Reyes Holdings Employee Reviews

Dont work here
Mech (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMarch 4, 2019
Awful place to work for hours are 60+ a week 6 but mostly 7 days a week.
During holidays the week of and week after they can force you up to 16hours a day each day basically for 2 weeks. Supervisor is an idiot doesn’t know anything about Maintenance you can tell him something and he will relay it back to someone else and it won’t make any sense cus he tries to put what you said i his own words, so they have to come to you and ask what the issue was.
First 3 years you only get 1 week of vacations 2 weeks from 3-5years.
During Overhaul/rebuild season Jan-end of April or May you work 7 days a week up to 12 hours a day. Manager doesn’t stand up for us. Supervisor tried to do Union work no matter how many times you Grieve it.
Ima is cheap 60 a month
Pay is 25.62
Tool Allowance is 350 a year
Boot allowance 100
The Supervisor have the crews divided as in disliking/distrusting each other.
Wouldn’t recommend working here to a family let alone a friend unless they have no family no friends and love overtime or have a lot of debt
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
poor managment
Mechanic A (Current Employee) –  ConfidentialJanuary 29, 2019
Regrets working there, managment is the worse I have ever worked for, buddy buddy system, managment doesn’t face consequences only the mechanic. Shop manager Sits and stirs drama, lies, only makes himself available to his select group of shop hands. If applying good luck getting him to return your call or text about hire status or much else. Mechanics feed into the drama like a feeding frenzy fighting for attention. Shop lead is barely a pm tech. Drivers are about the only thing good. Transportation department can’t manage getting repairs to shop and dictate the shop because a weak service manager who is happy the pet him on the head and mechanics and mechanic work suffer for it.
Pros
Not many other than it’s a paycheck
Cons
Service manager, drama, backstabbing.
An awesome place to work
HRIS Payroll Liaison-Remote (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 16, 2018
An awesome place to work
Management is understanding and fair
Family base cultural feel for a large company
The best part id most of my peers are team players
Exceptional workplace and culture
Intern (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILOctober 27, 2018
One of the finest distribution comapnies. Great comapany culture and enviornment. Reyes strengths include: efficiency and technologies. In addition Reyes has various avenues of job opportunites to branch from and to.
lots of teaming
ITSC Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILOctober 3, 2018
I worked on the ITSC. We had a great team despite an overall chaotic and dynamic environment we know what is expected and we have the tools and management we need to do our job .
Pros
dynamic and challenging
Cons
could use more knowledge of what is to be supported
Reyes Holdings is not a good place to work for.
Data Audit Specialist (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIAugust 10, 2018
Reyes Holdings is not a good place to work for. All they care about it making money. They don't care at all about the average, every-day, hourly employee. The only, "break", you ever get is your, 'Lunch', break. I was never given the option to take some sort of, "break", in the morning or in the afternoon.
BI team - beer bi Lead + data team seemed adversarial; bi Director seemed disinterested
Lead bi developer (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 8, 2018
I interviewed for lead BI developer and did not get the job. The data team treated me like dirt, as if I was their enemy - the manager of the data team was so stern and adverserial. The beer bi lead seemed to want to do one thing only - scare me away from the job, by telling me how demanding it was.

Unbelievably bad interviewing, at this rate they will never fill the position of corporate lead bi developer.

My experience is from about 6 months ago.

I did not see even one fake smile in 3 hours. Data team is very suspicious and is out to get you to say something wrong, beer bi lead has only one intention in the interview - scare you away from the job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything - team, culture
BI Team is the pitts - new lead hire helps
Risk Manager (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 7, 2018
BI team is micrimanaged and very hard to work with. They have no oroject manager! No one knows what they are supposed to be working on priorities wise.

New lead hire has helped, is very personable and approachable and knowledgeable, but still has same BI Director so I doubt he will last long.
Pros
Pay
Cons
BI Director
BI team was very hard to work with
Corporate BI Lead Developer (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILMarch 31, 2018
There was a lot to do but very little opportunity to get familiar with the system and team chemistry. The management wants results but it was hard to deal with many blocks.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
BI needs to be orgarnized
Poor management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAMarch 29, 2018
Day time Manager very bias and judgemental towards Hispanics as I've noticed. Ego seems to be at a high standard with this individual which can later result in problems with employees
Pros
Great place im sure
Cons
Management is garbage
Inclusive Workplace with great Atmosphere
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILMarch 26, 2018
Typical day was processing IT tickets through online system. Learned to manage service functions across multiple applications. Management was always accessible and helpful. Workplace was welcoming and always friendly.
It started as a good placve to work
Corporate Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILMarch 21, 2018
Changes in management have made it a less pleasant place to work.

I have been gone to long to say anymore about the subject.
Try it for yourself; your experience may be a great one. It is a very large company.
Pros
people
Cons
traffic
Great company to work for.
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILFebruary 1, 2018
I worked for Coca Cola Refreshments for 3 years and had the privilege to work for Reyes Holdings/Great Lakes after the acquisition. The Reyes family and top management are a fantastic team to work for! Unfortunately my direct manager and I had a conflict of interest.
Pros
Good benefits, great associates, great customers
Cons
conflict of interest
Bfpwgp
Network/Firewall Administrator (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJanuary 28, 2018
I have been working at Reyes Holding

BFPWGP or Best Freaking Place to Work, Grow and Play!
I have been with Reyrs Holding for 2 years and I am truly excited each day because I have an opportunity to think about my current role, my opportunity to grow and most important my value to the community and believe it or not earth.
In my role, i have learned so much about the importance of Sustainability
Leaders need apply elsewhere.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Culture + Long hours / Salary + Benefits ratio= not worth it. There are no Leaders in this company, only Managers that micro-manage your every minute.
Change happens slowly
Sr. Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 13, 2017
Not completely organized,
IT staff overwhelmed with responsibilities.
Too many legacy applications
Technology limiting business opportunities but funding not always available to make transition to newer versions or methodologies.
OK, old fashioned
IT Process Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILSeptember 6, 2017
OK, old fashioned. People work extremely hard and are rewarded, but the company culture and atmosphere could use an update. Overall a good experience.
Great Organization
HR & Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILAugust 15, 2017
I have worked for Reyes Holdings for almost 5 years. It is a continuously growing organization with many opportunities. Like any organization I have had good managers and bad ones, but the overall culture and values are very positive. The company treats their employees well and attempts to keep them as engaged as possible.
Pros
Family owned, great culture, fair pay
Cons
Little recognition, too lean, as a long term employee don't feel valued as an individual
I was able to utilize my skills at an fun and positive work environment.
Diesel Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, TXMay 5, 2017
I was able to seek a challenging opportunity with a dynamic organization, that rewarded commitment to excellence, and encourages short and long term career goal
Pros
Understanding for personal manners
Cons
na
good place to work
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJanuary 23, 2017
"Reyes Holdings" has a good work environment but it also depends greatly on the project you are in.Some Team Leaders do not know to bring the good out of the employees, they turn out to bring the bad side of you. However, not all the leads!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Reyes Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Reyes Holdings.

Powered by Comparably