Revere Health Employee Reviews

Loved the job but not the lack of appreciation
Corporate offices/undisclosed position (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 20, 2019
I loved working for Revere Health and there are a lot of good people there. I would have recommended it until the end of my time there when I realized a lot of things going on.

I was promised some things from my direct supervisor that did not happen when it mattered because of his direct supervisor. His direct supervisor was very hard to work with and had unrealistic expectations which is why, when I left, most of the department left with me. Luckily he is no longer with the company and hopefully the atmosphere can now be less fearful, more positive, and have more realistic expectations.

I hope for the best for the company because other than my experiences at the end I loved the company and still do and hope for the best for them.
Pros
Mostly good people, loved the work I did.
Cons
Unrealistic expectations, low pay, inability to recognize employees for a job well done.
Great company to work for
AR Manager (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 12, 2019
It's a physician owened medical clinic. That means they are invested in your success. I enjoy the people I work with and that makes hard days not too bad and good days really good!
Very low pay scale
Medical Assistant/Scribe (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 23, 2019
Revere Health has a very low pay scale and very small raises. Does not offer any incentives or acknowledgement for your work. “Everyone is replaceable” is their motto. You are just another pawn and anyone can do what you do. Lack of appreciation from management.
Pros
Medical experience
Cons
Pay, appreciation, work load, management
Poor Management who keeps the gossiping wheels spinning
Mailroom Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 22, 2019
I loved my position and what I did day to day. Management is very poor and micro-manages certain individuals. The clinic is very cliquish and if you are not part of the clique, you are gossiped about every chance they get. Going to HR and trying to get their help is a HUGE joke. Would not recommend the clinic, Administration, OR the higher ups.
Loved every minute at Revere!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Payson, UTJuly 21, 2019
It’s the best company I’ve ever worked for! If I decide to return to work, Revere is the only company I will ever work for again! The staff is great, and so are the benefits!
Decent place to start an IT career
IT Service Desk Analyst Level II (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 19, 2019
Great place for entry level IT work. Offsite work is often required and there is opportunity to manage and complete various projects. Upward movement is slow. Degrees are valued higher than work experience.
Employees become a family
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 3, 2019
I worked at Revere for 5 years and cried when I left. I relocated to another state for husband’s work or else I would not have left Revere. My co workers became family that you see day in and day out who encourage you to do your best. With that environment, only the best patient care can be given.
Pros
Rep lunch, benefits
Cons
Great learning experiences and co-workers
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTApril 6, 2019
I worked at revere in two different specialties for a total of 4 years. I loved that it was a fast paced environment and it never got boring. I worked closely with the doctors which helped me to learn a lot. I loved the patients and my co-workers. However, when there were problems within the office that were brought to the attention of the manager, nothing was done, multiple times. He would also “take sides” on certain things without trying to learn about what was going on and would say, “figure it out” to major problems. Other than simple management mistakes that could easily be corrected, I loved my time working for this company!
Pros
Free lunches, treats, learning, friendships, schedule flexibility, and awesome doctors.
Cons
Management, pay is not as good as other places.
Good place to begin if interested in getting into a medical career
Doctor Shadowing (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTMarch 25, 2019
This was a good place to intern in. The administrative staff was somewhat unprofessional at times but the doctors and nurses were wonderful and courteous. Some improved professionalism on admin's part is the only thing I would change about the place.
Friendly staff
PACU Nurse (Current Employee) –  American Fork, UTMarch 4, 2019
Great staff and relaxed environment. No drama. Doctors are great to work with. Break room provides snacks and lunch items. Have worked here a long time and stayed because of staff.
Lots of miscommunication.
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJanuary 6, 2019
Its just a company idea that was effective as a small company but now that they have grown they haven't advanced their company directive properly. It had a lot of back stabbing because they have built a culture of covering your own butt.
Fast-paced environment with a need for accuracy
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTDecember 27, 2018
Days start early at 7:30am and go until a little after 5:00pm. Patient needs come first. Accuracy is extremely important to make sure patients are scheduled properly. Great team and benefits are appreciated.
Pros
Safe and positive place to work
Cons
Fast-paced, demanding
Not my favorite place.
Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTNovember 16, 2018
I took calls all day and scheduled appointments and everyone thinks they're going to die if they don't see their family doctor that day and they'll be booked for the whole week. Just be prepared for upset patients, people saying their dying, a few nice people, and occasionally a REALLY angry parent who wants medical info on their child who just turned 18 and hasn't signed a HIPAA release form.
Pros
At the end of the year they add 10% of your salary to a 401k, Great coworkers if you can talk to them.
Cons
Very angry callers, little time with coworkers, very little chance to grow into the company.
Good learning experience but difficult goals to meet
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTOctober 19, 2018
The doctor I worked for was the best thing about working here. He taught me so much. However, the company was difficult to work for because you could never find people to cover your shifts. If you had a float scheduled for a day in Orem and they got a call for someone in Provo then Provo had priority over Orem. There were also too few floats. You could not catch a break if you were sick and needed someone soon. Also, it seemed like the harder we worked the less we got done. The goals and requirements of the company and the medical field in general are very high and no longer feels like medical care. The office manager we had was great and kept the peace between the other medical assistants however, there was tension and conflict between us all. (like most offices) But things would get resolved. The benefits and insurance were great but you did feel distant from the upper levels of the company.
Pros
Free lunches most of the time
Cons
short breaks, very high unbelievable goals
Values Employees
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 10, 2018
This company highly values its employees and its customers. I've always felt appreciated by the company and by the administrators, which is important getting that from positions that are so high up. Great opportunities for advancement.
Pros
focus on customer and employee satisfaction, opportunities for advancement, great work environment
Cons
pay could always be a little better
Not the greatest place to work. The people are great, but the company and culture is not.
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 24, 2018
You are often thrust into roles with greater responsibility without the proper training or compensation. I have been performing the job my former boss was, with nearly twice the responsibility but at 40% less pay. My experience was nearly the same and in some cases better. They don't value longevity, if they did, they would pay a little more to ensure people are happy enough to stay around.
Pros
some minor benefits of the usage of clinic facilities.
Cons
High stress, low reward, lower end of the pay scale, almost no loyalty.
Having the opportunilty to build a department
Assisting in surgery (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTSeptember 4, 2018
I was the only sonographer for the first 3 years of my employment and stayed quite busy.
Over the past 23 years, management has changed frequently.
It was very comfortable working there. I had my own "office" space.
Was able to meet many many interesting people.
Pros
Feeling comfortable and relaxed. Building a relationship with the doctors.
Cons
Sometimes no lunch or break.
People are kind and helpful
Sleep Technician (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 29, 2018
The employees at the Revere Health Sleep Lab were very kind and willing to help. They were collaborative and were very patient focused. The job included staying up all night to observe the sleep study.
Lots of benefits
Contact Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 25, 2018
I worked at the Revere Health contact center. It is a call center type of job so it's a given that you are on the phone/computer all day. But it's different in that you are making appointments and talking to patients so I found that interesting. You take multiple types of calls so the day has variety in it. I learned a lot! For me it was a way to put my feet back in the medical world after time away and it helped me get some skills that have helped me get a new position in the medical field. You are busy, taking calls pretty much constantly, but depending on the day there is also some down time to get to know the people around you. The environment was friendly and I loved my coworkers and the team leads. As you learn more, you get trained to do more which I liked since it keeps the work interesting. You are able to transfer within Revere after a certain amount of time. Good benefits and PTO which can be used for vacation or sick time depending on what you need. Not a lot of breaks during the day though and just 30 minute lunch. They have incentive programs to increase your pay as well as games and fun things going on all the time to keep things interesting and get a little team competition going (all in good fun)...various prizes were given which I liked. Revere also has a workout club as well as a wellness program. If you take advantage of all of the perks, it adds up!
Pros
Occasional treats/breakfast, friendly environment, fun competitions
Cons
Short lunch and breaks, it's a lot of sitting
Leading healthcare organization
Medical Scribe & Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Provo, UTJuly 24, 2018
Great place to work with a high standards and an excellent atmosphere for learning. Providers and staff genuinely care about their patients and each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revere Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight