Rewards Dental Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 8 jobs at Rewards Dental because we can’t find any available jobs at Rewards Dental close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 263 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
I have been working since 2017 and I love the environment. I can grow my skills and also have a good social life. If you are looking for a fun, rewarding and supportive environment then I would highly recommend applying for Rewards Dental.
This has been the most toxic work environment I have ever worked in. Absolutely no opportunity for advancement. Staff is not well trained, leading to high turnover rate. The owners micromanage to the extreme, they sit at home watching you through the cameras and call every hour to make sure you are not talking to any employee. They do not want you to be friends with any of your coworkers. They treat you like garbage. Good luck asking for ANY days off, especially Saturdays. Even when asking 2 months in advance they will deny you. Employees quit every month, and management truly doesn't believe they are doing anything wrong. Communication between front desk and Doctors is awful due to the owners constantly telling front desk one thing and doctors something else. No value to any employee. No work-life balance. Management is rude. Avoid at all cost.
I love my job and the people I work with. My coworkers are easy going and always willing to help the patients. The management and dentists are good. I would recommend this place to my friends.
Clinic is well organized and staff is well trained. As a dentist I can choose the treatment that's best for the patient without worrying about insurance. The dentist can spend more time on patient care since staff takes care of booking patients, explaining treatment to patients and managing day to day operations. I like working in this clinic and don't plan to move.
I am so happy to work at Rewards Dental. I was trained well and I could grow fast in this clinic. Everyone is nice at work. Patients are also nice and easy to work with.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 3 questions about working at Rewards Dental. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Rewards Dental employees.
Insights from 5 Indeed users who have interviewed with Rewards Dental within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Rewards Dental