Rhinegeist Brewery Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Overall
Event Bartender (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45202April 29, 2018
I love my job and everything about Rhinegeist. The team I work with is fantastic and couldn't ask for a better group of people. The taproom, warehouse, accounting and sales staff are all great people, as well and overall I genuinely like working for Rhinegeist. Great atmosphere of great people all willing to help one another and make sure others feel at home.
Best place ever
Sales Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 11, 2017
I was lucky enough to start with Rhinegeist during our first 3 months as a business. Watching it grow as well as the people around me was incredible. The owners are there working alongside you every day, they treat their employee's like gold and they have managed to hire some of the best people I have ever had the opportunity to meet in my entire life. Leaving the company was one of the most difficult decisions of my life but they were supportive the whole way through. In short I love Rhinegeist Brewery, it will always be my home.
Poor hours and no room for growth
Security/Bouncer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 3, 2017
Expect to work 8 hour plus shifts with no breaks. This company only promotes from within their own personal circumstances. It is like that of a "Good Old Boys" work place environment. There are no people of color holding leadership positions in the whole company nor is there a diverse representation of other cultures and ethnicities.
Pros
Free beer
Cons
No breaks, poor hours, no opportunity for promotion and "Good Old Boys" work place enviornment.
Fun, low stress workplace
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 21, 2014
Bartending at Rhinegeist has easily been my favorite job. Coworkers, both on the brew deck and in the taproom, are friendly and supportive. The people working here are passionate about what they do and it's proven to be contagious. The best part about the job is being able to share the excitement and knowledge about beer with the guests that come into the taproom.
Pros
Fun, free beer per pay day, pay.
Cons
Not much room for advancement