Rewards Network Employee Review

View all Rewards Network reviews

Terrible Experience. Proceed with caution.
Anonymous Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 22, 2013
I worked for varying competitors over the years and never heard anything good about Rewards Network.... That said, I ended up talking to a Recruiter and needed to make a change. I am not going to lie, the compensation and job descrition were a step-up so I thought I would give it a shot. The interviews were all positive--- I was impressed with the individuals that were interviewing me and since it required at least 4-5 interviews I got the feeling that the organization really went above and beyond to find the right fit. I really thought it was going to be the right move. I made a mistake.... I was impressionable and blinded by the job description and the pay. Long story short, as soon as I started---- even on Day 1, there was issues. People would tip-toe around the office, and if you wanted to challenge the status quo you had to do it in "whispers" I could tell people were scared to lose their jobs and the CEO even stated in the training classroom that they pride themselves for lack of better words cleaning house to reduce costs--- it's part of their on-going business practice. Lay-offs were a routine practice... I wasn't worried about lay-offs, however, because the company was promising growth. Anwyays, the trainer was a complete backstabber--- so worried about her job that she was quick to try and throw others under the bus...And, I mean-- if you didn't break a rule, she would share perceptions/judgements about people and it would get back to the leadership team. The VP of Marketing, terrible ego, and made multiple comments about "Men vs Woman" at the workplace. She actually  more... got some of her people to say that I said things on a confernce call.... And I was never even on that conference call. It was like she had it out for me, from the beggining. Mind you--- I have never had a problem at the workplace and I am not a drama guy---- AT ALL. I show up, I do my job very well.....And what you see is what you get with me. Anyways, 3 weeks into my career my hiring manager left the company and all of sudden I became a target. To this day, I have no idea why these gals had it out for me.... At the end of the day, I chalk it up as the worst career decision I ever made---- however, I did learn a lot from that. I am very-very-very mindful of workplace culture. In fact, I took a role today that pays far less but the culture is a perfect fit. I would just caution you about this company....Lot's of turnover, workplace drama, scared employees, better and more sophistacted competitors, leadership team is two-faced.  less
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Everything except for the money

Other Rewards Network Employee Reviews

Great company to start your sales career
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaJune 7, 2018
Strong leadership. Flexible. Fun. Product can be difficult to sell to certain restaurants but overall its a good fit for most. Dynamic work environment.
Rewards Network
Regional Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMay 21, 2018
Great work culture with a lot of perks such as discounted dining. The office staff was not micromanaged by management which was great for all concerned, and thus everyone was more productive.
Pros
discounted meals, birthday celebrations, great management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rewards Network. Our community is ready to answer.