RG Group Employee Reviews

Business is a startup, great vision and great culture
VP of Business Development, Op and Finance (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 6, 2018
Culture is not based on rigid schedule, it relays on employees input and feedback. Very dynamic environment and constant interaction with corporate office.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Since it is a startup, hard to keep with changes
Enjoyable Experience.
A. R Specialist/Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PAFebruary 17, 2018
As I was hired as a temporary employee until permanent personnel was hired. I did interview for the position; however lacked the credentials they were looking for. You are expected to work hard; just an honorable mention to those who do not take the "work" seriously. Management was courteous. Hardest part of my job, was not being included in all that the company had to offer, as I was a temporary employee. The most enjoyable part of my employment was working with a wonderful, kind and extremely supportive group of people.
Great company to work for
Distribution Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  York, PAJuly 10, 2015
Best place I have ever worked and I would go back in a heart beat. Good benefits and perks, learned a lot, relaxed environment.
Pros
Relaxed Environment, great boss, decent pay
Cons
This company is going places!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 11, 2015
A great company to grow with and truly believes in a healthy culture and promotes work-life balance. The team does their best to work together as a family to ensure customer satisfaction and positive interactions.
Pros
Flex time, career growth opportunities, training is the best I've ever seen
Cons
Warehouse is not in same building as the offices
Laid back workplace that is very flexible
Strategic Pricing and Freight Analyst (Current Employee) –  York, PAJanuary 2, 2015
This is a 8-5 workplace with a very fun and pleasant staff. Co-workers tend to help each other out as much as possible for the most part.
Pros
Flexible with time
Cons
Not many opportunities for advancement.