Rezult Group

Rezult Group Employee Reviews

United States20 reviews
Rezult is a basic temp company. You'll be able to negotiate salary, and the recruiters will work with any arising issue, but the contracts are a year long with high probability of extension. Getting hired onto a company will take some time, though it's doable. The experience gained while working is invaluable, and worth it for that reason alone.
It was wonderful being associated with Rezult Group. I had several contracts that they assisted with my being hired. Availability of contracts eventually became few and far between. They are currently serching for something new for me.
The company has quite a few young faces, who deserve more opportunity for growth, more educational perks, a more nurturing environment and higher pay due to the work.
A decent contractor no real complaints. I was let go due to medical issues that affected my attendance. My contact was nothing but professional my entire tenure there.
Pros
Very little micromanagement
Cons
Benefits were lacking
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Rezult group is a great company to work for. They hire awesome people who work really hard. Some offices have different challenges that are not like the headquarters,./
They worked with my skill sets and personal preferences to find a consulting opportunity that fit my career objectives. My contact listen and worked with my requirements to ensure I was pleased with the opportunity I pursued.
Pros
Transparency
Cons
No vacation or sick pay.
Rezult group is a company that is committed to growth in a responsible manner. There is a lot of opportunity to earn if you are motivated and want to work for it. The leadership team is firm but fair. There is a mix of employees who range from very talented and senior to entry level learning the craft of recruiting and sales.
Pros
Fast paced, committed to growth, high earning potential
Cons
unforgiving industry not meant to everyone
Stressful business by nature, but the owners of the company made sure that everyone felt that they were cared for as people and you could always talk to them.
Pros
casual Fridays, small environment
Offered one thing and it became something totally different.

Management is not supportive, and will not back you up. There contract relationship is more important an its employees.
Pros
pay
Cons
Travel
I would recommend them to others they worked hard to find a position for me unfortunately it was not a great fit. If they had more positions in Ohio I would have enjoyed other opportunities.
Easy to work with, talk with and help determine direction of employee career. Recruiters work hard to keep you employed. Changes in contracts are communicated quickly and explanations of client expectations are concise and complete.
Pros
Flexibility
Contracting company only worked 4month project. Once project was over Rezult was not helpful in finding other leads, projects. Working for CHS was a great experience. They have a great finance team and work environment!
I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Rezult. They were proffessional in every way and diligently helped me get interviews and assisted with preperation. They also have the most friendly recruiters, who are happy and eager to get you a job! I hope to use Rezult in the future!
It was great working with Rezult. They placed me in a great job that I have been in for the past 4 years. Developed lasting relationships with my recruiter. We still go to lunch from time to time. Great company.
Pros
Good, knowledgeable recruiters that looked for a good fit for me, not just a job
Cons
No negative experiences
Result helped me find a position with a great company in the Nashville area. They ensured that I was a good fit for the client as well as they were for me. I didn't feel that I was just a number or paycheck as they followed up with me quite often
Pros
lunch, coffee, good positions with great companies
It was a good experience. However, communication was difficult.
I really enjoyed working with the hospitals I was assigned to.
Working with Rezult Group is a great experience. They help with any questions you have. The people are wonderful.
Always helpful and did as they stated they would. Great listeners and stayed on top of Health Care newsWorking for both and clini
Pros
Take the concerns of clinets and employee to heart
Cons
Location of their offices hard to find in Nashville
Great people to work with, wonderful training and up-to-date technology.
My experience was that Rezult offered a job with sound potential that was really never there. I gave up a good job that was safe and a solid position as a IT Manager for Rezult Technology and ended up unemployed after 6 months.