RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

31.1K
Found 2,871 reviews matching the search See all 3,657 reviews
Working environment is stressful
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Kernersville, NCAugust 17, 2018
RGIS it okay, but the timing is not appropriate I mean you have to wake up one o'clock in the morning, or two o'clock in the morning. Some of employees they've been very disrespectful and also the district manager.
Human Calculator
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2018
This is a part-time job. The hours are sporadic. You could have 40 hours a week or zero. The job location is always a mess. Every manager is incredibly unorganized. You are paid based on speed, yet they expect 100% accuracy. Bad design.
Pros
Fast hiring process
Cons
Inconsistent schedule
Fast-Paced
Retail Grocery Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 15, 2018
RGIS is a very fast paced company. Taking inventory is a very tedious task but it has to be done. There seems to be a good amount of employee turnover. The managers work hard to get everyone in and out as quickly as possible while also being accurate when it comes to counting the inventory. If you work hard, it does not go unnoticed. It is easy to move up in ranking but there is somewhat of a low ceiling.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Can be hectic at times.
terrible company with no management skills
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fillmore, CAAugust 14, 2018
Their training was almost nonexistent. They hired a crew trainer who has never worked for this company before and didn't even know how to turn on the equipment. When i became a team leader they gave me laptop and showed me how to download and transmit my stores then sent me on my way. I never got office keys so i had to coordinate with the manager times to show up to the office to get and return equipment and she was on average 30 minutes late. The company was very into micro managing and requested i stop my work every hour so i can send a report to show the progress my team hand made and didn't let me use my judgment with sending people home and as a result audits took longer then they needed to be and i became late to my other audits that day. there was no consistent work schedule, each week you could have no work to up to 60 hours and you never received a schedule until hours before the schedule came in effect.
Fun place to work
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 14, 2018
Counting inventory clothing stores, Department stores like (Kmart Target) mostly clothing store and Dicks Sporting Goods. Some stores we use Lasers and some stores we had to hand count small items.
Pros
Always working at a different location
Cons
Travel Time
Very poor to much favoritism
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 14, 2018
Management was horrible alot of favoritism managagment would share private information about employees with other employees. Would cut many hours off if they didn't need you
Fun Work Culture
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 14, 2018
Really enjoyed the people I worked with just couldn't preform to the speed they wanted. Dont know if I was still just recovering but couldnt manage to create enough consistency at the time to advance.
Pros
Great environment and pace
Cons
Lots of distractions
Rgis
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NH 03053August 14, 2018
With working at RGIS you are at a different store every day and there is something new to do every day with that being said the hours aren't the greatest and you are not given benefits or vacation.
This job requires transportations
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bridgeton, MOAugust 13, 2018
Inventory specialists travel every stores to count the stocks in each restaurant. So, one must have a reliable personal car. However, if the location of a store is more than 41 miles, then you are given an option to ride in the company van. This job is a competitive job for me. The payment is hourly. But in order for you to get a promotion, you must have a high performance in stock counting.
Pros
Time flexible, can be used as a side job.
Cons
Irregular schedule, fast paced job, irregular work time
This was a great place to work for .
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Blackwood, NJAugust 13, 2018
I loved working for RGIS I had a super team leader and team manager I was under. I only wish they had team buses that we could get on to get too the job sites, if they had I'd probably still be working for them today !
Pros
The job was never boring ! Loved my fellow workers !
Cons
I had to use my personal vehicle to get to the jobs, so the wear & tear and the gas prices were to much on my budget !
Good place to work and room to advance in a growing company that's worldwide
Top Gun Auditor/New Supervisory (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 12, 2018
Very busy at the beginning of the year but not much work at the end of the year because of holiday season. Overall there are plenty of opportunities for advancement and is a growing company worldwide. I have learned a lot about myself and the you're offered to work around a variety of different clients from different companies. The hardest part of the job is not being able to make everyone happy due to inventory results. The most enjoyable part of the job is it has been very easy to develop healthy work relationships with the people I work with.
productive and fast paced always meeting new people that rare
Inventory Taker (Former Employee) –  Danville, VAAugust 11, 2018
count items in stores and traveling to different states to do so,travel times could be short others will be very long, bosses have good and bad day smeet new people
Pros
hour
Cons
2 15 braksa
Easy going sometimes stressful
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 10, 2018
Very easy work, hours vary greatly, sometimes the work is very slow other times you work nearly every day. Transportation is provided for a long distance, but anything local you drive yourself.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Unusual work hours
Very fun place to work.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Friendswood, TXAugust 10, 2018
This was a great job to work an great people to work with. I had the chance to go to different places for jobs an meet new people an work in different places with different people.
it was okay
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2018
it was an okay job but low pay and they did not tell me I was fired no nothing just stop sending emails and the staff was rude and nasty like everybody had attitudes
Every one out for themselves - especially upper mgrs
Merchandise Manager (Former Employee) –  Southern CaliforniaAugust 8, 2018
No structure in company
No training
Shady people - rgis employees steel from customer "cvs"
Shady upper mgrs - when reported employee theft incident to upper mgr DMM - dmm sweeped it under the rug .
Rgis upper mgrs embarrassment to retail
Pros
No morales & no ethics within company
Cons
Everyone out for themselves - no morales & no ethics
Fun company to work for
Inventory expert (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 7, 2018
Associates need to work with a sense of urgency. The faster the better but accurately. Each inventory has a alloted amount of time to finish the inventory, which varies store to store
Pros
Get to travel
Cons
Short breaks, odd hours
stressful
Auditor/Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 6, 2018
work is according to your average per hour on equipment used to do the job.the average hourly pay reflects that. the hours you work a week is very inconsistent. hours vary by work available.
I got too work with a 10 key and how it works.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAAugust 6, 2018
I had to learn how to work with a 10 key. The 10 key works and funtions. I also learned how to count the number of items in different stores
That's anywhere from a book store too a clothing store or even a story like Walmart. Some time when we would count the number of products they would have to be after the store would be closed and others would have us come in and count with the customer shopping. The overtime they would be willing to offer us was if you counted 3 or more of the store a day. Then you would get twice want you would make doing one or two of the store's.
Pros
Great pay people to work with.
Cons
If the job were small then you could get into doing, 3;or more in a day's time.
good part time
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIAugust 5, 2018
this is a good part time job or a good second job. Only problem is you do a lot of traveling across the metro detroit area and the hours differ from store to store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.2InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight