RF LOGISTICS

Working at RF LOGISTICS: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Good culture, good people

Great company to work for. They trust you to do your job so it’s refreshing to not be micromanaged. Flexible with working hours. You can choose your start time within reason which is appreciated especially if you have kids.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Not remote

Good workplace

Work is fine and management is good to work for. Depends on worksite how everything is going to be. The hardest part about job is learning how the company wants things done compared to how RF wants them done.

RF LOGISTICS insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness

Nice Place to work

Nice place to work. Great hours and great people. I'm not sure why I have to do this just to post my resume. I wish I could have worked there longer but the contract ended.

Superb Opportunity to Learn

The owner and staff at RF Logistics are extremely caring and charismatic, and hopeful to see you succeed. Great team and wonderful opportunities to learn a new skill. I had little experience working in the supply world, but easily picked up all that I needed to know for my position.

Pros

Great working hours, Compassionate Employer, Giving and understanding

Cons

Contract work

A good place to work

A very good place to work. The atmosphere is very professional. The company treat their people very well and fair. Your earning is very good and the benefits package is very similar to any other company.

Pros

Pay and the benefitts.

Productive Company

You pretty much knew what you was going to be doing each day. I made a lot of friends in the company. The hardest part of the job was the weather, in the summer its way to hot and in the winter is to cold.

Pros

Pay

Cons

no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RF LOGISTICS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about RF LOGISTICS in popular locations

• RF LOGISTICS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?