Revere Health Employee Reviews

Very easy going and fun place to work
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Eagle Mountain, UTOctober 19, 2018
First job I've actually enjoyed working at. Coworkers and providers are all nice and welcoming and very cooperative to work with. The office manager is a blast!
Pros
free lunches
Values Employees
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 10, 2018
This company highly values its employees and its customers. I've always felt appreciated by the company and by the administrators, which is important getting that from positions that are so high up. Great opportunities for advancement.
Pros
focus on customer and employee satisfaction, opportunities for advancement, great work environment
Cons
pay could always be a little better
Not the greatest place to work. The people are great, but the company and culture is not.
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 24, 2018
You are often thrust into roles with greater responsibility without the proper training or compensation. I have been performing the job my former boss was, with nearly twice the responsibility but at 40% less pay. My experience was nearly the same and in some cases better. They don't value longevity, if they did, they would pay a little more to ensure people are happy enough to stay around.
Pros
some minor benefits of the usage of clinic facilities.
Cons
High stress, low reward, lower end of the pay scale, almost no loyalty.
Having the opportunilty to build a department
Assisting in surgery (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 4, 2018
I was the only sonographer for the first 3 years of my employment and stayed quite busy.
Over the past 23 years, management has changed frequently.
It was very comfortable working there. I had my own "office" space.
Was able to meet many many interesting people.
Pros
Feeling comfortable and relaxed. Building a relationship with the doctors.
Cons
Sometimes no lunch or break.
People are kind and helpful
Sleep Technician (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 29, 2018
The employees at the Revere Health Sleep Lab were very kind and willing to help. They were collaborative and were very patient focused. The job included staying up all night to observe the sleep study.
Lots of benefits
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 25, 2018
I worked at the Revere Health contact center. It is a call center type of job so it's a given that you are on the phone/computer all day. But it's different in that you are making appointments and talking to patients so I found that interesting. You take multiple types of calls so the day has variety in it. I learned a lot! For me it was a way to put my feet back in the medical world after time away and it helped me get some skills that have helped me get a new position in the medical field. You are busy, taking calls pretty much constantly, but depending on the day there is also some down time to get to know the people around you. The environment was friendly and I loved my coworkers and the team leads. As you learn more, you get trained to do more which I liked since it keeps the work interesting. You are able to transfer within Revere after a certain amount of time. Good benefits and PTO which can be used for vacation or sick time depending on what you need. Not a lot of breaks during the day though and just 30 minute lunch. They have incentive programs to increase your pay as well as games and fun things going on all the time to keep things interesting and get a little team competition going (all in good fun)...various prizes were given which I liked. Revere also has a workout club as well as a wellness program. If you take advantage of all of the perks, it adds up!
Pros
Occasional treats/breakfast, friendly environment, fun competitions
Cons
Short lunch and breaks, it's a lot of sitting
Great Place to Work!
Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 17, 2018
I've been at Revere Health for a couple years now and have really enjoyed it. I think it's run by people and providers who really care about the patients but also their employees. You have to work hard and always remember to put the patients first. It's a rewarding job with excellent people as well. I really love all the team leads, they are so nice and always willing to help. My team is also awesome! Taking calls all day can be really tiring but I go home feeling like my job is important and that I helped so many people.
Pros
Helping people, fun environment, paid holidays, benefits
Cons
angry patients, can be super stressful
LOVE the company, energetic environment, great intro to medicine with opportunity to grow clinicwide
Representative-Call Center (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 27, 2018
I have worked here for 3.5 years and do not plan on leaving this company. Revere Health is absolutely amazing and this is not your typical call center, the title would better be explained as an off campus receptionist. Yes, you take inbound calls all day, but rather than selling stuff to people, you are taking care of their health by scheduling appointments, leaving messages for the medical staff, offering empathy to individual's situations and getting them in contact with the correct offices if needed. It's strenuous as it is sitting and taking calls for 8 hours a day M-F-sometimes calls are back to back, other times you get a couple minutes waiting for one to come in-but if you have a passion for taking care of people and leaving them happier than they initially called in, you need to work here. The leadership works with you if you work with them, just like any other company. If you prove to be a lazy employee, their trust and cooperation with you is limited. But I have worked closely with the leadership for a long time through training's and interactions, and I know them to be hard working people invested in your success. I have stayed because of them and the people I work with. Taking calls all day is not necessarily a dream come true, but working in an environment where I thoroughly enjoy the interactions I have with my peers on a daily basis is a place I will stay. You do not need to have any medical background as they train you before each new department. The best thing for me with this job is that it has taught me a lot about how to make my own health a priority. This  more... job is an incredible stepping stone if you're wanting to work in medicine but aren't sure which area of it to go into as it'll give you an intro to many different departments.  less
Pros
fun coworkers, monthly bonuses, benefits, employee appreciation
Cons
sit in a chair all day (can take a quick break if needed to move around), sometimes upset patients
Highly recommend
WHNP (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 15, 2018
I highly recommend Revere Health Family Medicine in Provo. They create an amazing work environment. I LOVED it here, I enjoyed my manager/ physician/ coworkers. There is so much employee appreciation and concern for your family life. They are honest and good with communication.
Pros
benefits, compensation, family concer, employee appreciation
Cons
Patient complaints
Great work environment! Loved the company.
Receptionist and Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 6, 2018
This was such a great job experience. The manager was so friendly and willing to help with any conflicts we had in schedule and such. The office was super busy but everyone still felt like family and it was a great place to be everyday. It is a very busy place but the non-stop work is fun! Would definitely recommend!
Pros
Free lunches, over time, great co-workers
Cons
busy busy
Call center environment
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 29, 2018
This was 100% call center environment, no matter what they tell you. Boring, repetitive, team leads mess around, clinics act like you’re annoying them
Pros
Full time hours
Cons
Boring, sitting down the entire day, call center
Horrible management.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMay 26, 2018
like another review written on here, the managers are self serving and cliquey. they are nice to your face but not behind your back, as they even talk badly about themselves and other employees there.
the main boss guy cant control the other team leads and doesnt discipline employees or leadership when mistakes happen repeatedly.
turnover is high and training is not good enough
breaks are few but at least you have a lot of paid time off
other than the management it would be a great place to work. but its hard to be working for people who still act like cliquey high school girls. quite a negative work environment.
Cons
Management, short breaks
It was a call center. I didn't like not working in an office atmosphere.
Receptionist/Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 26, 2018
In a typical day, I took 80-100 calls. I googled terms while on the phone with patients because I was never trained in the medical field. But I managed to do a great job. The management was awful!!! My team-lead didn't work hard, and told me I didn't have to work as hard as I was. But I continued to work hard, like I do. And it really made her mad that I was taking more calls and had less mistakes than her. And after that, she had it out for me. I told upper management, and they did nothing to help the situation. I got fired because of a lie my team-lead told. The one thing I did enjoy, was teaching myself all this terminology that I had never heard of. Also, it really showed me that I can do anything. If I can schedule patients on the right days for an operation, shot, or any other procedure that I had no previous knowledge of, made me proud of myself. If I can do that many calls correctly, than I can work in any busy office.
Pros
Teaching myself medical terminology, this job challenged me, I realized that I want to continue working for medical offices
Cons
Poor management, having to always correct other people's mistakes, too many people working the phones making room for a lot of confusion and errors
Fun teamworking enviroment
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 23, 2018
Working together as an office to assure the care of the patients is amazing and I would love to work here again. The doctors, nurses, lab techs. Etc. All work together so wonderfully and make sure that teamwork and ethics are top priority!
Pros
Occasional free lunch, teamwork
Cons
Short breaks, can be over busy
fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 7, 2018
for the most part it was a fun place to work most of the employees were friendly and the managers were awesome some of the office's i took calls felt like they didn't care about the patients
Pros
30 min lunch, friendly managers
Cons
don't take doctor notes if sick still
Revere Health
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTApril 4, 2018
Great place to work and the growth with the company is unbelievable. The Dr's are all very knowledgeable and truly care about each and every patient that walks through there door.
Great Colleagues, difficult for promotions
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COLLECTIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 27, 2018
I enjoyed the experience I learned while at Revere. The organization is not easy to get a promotion, but a good hard worker can find a good home here with solid benefits
Fast paced and exciting work environment.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTFebruary 14, 2018
I absolutely loved working here! Even having mostly female coworkers and a staff size of over 30 people, we got along fabulously! Lots of fun lunch parties, sales rep lunches, birthday decorations, and more. The work itself being fast paced (it's an ob/gyn office what else would you expect with babies wanting to be born?) keeps you on your feet, and your mind active.
Pros
Great team to work with. Lunch parties!
Cons
Last minute schedule changes when Dr is called out to deliver.
Busy Call Center
Contact Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 6, 2018
It is a typical call center. As you learn new departments your days get busier and busier. On an average day you can answer over 100 calls.
It isn't a place to socialize. You stay busy and answer phones.
Pros
Days are busy and go fast.
Cons
No breaks
It was a great place to work
Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTFebruary 6, 2018
There were many job advancement opportunities after working there for a year. The management was nice and understandable. They really worked with you to make sure that you knew how to do your job comfortably. The environment was always friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revere Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

1.6Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight