Play YouTube video button

Found 4,037 reviews matching the search
Featured review
RGIS Inventory Specialists selected this as a representative review
Great Job
It was an great experience. I worked with an excellent crew and the supervisors ensured that I understood the task and that i completed training. I would highly recommend the job.
Work status
RGIS is a fast pace environment. Workers and Managers are very friendly and understandable. Hours are vary, due to client requests. Location are vary around the island chain of Hawaii.
Inventory chaos
Don't care about their workers. Raised starting pay and didn't give raises to current employees. Have a"don't care" attitude in general. Never know how long you are going to work so not a job if you have kids on chil care
Was like working with family
It was always like working with family everybody’s very close we all work together on multiple occasions sometimes even read together on multiple occasions or carpool it was very very easy to get along with everyone because we all knew what we were supposed to do in those who didn’t wear either a train to talk to or asked to leave and so therefore We always made it accurate account got done accurately and on time as always
very productive corparation.gives you the chance to meet new people and learn different cultures.
a typical day is like any other working day.
theres a quota to be met at the end of all shifts no matter the extra products nor absent coworkers..

i gusse you can say i learned how to use my brain more fluently.
Pros
being in any and every clothing, grocery storews
Cons
alot of breaks....
You work at your own pace.
You get to work independently and yet together. You are given your assignment and are able to proceed with your duties. You can take pride in what you do.
estresante
no te dan horas. suprvisores te tratan mal , poca cultura
loved working there
really enjoyed the job and advanced pretty quickly. would defintiley go back if my shedule was more appropriate for my home life also. good pay and great bosses.
The Most Beautiful Expert Counter
Your experience at RGIS is what you make of it; there are lots of family connections that can work to your favor upon arrival other than that be courteous, don’t snitch, and just count. #gotulsaok #d180 #nicoleandethan #bestdmever
I will Love my job back.
The people are very friendly and helpful and they have fun and make it fun to be efficient for everyone. When there are problems the management really involves the team in solving the problems and there are incentives and rewards for all.
Auditor
I worked for the Bryant office and the Sherwood office so about 10 years of my life give or take. It was a good place to work if you liked traveling and being in
A different store everyday. The bosses were nice and I had made friends with several of the crew. It was like a giant family . I don't know if it's different to work there now bc that was over 13 years ago but I liked it.
Repetitive
This isn't a bad company to work for. The managers and coworkers are nice. It's very mundane, unexciting work. Taking inventory. Sometimes overnight hours, or very early morning hours. Sometimes you may be in a customer's way while you are counting. Great job if you need to work and have no skills at anything else.
Unique place of employment.
There is a 1st time for everything.
Life’s lessons twists and turns.

Eat sleep travel Work.

That’s all I have to say for now.

Safety always.

#praying all forward in these difficult days.

Amen
I loved working for RGIS.
Great job! The everyday was like a new day. You worked with different companies and different employees. I would recommend any to try to go work for the company.
Rgis
The job itself was demanding on time. You travel 4 days out the week and juggling home life with work life was very difficult. The pay was decent but you dont have a personal life outside of work.
Awesome
Great company to work for, good environment, nice sceneries. Flexible hours, the pay is good plus you get paid to travel 😊 by far the easiest Job I've had.
Lack of Stability
This company uses people for there own benefit and does not operate off any type of job/employee relationship. They work you for their convenience and then move around to the next and they don't even communicate with you about anything. I wouldn't advice a robot to work for these people.
Worst place to work
Everyone who works there is really deceitful and two-faced because when things happen they just fire you or they take you off the schedule and it takes weeks and weeks of you not working to figure out what even happened there’s no loyalty And there isnt any consistentcy in hours
Need professional leadership
Leadership is unprofessional. And they never sent my w2 form, I have been contacted them through email about it, but non of them get back to me even the HR.
It was a job
The people weren't friendly or helpful, they weren't professional at all. I stayed as long as I did due to needed income. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Need a job immediately they will hire
Cons
Not family oriented or friendly
Enjoy working when hours are available.
Overall, it has been an average rating. The work to live experience needs improvement as well as more hours to work. Enjoy working with Regis but not enough hours in the week to earn a living.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at RGIS Inventory Specialists.