Revolution Enterprises Employee Reviews

Used up and tossed aside
Laboratory technician (Former Employee) –  ILJune 3, 2018
I was honey potted until they got what they needed out of me and then bullied out for political reasons. A reason to fire me was fabricated and then presented to me with a smile. I have never been fired before in my life. They really proved that they consider their employees to be resources, not people.
Only going up from here
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILOctober 9, 2017
An excellent place to work! Can be stressful at times but it is worth it! GREAT employees, great management, overall great team! There really is nothing bad to say about this company! They have their game plan together and they are going to take the medical cannabis field by storm. Truly a leader in the industry, a force to be reckoned with.
Pros
Great workers, great products, safe, clean
Cons
None that I can honestly think of
Interesting place to work
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Delavan, ILMarch 6, 2016
If you love cannabis, this is the place to work. You get to be around it all the time.
Co-workers are a great group.
Not much else to say
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Hard to plan a personal life with hours / days / weekend work
Collaborative Entrepreneurship
Corporate office (Current Employee) –  CorporateDecember 15, 2015
Every day is different and exciting as with most start ups. We are encouraged to be independent within a collaborative team. Our company is led by a passionate and dedicated leadership team that truly believes in what we are doing. The sky is the limit at Revolution and i'd encourage you to come and be apart of it.
Pros
Amazing team, Entrepreneurial spirit, Cannabis company!
Productive and Fun Workplace
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Downers GroveDecember 8, 2015
The Revolution Enterprises team consists of passionate, and driven professionals that are more than willing to help each other out, and do whatever it takes to meet organizational goals. The leadership supports the entrepreneurial spirit, and rewards hard work. It is exciting to not only be a part of a growing industry, but to be a part of the very best within its industry. My work varies from day to day, and is always challenging and engaging.
Pros
Co workers, industry, company culture.
Cons
Not enough time in the day.
Great place to intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAMay 18, 2015
My internship at this company taught me many things about engineering concepts and how to apply them to a tangible product. It is cool to work with the machine shop equipment and graphite.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Revolution Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.

Revolution Enterprises Reviews by Location