Rgp Employee Reviews

RGP Declining!
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 18, 2018
RGP was great for it's era but hasn't changed anything in 20 years and now all of a sudden they want to change everything which unfortunately is not working. Most of the people are miserable, overworked and they don't have a good model that supports what they do. They are a high end staffing company that thinks they are management consulting, which they are not. It's unfortunate because many of the people at RGP are amazing and highly talented. I'm disappointed in the direction the company has taken and while the new CEO has implemented some much needed changes, she's part of the founder's club which is not healthy. They need to be acquired and plugged into a larger organization and the executive team needs to be removed from their roles. This is a company I would not recommend working for.
Pros
Generous Base Salary & Flexiiblity to work from home
Cons
Poor Exec Leadership, NO technology, Poor Sales Team, Poor Org Structure
Very much liked RPG
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2018
I truly enjoyed my work RPG and especially my time consulting with YPO. The work I got to do was exciting and fit perfectly with my desires to travel and work in a field that I truly enjoyed.,
Nice Company to work for
Manager, SOX / Internal Audit (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 8, 2018
RGP is publicly traded (RECN); an international consulting firm founded in 1996 as a division of Deloitte & Touche. Have grown into a global consulting firm providing strategy and execution for some of the world’s largest, best-known businesses.
Flexible jobs available to choose from as a consultant
Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 10, 2018
I was able to select a job that allows me to work from home with limited travel. They hold Quarterly meetings at the Corporate office in down town Pittsburgh. These meeting provide updates on the health of the company and they provide Dinner for the consultants during this meeting event.
Great People to Work With
CISO / CIO Advisory Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2018
I loved my short time with RGP but they did not have another contract for me. They did their best to keep their consultants informed of new opportunities and engaged with the RGP team. Positive experience for me.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Benchtime, No Contract Available, Immature Cyber practice
Good place to work overall.
Legal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 31, 2018
The engagements are interesting and the client managers are actively engaged. Keep in mind that the contract roles are just that . . . contract roles. Do not fault RGP if there is a gap/lapse between engagements. Consultants need to plan accordingly.
Pros
Health benefits, opportunity to purchase stock, and variety of engagements.
Professional, friendly, flexible enviroment
CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 10, 2018
Very friendly and professional environment. Company treats consulting staff very well. Flexible work environment. Never pressured to take an assignment.

If having some down time between assignments is an issue, this may not be the employment for you.
Great Culture
Human Capital Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2018
Lots of customer interface and problem solving. Very open to your ideas to improve processes and the culture. Very professional team oriented environment.
Great Company to work for!
Temporary assignment at Kellogg Brown & Root (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2018
Was just a temporary assignment. A typical day was whatever tasks were assigned by the supervisor. Really didn't learn anything new. The hardest part of the job was finding enough work to stay busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was the group of people that I worked with.
Professional corporate environment
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 28, 2018
Everyone at the corporate office in San Antonio, Tx is very friendly and nice. It's a great work environment with corporate professionals who support and provide good feedback.
Pros
Work-life balance
Cons
Not enough clients to keep consultants busy working
Interesting Engagements
RGP Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 27, 2018
As a project based consultant, you are exposed to a variety of industries. Therefore, you are always learning something new and helps to keep your skill set sharp.
Project Base
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 19, 2018
Typical day at RGP is it is project based. You typically go to a client that is an ongoing project. A day is then driven by the purpose of the client hiring RGP.
good people
Financial Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2018
Each engagement is different which keeps it interesting. The people at Resource Global Professionals are very friendly and helpful. Decent benefits and good pay.
internship
Logistics Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2018
I was only an intern. It was great experience but I am unable to give a proper review of the company. They placed me inside of another company, which gave me a lot of freedom.
RGP, Professional and great team to work for.
RGP-Independent consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 31, 2018
RGP, Professional and great team to work for. As a consultant we work directly with the client and RGP provides support, great benefits, easy web based platform to log your hours. Highly recommend RGP.
Interesting assignments
Human Capital Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2018
I have greatly enjoyed the variety of assignments that I have had at RGP. Each client is very different and I've had the opportunity to learn much from each assignment.
RGP provides contract work for various companies
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTJanuary 19, 2018
Good company with good management. The downside is that there is a lack of effective communication between administrative staff and the consulting staff RGP. Also, RGP is not good at transitioning professional consulting staff from a completed project at one client to the next project.
Productive and fun place to work
Communications Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2018
The team I worked with are some of the finest individuals I have ever known. The work is challenging yet rewarding. Working here give me an opportunity to grow and learn new skills.
Pros
Growth opportunities
Cons
Too much time between projects.
Fantastic place to work on a contract basis
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2018
I really did enjoy working for RGP. My clients and projects were of a high quality and I really felt that I was able to make a difference. Enjoyed the management team very much, felt that they were helpful and concerned with career advancement opportunities and me as a person.
Cons
Not full time work, so only paid when on an assignment
ok
Finance and Accounting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 15, 2018
Great company to work for.
Nice people to work with.
Supportive management.
Good benefits.
Fair compensation.
I would definitely recommend this company as a great place to work.