Rexel Automation Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
I love my job
Customer Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 18, 2018
I have been working for Rexel for less than a year, but my time here has been excellent so far! The team environment is great, I am not micromanaged, and I get to make a difference in the lives of my customers and coworkers. I'm not stressed, but I stay busy and feel like I have an impact.
Pros
Excellent Team, Good Culture
Miserable place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NYNovember 3, 2017
If you enjoy being micro managed and working in a stressful and completely miserable atmosphere, Rexel is for you. This company will drag you down, instead of providing a life long happy career. Hard work and dedication means nothing to Rexel.
Pros
Absolutely none
Cons
Micro managed from upper levels, low raises, very low wages compared to rest of industry, you are just a number when you work here
Typical large company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 18, 2017
Continuously reducing employee benefit. Success is not rewarded. Benefits are middle of the pack within the electrical wholesale industry.
Pros
Authorized distributor of some of the most recognized suppliers in electrical wholesale industry.
Cons
Rigid policies make it challenging to offer outside of the box solutions for customers

Want to know more about Rexel Automation?

Ask a question