Rexel Employee Reviews

Fast Paced and exciting
Assistant to Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 16, 2019
For the very short time I worked at Rexel I made some very great connections, The managers that hired me on were so nice and easy to learn from. They always went out of their way to take care of the needs of their workers.
Pros
dinners, golf outtings and friendly conversation
Cons
they lived and worked outside of my area but traveled to our warehouse 1-2 times a month.
enjoyed working there
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 19, 2018
Very good working conditions. Well staffed and safety was a number one concern. I enjoyed working there. The job was always challenging and stimulating.
Great company, but some difficult colleagues
PURCHASING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MADecember 17, 2018
Company is fantastic to work for, managers are awesome - however, some colleagues are negative and have a niche for bogging down the office environment, which can erode happiness.
very good company
Warehouse operations/Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, MADecember 11, 2018
The Mansfield Massachusetts is the best rexel i worked for. Sometime stressful but that's on every company but always management works pretty well with you in situations.
Pros
job security. good benefits
Cons
2nd shift can be a killer
Was a good place to work.
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 28, 2018
They furthered my experience in the electrical field it was a good experience. I learned a lot about purchasing and receiving. Inventive control. Worked with some real good people. We were a tight group also did a lot outside work together. A lot of team work everyone seemed to know what to do and how to get it done each day. I would record a young person wanting to be an electrician to start here and learn the material while maybe in a technical school. Good experience.
Pros
People. Schedule. Benefits
Cons
Maybe pay to start.
Electrical Distribution
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 27, 2018
Typical electrical wholesaler who went through some big changes all at once. When I was working there it was fairly easy to advance if you were hard working. I was lucky enough to work with some great people there before moving.
Great Place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXNovember 14, 2018
Great Place to work with good people. Everyone tries to chip in when it's possible and Management is very flexible when it comes to the needs of family.
Rexel
ACCOUNTING INTERN (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2018
This was actually Rex Electric. It was a great company to get computer experience and get my feet wet dealing with accounts payable and receivable. This increased my chances of getting future jobs.
Bad MAnager
Quotations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 12, 2018
Manager was terrible, he lost so many good people because he was not managing he was a dictator, no one liked him and they day he left we all had cake and a party
benefits
Cons
Manager
Fun place to work at.
Warehouse/Lead/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2018
Great people to work with. Advancement was coming along nicely. Management was with you all the way. Benefis were okay . Felt as if I was a permanent part if the team.
Pros
Sense of accomplishment.
Cons
Lacked the ladders for higher parts of the shelves.
Good Job Overall
Truck Driver - Logistics (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDOctober 4, 2018
Rexel gave me a great opportunity to excel in life. They are very kind / easy people to work along side with.I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone.
Rexel
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXSeptember 24, 2018
Always a daily interaction with customers . Was warehouse manager / counter sales. Company brought on a homes division when I was there . Added another warehouse to stock material for daily deliveries to Austin, Round Rock , Hutto and San Antonio .
Pros
Great team
Cons
Left because Hill Counrty took over that same building.
Rexel Review
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 23, 2018
Rexel was a job I thought would be great based on my interviews and what I was told and for the most part lived up to my expectations, I wish I was able to stay with them.
Pros
salary
Cons
hours
Great Staff
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CA 90650September 22, 2018
My job with Rexel was a short assignment. Wish I could have stayed longer. Great pay, great hours as well working side by side hardworking people. Never experienced a negative time.
Pros
hours, pay!
Cons
short assigment
Upper Management and VPs are unethical
Management (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2018
Culture is not good, management is corrupt and they don't care about the employees, HR is the worst, can not be trusted they will always look out for the company only.
Failing company that can't compete in todays market.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 4, 2018
Worked 8 years for Rexel each year I made the company over 1 million in sales at a better than average profit margin. Due to company terrible decisions Rexel started laying people off. It is only a matter of time for the Lexington branch closes.
Pros
Great working hours and days. No weekends
Cons
No job security. Forced travel.
This was a wonderful place to grow in my experience
Price Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2018
I was able to start out in my career to learn more about excel, word, the pricing world, I learned so many new things and met so many wonderful things. The only thing that went wrong was in my new position I was not given enough time to learn something I had never done before, plus the trainers were not good at training. There was animosity with one of the trainers which blocked me from being able to fully learn my new position.
Pros
Promotions within the company
Cons
Training in my department was not good enough
enjoyable to work
Warehouse Associatet (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 26, 2018
everybody gets along great.you learn how to work as a team..management is great.the pay and benefits are awesome.the hours are flexible and the customers and employees are like family
Unrealistic deadlines and poor budget management
Consultant/Contractor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2018
Unrealistic deadlines and poor budget management.
They expect every one to work beyond 8hrs but not ready to compensate the over time.

Too many managers wanting to control and finally get dis-oriented to reach the target.
Cons
No job security
Wheels fell off
Switchgear Quotation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 6, 2018
High employee turnover. Company does not follow through on customer commitments. Within 4 months of starting here the entire outside sales team quit to go work for competitors,
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rexel. Our community is ready to answer.