RGIS Inventory Specialists Employee Reviews

Ok for temporary part-time
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAMarch 4, 2018
Ok for temporary part-time / flexible schedule / nice jobsite supervisors / most job locations were close to home / would reapply as stop-gap between full time employment.
dont do it
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 4, 2018
they'll work you like and dog and make you feel even lower. 8 yrs down the drain. no work life balance. favoritism everywhere.and if they dont like you they find a way to get ride of you
Inventory Auditing
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDMarch 3, 2018
I overall would not recommend RGIS for the faint of heart or for people not used to standing or walking for their entire shifts. A typical day at work usually consisted of driving to the Lanham office and carpooling to a store in the DMV area. Once we arrived and met up with the person in charge of that event we could get started scanning inventory. The faster you worked, the faster you could go home and the higher your pay rate was. Management was kind of all over the place, though frankly I don't blame them, most employees wouldn't show up to shifts or would call off at the last minute, putting everyone else at a disadvantage. The workplace culture was focused on speed, efficiency, as well as accuracy in completing our work. The hardest part of this job would probably be the hours spent scanning items leads to a very mind-numbing day. The most enjoyable part of the job came from being able to travel to different areas of the DMV.
Pros
Get to travel a decent amount
Cons
People constantly calling off means more work for everyone else
hated this job
Inventory Taker (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYMarch 2, 2018
Coworkers were very unprofessional and rude. The managers were all over the place and no respect for other workers. Also i was getting paid to do things out of my pay grade.
Good Company, difficult to advance
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Warner Robins, GAMarch 1, 2018
Fast paced Job, hours are mostly very early morning or very late an=t night. Hard to have a sleep cycle or schedule much of your personal life because the hours are so crazy.
Great place for temporary work
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 28, 2018
Most of the people are nice. Management could be better. Easy work, however has weird hours. Fast paced. Very good training experience. Learned to be a prom pen solver.
team job
Traveling Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 28, 2018
our team would travel to site like home depot for example and efficiently inventory the entire store in a timely manor. the team consisted of 15 to 30 people.
Be ready to work and get no appreciation for your work
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXFebruary 27, 2018
It's hard to work for a company that don't have a hand book.and don't want to give you breaks and if your lucky they will give you a 10 min one. and they cheat you out of your travel time pay
Pros
The money
Cons
They only give you a 10 min break your whole shift
Hard work required
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNFebruary 27, 2018
My job as the administrative assistant was to schedule inventories, keep files up to date, send out pay roll, contact clients, etc. I enjoyed my time there and saw that the company was loyal to their workers.
So so place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 27, 2018
Not family oriented at all, no set schedules,lots of travel time not being paid. Works you like crazy and not very nice. Management could be more understanding instead of being very critical. Unprofessional atmosphere
Fun place to work
RGIS Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 27, 2018
It can be stressful and the hours aren't steady but it is a good second part time job for extra money in your pocket. Just be prepared to stand alot and stay up alot too.
ok
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Gretna, LAFebruary 26, 2018
it was ok mostly becase of the crazy hrs some days i would have to be up at 1 am some day 2 pm in the afternoon i got no real rest because i never had a set schedule
Pros
traveled
Cons
No schedule
Shortsighted
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXFebruary 26, 2018
Management overemphasized speed at the cost of accuracy, and seemed to think punishing people who took the time to be accurate by denying them hours to work was going to solve the problems with inaccuracy that caused the slowdown in the first place.

I literally could not survive while attempting to work so few hours but also being expected to work any shift at any time with barely any notice in advance.
counting items
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ventura, CAFebruary 25, 2018
you had to do alot of counting in this job also you have to good with adding and numbers i counted difrent stores merchandice . you also have to be willing to work any hour of the day
Good starting job for college students
Inventory Team Leader, Counter (Current Employee) –  Turnersville, NJFebruary 25, 2018
Flexible hours and mostly small days make this job perfect for the young crowd just exiting high school and in college. We work mainly before the store opens or after the store closes for business.
needs to create more hours for employees and give room for promotions
Inventory Auditor (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYFebruary 24, 2018
The hardest part of the job was the inconsistency in the scheduling, in other words, not providing daily assignments. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to venture out-of-town for work assignments.
Pros
Allow for out-of-town work
Cons
inconsistent scheduling
Lack of communications
Inventory Specialist/Auditor (Current Employee) –  Maplewood, MOFebruary 24, 2018
Majority of issues of the company is lack of communications and that wherever we drive if its over an hour but 30 min from the office we dont get paid its up to the manager if we can get paid for the drive time.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Fast paced, Travel, and Odd hours.
Auditor Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 24, 2018
A great need of attention to detail, lots of counting and a need to be alert and attentive. Lots of traveling around going store to store throughout the district and even outside the district. Working hours in a store can range from two to twelve hours and the stores are all in different locations.
Fun competive enviornment
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ponce, PRFebruary 24, 2018
RGIS management and coworkers encorage employee in self progress and teamwork with fun and frendly competitive envment. To work at RIGIS implies to travel to different and faraway stores, which they could be Walmart, Home Depot, Walgreens and so on. The hardest it's the inconsistent hours.
Pros
Friendly and fun competive environment
Cons
Inconsistent start time and no set ending times
I’ll never work for RGIS again.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 24, 2018
I thought RGIS was going to be an easy job but I was wrong. I only worked 13 hours a week. I didn’t get any PTO & I wasn’t allowed to call out in case of an emergency. I also never received a lunch break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGIS Inventory Specialists. Our community is ready to answer.

31K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

61out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at RGIS Inventory Specialists.