RIBI Security Employee Reviews for Security Guard

Have the Dept. of Labor check this place out
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 15, 2019
This company on numerous occasions committed acts of negligence against their employees, victiminizing their basic rights as an employee of a company headquartered in Rhode Island. They find it inconvenient for you to have things to do outside of work, like getting a college degree or having a family. There is no backup and if God forbid something happens like a relative dying and you needing to take a few days off they will not have coverage for you and you will be fired for attending your relative's funeral over going to work. You will be placed at a site where you have not received proper training for and there is no way for you to switch sites if it is too far for you or switch times if there is a conflict. Every other employee in this company is miserable and is not willing to help you pick up shifts even if you offer to cover for them next time or even offer to buy them a meal.

The North fought and won a war in the 1860's to abolish slavery and I felt like one by being a RIBI employee.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
They are rude and RACIST
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIMarch 7, 2019
They are extremely racist and rude. They just throw people out like they are trash. Extremely unfair and non compassionate for any of their workers. Treated like slaves.
pleasant work enviorment
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJanuary 19, 2014
I find working for RIBI a pleasant experience. As a part time position a typical shift is usually from 4pm-12am weekends. Management is professional and accomadating especially since I have a full time job as well. The only contact I have with co-workers in my shift relief which is brief but pleasant.
Pros
I am able to work this in addition to my full time job.
Cons
I prefer alternating weekends or would prefer to work 3-4 evenings during the week.
easy going
Security Guard (Unarmed) (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 1, 2013
the best part about working for this company was getting to work in different places and meeting new people
Horrible Company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 25, 2013
The management has no clue what they are doing. They will screw you on hours quickly. The pay at most is $11.00/hour. Absolutely no room for advancement even though they say there is. Hire people by the dozens and have no place to put anyone so your lucky if you get 20 hours a week. Would Never recommend this company to anyone.