Rgp Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Great place to work, people are the company's assets
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 6, 2018
Provide no-non-sense advise to clients. Help clients with their day-to-day financial planning and analysis needs.

RGP promotes empowerment with their employees. Very team oriented.
Rgp
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Irvine) (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 5, 2018
I have worked for RGP for a few years now and I can truly say I enjoy being around the people I work with. RGP hires good hard working individuals that are always ready to help.
Poor leadership,lack of communication and no strategic direction
Senior Consultant/Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 9, 2018
Not a good environment and the company has no life balance. The directors work in silos by industry so there is poor communication between coworkers and lack of communication, poor leadership and no strategic direction from executive management.
Pros
Cons
Pressure to work out of town
Lack of projects
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 5, 2018
You get paid only when you are assigned to a project. They don't have enough project but hire too many consultants. Very little training, networking and information sharing.
Pros
Temp job agency, could be an in between job option.
Cons
Not enough project
RGP Consulting
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 30, 2018
Diverse consulting engagements that broadened and deepened my FP&A portfolio. Strong effort to reduce bench time. Solid reputation in finance and accounting.
Great Place to work
Senior Project Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2018
RGP has always been a great place to work. They value their employees and support their decisions. The hardest part of my job is the transition from one client to another and the commute to the new client. Some of the projects have been very rewarding and others have been great opportunities to be able to use my skills. I have learned a great deal about the common pitfalls that companies fall into and that prepares me to be able to help other companies how to avoid the pitfalls.
RGP Declining!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2018
RGP was great for it's era but hasn't changed anything in 20 years and now all of a sudden they want to change everything which unfortunately is not working. Most of the people are miserable, overworked and they don't have a good model that supports what they do. They are a high end staffing company that thinks they are management consulting, which they are not. It's unfortunate because many of the people at RGP are amazing and highly talented. I'm disappointed in the direction the company has taken and while the new CEO has implemented some much needed changes, she's part of the founder's club which is not healthy. They need to be acquired and plugged into a larger organization and the executive team needs to be removed from their roles. This is a company I would not recommend working for.
Pros
Generous Base Salary & Flexiiblity to work from home
Cons
Poor Exec Leadership, NO technology, Poor Sales Team, Poor Org Structure
Very much liked RPG
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2018
I truly enjoyed my work RPG and especially my time consulting with YPO. The work I got to do was exciting and fit perfectly with my desires to travel and work in a field that I truly enjoyed.,
Nice Company to work for
Manager, SOX / Internal Audit (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 8, 2018
RGP is publicly traded (RECN); an international consulting firm founded in 1996 as a division of Deloitte & Touche. Have grown into a global consulting firm providing strategy and execution for some of the world’s largest, best-known businesses.
Flexible jobs available to choose from as a consultant
Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 10, 2018
I was able to select a job that allows me to work from home with limited travel. They hold Quarterly meetings at the Corporate office in down town Pittsburgh. These meeting provide updates on the health of the company and they provide Dinner for the consultants during this meeting event.
Great People to Work With
CISO / CIO Advisory Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2018
I loved my short time with RGP but they did not have another contract for me. They did their best to keep their consultants informed of new opportunities and engaged with the RGP team. Positive experience for me.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Benchtime, No Contract Available, Immature Cyber practice
Good place to work overall.
Legal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 31, 2018
The engagements are interesting and the client managers are actively engaged. Keep in mind that the contract roles are just that . . . contract roles. Do not fault RGP if there is a gap/lapse between engagements. Consultants need to plan accordingly.
Pros
Health benefits, opportunity to purchase stock, and variety of engagements.
Professional, friendly, flexible enviroment
CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 10, 2018
Very friendly and professional environment. Company treats consulting staff very well. Flexible work environment. Never pressured to take an assignment.

If having some down time between assignments is an issue, this may not be the employment for you.
Great Culture
Human Capital Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2018
Lots of customer interface and problem solving. Very open to your ideas to improve processes and the culture. Very professional team oriented environment.
Great Company to work for!
Temporary assignment at Kellogg Brown & Root (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2018
Was just a temporary assignment. A typical day was whatever tasks were assigned by the supervisor. Really didn't learn anything new. The hardest part of the job was finding enough work to stay busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was the group of people that I worked with.
Professional corporate environment
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 28, 2018
Everyone at the corporate office in San Antonio, Tx is very friendly and nice. It's a great work environment with corporate professionals who support and provide good feedback.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Not enough clients to keep consultants busy working
Interesting Engagements
RGP Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 27, 2018
As a project based consultant, you are exposed to a variety of industries. Therefore, you are always learning something new and helps to keep your skill set sharp.
Project Base
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 19, 2018
Typical day at RGP is it is project based. You typically go to a client that is an ongoing project. A day is then driven by the purpose of the client hiring RGP.
good people
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2018
Each engagement is different which keeps it interesting. The people at Resource Global Professionals are very friendly and helpful. Decent benefits and good pay.
internship
Logistics Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2018
I was only an intern. It was great experience but I am unable to give a proper review of the company. They placed me inside of another company, which gave me a lot of freedom.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rgp. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.2Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss