaching myself medical terminology, this job challenged me, I realized that I want to continue working for medical offices
Cons
Poor management, having to always correct other people's mistakes, too many people working the phones making room for a lot of confusion and errors
fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 7, 2018
for the most part it was a fun place to work most of the employees were friendly and the managers were awesome some of the office's i took calls felt like they didn't care about the patients
Pros
30 min lunch, friendly managers
Cons
don't take doctor notes if sick still
Great Colleagues, difficult for promotions
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COLLECTIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 27, 2018
I enjoyed the experience I learned while at Revere. The organization is not easy to get a promotion, but a good hard worker can find a good home here with solid benefits
Busy Call Center
Contact Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 6, 2018
It is a typical call center. As you learn new departments your days get busier and busier. On an average day you can answer over 100 calls.
It isn't a place to socialize. You stay busy and answer phones.
Pros
Days are busy and go fast.
Cons
No breaks
It was a great place to work
Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 6, 2018
There were many job advancement opportunities after working there for a year. The management was nice and understandable. They really worked with you to make sure that you knew how to do your job comfortably. The environment was always friendly.
management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Saint George, UTJanuary 31, 2018
Management was not the best when I was working their. Some coworkers could do no wrong. Depending on the employee they wouldn't get in trouble for anything which can be frustrating.
Opportunities for growth and productive
Ophth Technician/Surgery Coordinator/Scribe (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 17, 2018
A typical day at work was very fast-paced but I learned to prioritize, delegate, and multitask to complete responsibilities. I also learned to trust in relying on team members (i.e. the doctor, technicians, secretaries, etc.) to fulfill their responsibilities. Management was very supportive of the staff and encouraged work/life balance. The hardest part of the job was being understaffed and under-trained, but in a college town it is difficult to find long-term employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and taking care of a variety of different patients from varying backgrounds. Personally becoming acquainted with patients and their characters brought me a lot of joy.
Productive, energetic environment
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 4, 2017
Very welcoming, relaxing vibe over all it was great. They would have great work party’s, you would never feel like you were missing out. Everyone is very friendly. The job is very simple and slow paced.
Great Place to Work for
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. George, UTNovember 27, 2017
I love working here, I love my coworkers the only downside to working here is the low pay rate compared to IHC, Managment is okay. The hardest part of working here is how high paced it is.
Pros
Free Lunches occ, Coworkers
Cons
Short Lunch, Wages
Awful work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTNovember 25, 2017
They keep adding responsibilities with no pay increase or proper training. Claim they don’t like to micro manage but that’s all they do is micro management.
Pros
Help patients
Cons
Manages want you to do 14 hours of work in 10, Have their favorites and not worried to belittle you in front of everyone
Management was laughable
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  St. George, UTOctober 28, 2017
If they don't want to lose loyal consistent employees who truly care about patients, the CEO should get the supervisors in depth adequate training to properly manage, motivate, and create an environment of trust with their staff.

Administrators should stand up for the excellent employees who are mistreated by supervisors, especially over small dramatic petti things.
Pros
Learned everything I needed to move on
Cons
Lack of management
Great place to work.
Radiologic Technologist/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  St. George UtahOctober 21, 2017
Fun People, fast paced, great atmosphere. Busy in lab n the mornings and busy in x ray in the afternoons. Wonderful patients, fun co-workers, Looked forward to every day...till I didn't anymore.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Antiquated x ray equipment
Worked for them as Central Utah Clinic
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 18, 2017
I loved my job when I worked there. Most of the time they really cared about you as a person ad would work with your schedule.The fast pace of the job took some getting used to, but it made the day go by faster.
Pros
Drug rep lunches, friends
Cons
some co-workers always looking for you to do something wrong
Loved it!
Radiation Therapist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 21, 2017
Although this was a temporary position, I would be glad to go back anytime. My Co-Workers were wonderful to work with, My Supervisors were Great. I was included on Employee Appreciation Day, and that meant a lot to me.
Pros
Nice Equipment, Great Co-Workers, Dr. provided lunch on Friday.
Cons
Short Term Assignment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revere Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

1.6Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight