RGS Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Autonomous Job Culture
Human Resource Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COAugust 7, 2018
RGS allows its employees to excel by providing constructive evaluations and by letting their employees work autonomous to complete each projects goals. The most enjoyable part of the position was the annual wage increases. A typical day included reading emails and arranging your day around current and upcoming projects.
Small-knit grouo of motivated individuals worling together to reach a goal.
Co-op (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 9, 2018
I enjoyed my time at RGS as a co-op student and would recommend all interested in land development to apply at RGS. The culture was open and the employees are hard-working and friendly.
Great job sometimes in very high temperatures.
Journeyman Mason (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHJuly 5, 2018
Best job I've ever had. Working with the best in the buiseness. Not a job for the faint at heart or ppl looking for a place to hang out. Challenging work at a challenging pace. Will give you a sence of accomplishment.
Pros
Good pay, good ppl.
Cons
Rest for half a hour after lunch
General Fiber Reinforced Plastic Consultant (Former Employee) –  BahiaJune 7, 2018
A typical day at work was very Pleasurable.
We had new things to learn everyday.
The management was very creative.
The worplace culture was very diversified.
The hardest part of the job was the lacking of new contracts.
The most enjoyable part of the job was during the lunch time.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Nothing to comment.
Cultural mix of workers.
proprietor I did accounting (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 24, 2018
Worked as teams to get the job done. Workers exchanged ideas for quality of production. Equipment necessary for job was always available. Manager was always available to assist.
Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 2, 2018
Good environment, good management, good training, good parking, need longer lunch, heavy phone usage, group meeting, being productive and allow overtime.
Pros
good bonus
Cons
more time for lunch
Something until you get another job
Customer Service Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 22, 2017
It takes 6 months until you get PTO. The turnover rate is high because of wages, environment and management.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Cut throat management, no overtime, you can only make 39 hours per week
RGS is a great place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 23, 2017
RGS is a fantastic company! The senior management is awesome and truly live the RGS core values. Leadership's main focus is developing a robust business pipeline and growing RGS associates.

RGS associates are some of the brightest folks I've ever worked with and I've learned a great deal from them and other sub-contractors that RGS teams with.

I'll always be very appreciative of the opportunity RGS has presented to me!
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
Promotion system a bit ambiguous
Great company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 9, 2017
Great company, great culture. Management is very engaged in each project. Opportunities to learn, grow, take on corporate initiatives. Company cares about its people.
Really Great Stuff
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 7, 2017
Great management and company culture. RGS provides employees with a variety of professional development resources and training opportunities. However, the compensation does not compare to other consulting firms within the area.
Pros
company culture
Cons
salary
Solid medium-size company with strong corporate leadership
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VAMay 26, 2017
RGS' strengths include its senior leadership, corporate values and commitment to client satisfaction. Possesses strong qualifications in Human Resources Management, Share Point Development/Administration, and Program Management. Many employees work on-site with the client; however, the company provides many internal networking opportunities such as monthly All Hands Meetings, Happy Hours, Mentoring Events, Annual Banquet, Health and Fitness Activities, and Summer Family Social.
Like Family
Technical Writer/U.S. Department of Justice (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCMay 3, 2017
RGS is a great place to work. You feel like family with all of their family events. A good work-life balance is encouraged. There are very few training opportunities and very little chance of advancing due its small size.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Mediocre pay and no real chance for advancement
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 1, 2017
I felt that management misled me and did not stand up for its employees. I did not like the fact that they gave me a conditional offer, invited me for a team meeting (no compensation for my time or commute) and then waited two months to give me an actual offer.
Great Company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 21, 2017
Great culture, transparent in how the business operates, provides opportunities for employees to contribute to the bottom line outside of client work.
Great corporate atmosphere
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 6, 2017
RGS works hard to make themselves approachable and respects a real work/life balance for the team. They do their very best to put their people first!!
Senior Consultant, Defense (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 10, 2015
Professional company with smart and dedicated employees and a supportive and positive culture. Leadership makes solid decisions to ensure future company success and is very transparent to all employees. Everyone supports each other as much as possible, but there is always a competitive nature to the consulting industry.
A fun, positive, and focused environment to work in.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Washington, D.C.September 14, 2014
Most enjoyable part of the job has to be the positive atmosphere and the great co-workers from corporate.
excellent small company to work for
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 28, 2014
the smaller company benefits include knowing top management and being a valuable asset to a small team. Management was flexible and helpful and benefits were excellent.
Nice place to work,
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJune 10, 2013
Great people! I feel the area of improvement would in management in taking care of employees.
Awesome Company, Awesome People
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAApril 8, 2013
I love RGS, I have been a remote employee since I was hired and I can say that the company has been accomodating and the onboarding process was flawless. I can really appreciate that the company is focused on people first and profit as close second. A very happy and productive enviornment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RGS. Our community is ready to answer.