RIB CRIB Employee Reviews

co workers
Restaurant Server (Current Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKApril 20, 2019
I over all love working here. The co workers are a bit hateful but everyone is there to please our costumers not each other. For the most park we work good together and the costumers aren't that bad
Did not like it
Bbq chef (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 18, 2019
I felt other employees neglected cleaning and sanitation issues. Was hired as a cook and put in the drive through instead. If you want 38 hours a week you have to work split shifts.
Pros
Awesome food
Cons
High stress low pay
Poor company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSApril 16, 2019
Management is horrible. District managers are worse. Only care about money money money no matter what gross product they put out. They don't even properly train the General Managers
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOApril 3, 2019
Fun and enthusiastic manager with plenty of room for advancement starting off. Fast paced at times but also had downtimes like any restaurant. loved the people I worked with and management.
It was ok
Crew Manager (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, MOApril 1, 2019
My time spent there was great. The people were great and the job was easy. Management got out of hand sometimes and the pay sucked but what can you expect when working in fast food.
Pros
People
Cons
Managment
It's a good temporary job
Server (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKMarch 27, 2019
I liked this job because it was pretty laid back. You could wear shorts or jeans with no rips in them with any Rib Crib shirt and your hair up. It was pretty fast paced around lunch and diner time. The restaurant and kitchen area are clean. The management is very thorough, they come inspect everyone's sections and the kitchen to make sure its clean. They are also very respectful to the customers and make sure there is always something they can do to make the customer happy when they are upset.
Pros
Half off lunches
Cons
no breaks
Was a great experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 27, 2019
Was a great job to have. They worked with me on my hours and allowed me to move up within the company. Great staff and management that make you feel warm and welcome.
Pros
Promote from within
Cons
Can't think of any
Good people
Sever/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKMarch 10, 2019
I would really love to work here I used to always eat here great food great people, I need this job so I can help my mom with the bills she has to pay I aplided almost everywhere no one will take me I just hope Rob crib csn and make my year a success.
Internal advancement
Server/Host/Line Cook/Server Manager (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXFebruary 8, 2019
the possibility for upward movement is highly possible from the inside if you work hard and prove your worth. they are very pretty lenient with working with your schedule
Great GM, terrible cooperate, terrible clientele, terrible everything
Server (Former Employee) –  Warrensburg, MissouriFebruary 5, 2019
The culture was horrible. The only reason I stayed so long was for the GM at the time. They had obviously been in the restaurant industry for a long time. They got it. They were swift and smart. The clientele was not great. You got a lot of bad tips. Or no tips. You barely made any money ever. If you are living off of this job alone or plan to, don't. There is no way you can live off of what you make at this restaurant. I did not learn anything from working here. I learned where not to work while attending college. The entire staff was catty and inexperienced. DO NOT WORK HERE
Pros
nothing
Cons
rude coworkers, little money to be made, inexperienced management
Poor intro to restaurant service
Host/Server (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXJanuary 16, 2019
First let me preface by saying that this was my first job in the restaurant business, so I might just have a poor handle on how things work. Anyway, starting out as a host, it wasn't too bad. Min-wage pay, fast-paced, not too difficult. They brought me on as a server, and that's when things got unsustainable, for me. The way tips worked (which I still don't understand, by the way), only the closers made any kind of sustainable income. Most days, I ended up with maybe thirty bucks per shift. Not too bad in terms of pay per hour, but definitely not the big bucks the other servers promised. I guess this was an incentive to take closing shifts, but the work itself gave absolutely no motivation to do so.

All cleaning fell on the servers, because there were no bussers. No breaks, or at least I was never informed of any breaks. No bennies. The last straw was coming home one night at 9 after having been literally followed around my section by one of my managers, wanting to argue with me. Just not the best experience for me, personally, and it's definitely turned me off of food service in general.
Pros
Meal discounts, kind coworkers
Cons
Few/no breaks, can't make money unless you close, some managers were jerks
Good pay and great customers
Host and Server (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKJanuary 8, 2019
Management wasn’t the best there nor was the training. But I eventually found a friend that helped me get better at my job and I rocked at it. It could sometimes be a hostile work environment but I made the best out of every bad situation.
Pros
I liked the hourly pay and some of the people there also the food was ama
Cons
Not long enough break time after working double shifts
Fast work space
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKJanuary 1, 2019
Overall, the job was fun. Only thing that bothered me was the fact I wasn't allowed to wear my bracelets to work. I was forced to take them off when I walked into work that day.
Fun but tough work environment
Bartlesville Ok - Host, Waitress (Current Employee) –  Derby, KSDecember 21, 2018
Ribcrib is a decent place to work with decent pay but the environment is very brutal. Very fast paced and very fast paced, you have to be quick on your feet.
Unorganized and poor management
Line Cook and Host (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKNovember 10, 2018
Schedules came out the day of or night before you are scheduled to work. Even if you request off in advance, there's still a chance you may be scheduled for that day. You only have one benefit which is 50% off an entree on days you have a shift and some managers will let you get drinks when you're off your shift. Those are pretty much the only benefits. They aren't picky about who they hire so many of the employees have anger issues.
Great Work!
Food Industry/Host (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKNovember 6, 2018
Rib Crib was my first food job. I worked as a host and drive thru employee. A couple months in I then advanced into the kitchen and dishwasher positions. They were great with working with my schedule. RIb Crib has great management and is a great place to eat! Great hospitality!
Fast pace
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Duncan, OKOctober 5, 2018
This is a really good job for a teenager/someone wanting a second part time job. I was a hostess so I got hourly pay plus tips. The hours were somewhat flexible.
Pros
Tips, discount on food
Cons
Hours
It is still growing
Manager (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKSeptember 23, 2018
Better benefit for assist managers. I really think that the bonus program needs to be look at and re done
Overall it is a good company to work for. There are opportunities to grow.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Working holidays
Flexible schedule
Lead Serv (Former Employee) –  Sand Springs, OKSeptember 21, 2018
Some of the most enjoyable parts of the job were being able to communicate with all the different customers that came in, fast pace work, flexible schedule and gaining my regular customers who would continue to come in to show their appreciation of good serves.
Pros
Flexibility, fast pace, steady amount of customers
Cons
No breaks, staff lack in ability to work as a team when needed.
Fair plce
Server (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville, OKSeptember 10, 2018
The people you work with are a lot of fun. Doesn’t pay well for people that are living paycheck to paycheck because you take all your tips home so the actual pay is very very low
Pros
Half price food
Cons
No breaks