RHA Health Services
55Below average

RHA Health Services Employee Reviews

United States634 reviews
The clients
The clients Grow on you, I remain fully focused and don't allow any outside negativity to come in between me and my job, When I'm given a job I try to do that job 110%.
Management could be a whole lot better. Some coworkers included. Too much drama there for me. But the clients, I loved to pieces. Strict environment, but also learned at the same time. Always working, hardly any life outside of work.
Bad Management
Lack of management. If your not making productively or money you will be let go. Lots of favoritism towards certain staff. Managers tell you what to do not show you. Various job functions without the extra pay.
Good job
Great place to work and if you do your work you will be ok and turn in things on time. I loved it here and learned a lot. They will push you to succeed .
very good place to work loved the company and the people thats work there
good helpful co operative willing to help that is all for now Thank you and I look forward hearing from you
I enjoyed my time their and learned
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
no room for growth, and $11 is the max that the will pay you.
This company only cares about having a warm body instead of the quality care of their individuals. Employees are constantly cussing each other out and fighting in front of the clients and nothing ever gets done about it.
Pros
company does not care about what you do so you can get away with ANYTHING
Decent workplace
According to others who have been there, the new administrator cut out raises being given. I couldn't see myself retiring there making what I started with. The administrator never introduces herself to new employees. You can work there for 2-3 months before you see her.
Hard work and not enough pay
They don't care about their clients as well as their staff. They will lie to you. They expect more out of you than they will to pay. Don't know how to talk to staff.
RHA is a terrible place to work if you truly care about helping people.
I got into mental health to help people and RHA is all about money.The supervisors are non qualified individuals who cause nothing but drama between the staff. RHA is sneaky and will make you do 15 different jobs while paying you less . They also violate policy all the time.Terrible place.
Ok place to work need to pay more
Need to up the pay management is horrible turnover is bad no good benefits never appreciated some of the person support hit you all the time not enough supplies
Unorganized and short staffed.
RHA is severely short staffed and unorganized. If you are not careful the job will become your entire life. The starting pay is not too bad, but the insurance is kinda high. They do offer pto and 401k.
Everyone is Underpaid
I would not recommend anyone to work there, you are treated unfair and too much gossiping goes around, don't work as team players, & managers just as bad as the workers.
Military style management.
Management is more concerned about productivity which amounts to payment for services rather than quality of care for clients. My experience was not positive.
Small but good company and great coworkers
I've been here for 2 years without a raise after I've made the company a lot of money. Working on asking for more. My coworkers keep me there..we laugh all the time. Work can be very challenging but makes you feel like you're making a difference.
The top management do not seem to care much about the lower level employees. The pay is horrible for all you have to do. They will hire anyone.
The pay is not good for this type of work. Upper management needs a lot of work. I did work there for several years but only because I loved the clients.
Rha
I worked at RHA for some years. I stayed because of the overtime opportunity. Another reason I worked there for so long was because I grew on to the clients and staff as family. Management was horrible, along with their true values were not the same as their mission statement .
Pay is alright. Mostly a dead end job, easy to move up in position after some months but overall and okay job
Work day is unpredictable. Some Supervisors only do the bare minimum to help you throughout the day and go missing for 2 or more hours just chit chatting.
Okay place to step into a health related field but not worth it in the long run
The company only cares about it positions and if they get paid. People and workers are not worth anything to them!!! If you do not believe then try working there for a month and see the way of mangement, clients rights and workers rights, not to mention no increase in pay for years and years. Work culture is scattered and QP and managers do not like to get off their seats to compromise with workers. I wish parents and guardians move their loves ones from here. All those who have worked here can only make prayers that one day this company and its people are God- fearing and take humanity serious!
Good company poor compensation
I have worked here for 3 years as an administrative nurse and I love my local staff and management but the company over all seems top heavy and those of us in the trenches are poorly compensated so much so most of us have a second job.
Its laid back
At RHA there is no pay advance you start at 9.50 and no raises given. You have to have your driving license due to transporting the people you support to appointments and such. You also have to be trained med tech to work over nights.
Ok
My experience has been positive but there’s not a lot of room for growth. Raises are few and far between. There is flexibility in my job but I wish there was more opportunities.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at RHA Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
2.6
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.7Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight