RHINESTAHL CORPORATION Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Overall companay review
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHApril 9, 2018
Overall pleased with working there. Enjoyed the comradery of the people working there. Enjoyed the quiet environment at night. Upset to learn my position was outsourced to a cleaning agency.
Pros
Worked nights. Quiet environment
Very cut throat and poor management
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMarch 24, 2018
The larger the company grows the worse it has become. It was once a family owned business which took care of their employees and treated them like family. Then, the poor management started and literally ran off all the top tier machinists and replaced them with yes men and button jockeys. Once the Moellers stepped away from everyday operation the company quickly became unpleasant
Pros
Pay is about the only pro, imho.
Cons
Management and being treated with respect
Worst shop in Cincinnati
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 22, 2017
Machinist beware!!!! They will tell you what you want to hear to get you to work for them but I promise you it will be 95% lies! This is absolutely the worst shop in the Cincinnati area to work for and if you have a family and need insurance, they charge almost 500. Bi-weekly for coverage. They have new management and they don't have a clue what it takes to run a job shop! You will regret it if you take a job with these clowns!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
They had very poor supervision, a bad plant layout, and a lack of staff help.
CNC Machinist, Toolmaker (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 2, 2014
Work there started out promising, but they changed their goal strategy, had a large layoff, and sent work overseas. So it ended on a sour note.
Luckily, I was able to get into a government program (TRA) to re-train for a new career, and decided to get a Bachelor's in Accounting, and recently graduated with honors.

I look forward to helping you in any endeavor you assign me to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RHINESTAHL CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4