Rezult Group

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Great place to work!

The only staffing company I would want to work for. The leaders I was surrounded with truly invested so much into helping me reach my goals and become successful. Rezult has a competitive base, commission, and bonus structure. It can be a hard and frustrating industry, but the people at Rezult made it a great experience.

Pros

Compensation Plan, Fun Office Environment, Supportive Leadership

Excellent follow up from my recruiter

I enjoyed working for this agency. I was recruited and placed on a position that allowed me to excel and grow my skills and be rewarded for it. It was a relaxed atmosphere, and we were able to get the job done. It was a great match for me, and O enjoyed working with Rezults.

Pros

Great pay., followup with recruiters

Cons

Fast paced, but productive work environment with a really fun vibe - games, happy hours, brain breaks, half days, etc.

Rezult Group is an incredible company and I would highly recommend partnering with them for opportunities. They are not like most recruiting firms - they actually give you feedback, talk to you and build a relationship with you. The people at Rezult Group have become my friends and value my opinions and my career.

Pros

Great relationships, free lunches, random perks and bonuses

Cons

It's fast paced, but I like that.

Productive and great team and culture.

The team I work with is amazing. I can say nothing but amazing things about Rezult Group. Their work ethic is unmatched and such high level character as well. Everyday I come to work I am happy to see my team and proud that there is such an amazing culture.

Incredible Leadership and Chance for Growth

Rezult Group has fostered so much growth and encouragement for me in my role. The people I work with are driven and competitve in the market- what I mean by that is a lot of companies with Sales roles can turn cut throat in house very quickly. Rezult's team has healthy in house competition with a team mentality founded on trust and transparency. They always chase growth and celebrate each and every success big and small. If you're looking for a place that will hold you accountable, has an awesome company culture, and you'll leave every day better than the last- Rezult Group is for you.

Pros

Culture, Growth, Leadership

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Good mgmt, positive work enviornment.

Rezult is a basic temp company. You'll be able to negotiate salary, and the recruiters will work with any arising issue, but the contracts are a year long with high probability of extension. Getting hired onto a company will take some time, though it's doable. The experience gained while working is invaluable, and worth it for that reason alone.

I no longer am associated with Rezult CONTRACTS ENDED!

It was wonderful being associated with Rezult Group. I had several contracts that they assisted with my being hired. Availability of contracts eventually became few and far between. They are currently serching for something new for me.

Great employees ranging from 23-35

The company has quite a few young faces, who deserve more opportunity for growth, more educational perks, a more nurturing environment and higher pay due to the work.

Third Party Contractor with little micromanagement

A decent contractor no real complaints. I was let go due to medical issues that affected my attendance. My contact was nothing but professional my entire tenure there.

Pros

Very little micromanagement

Cons

Benefits were lacking

Great company

Rezult group is a great company to work for. They hire awesome people who work really hard. Some offices have different challenges that are not like the headquarters,./

Contractor

They worked with my skill sets and personal preferences to find a consulting opportunity that fit my career objectives. My contact listen and worked with my requirements to ensure I was pleased with the opportunity I pursued.

Pros

Transparency

Cons

No vacation or sick pay.

Solid company

Rezult group is a company that is committed to growth in a responsible manner. There is a lot of opportunity to earn if you are motivated and want to work for it. The leadership team is firm but fair. There is a mix of employees who range from very talented and senior to entry level learning the craft of recruiting and sales.

Pros

Fast paced, committed to growth, high earning potential

Cons

unforgiving industry not meant to everyone

Stressful business by nature, but the owners of the company made sure that everyone felt that they were cared for as people and you could always talk to them.

Pros

casual Fridays, small environment

Mixed message

Offered one thing and it became something totally different. Management is not supportive, and will not back you up. There contract relationship is more important an its employees.

Pros

pay

Cons

Travel

Great Contracting Firm

I would recommend them to others they worked hard to find a position for me unfortunately it was not a great fit. If they had more positions in Ohio I would have enjoyed other opportunities.

Great employer

Easy to work with, talk with and help determine direction of employee career. Recruiters work hard to keep you employed. Changes in contracts are communicated quickly and explanations of client expectations are concise and complete.

Pros

Flexibility

Only worked 4month contract

Contracting company only worked 4month project. Once project was over Rezult was not helpful in finding other leads, projects. Working for CHS was a great experience. They have a great finance team and work environment!

Outstanding Response Time and Friendliness!!

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Rezult. They were proffessional in every way and diligently helped me get interviews and assisted with preperation. They also have the most friendly recruiters, who are happy and eager to get you a job! I hope to use Rezult in the future!

Rezult placed me in my current position

It was great working with Rezult. They placed me in a great job that I have been in for the past 4 years. Developed lasting relationships with my recruiter. We still go to lunch from time to time. Great company.

Pros

Good, knowledgeable recruiters that looked for a good fit for me, not just a job

Cons

No negative experiences

Great place to work that makes sure your a "good fit"

Result helped me find a position with a great company in the Nashville area. They ensured that I was a good fit for the client as well as they were for me. I didn't feel that I was just a number or paycheck as they followed up with me quite often

Pros

lunch, coffee, good positions with great companies

It was a good experience

It was a good experience. However, communication was difficult. I really enjoyed working with the hospitals I was assigned to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rezult Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4