RIBI Security Employee Review

View all RIBI Security reviews

Mixed bag, could be great, but descending to horrible.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIJanuary 25, 2019
I worked for them over 5 years. The sites suck. If you show up, and cover a few shifts they leave you alone. This is a positive. Once in a while there is a new Field Manager that will break balls, that recedes in a few weeks. If you rely on other guards to relieve you, you are screwed. Management will do nothing about it. They can force you to stay 4 hours after your shift ends.
The policies, and procedures are very ambiguous at best.
They charge you for direct deposit, mailed checks, and uniforms. The uniform deposit is returned after you leave. You must stay on top of them with hours worked. For some reason my checks were short everytime I covered a shift. They usually rectify it in a week. You get 40 hours vacation a year if you are full time.
They give you ridiculous hours if you want. They are so short staffed. They don't really train staff well. About 30 percent of staff are unprofessional. This gets very frustrating. Management can't really do much, due to being so short staffed.
Finally I suggest you read RI labor laws before working for them. They try many little games.
Pros
They basically leave you alone if you show up. All the hours you want.
Cons
Very cheap, no recognition for good job. No bonuses. Charge you for everything.

Other RIBI Security Employee Reviews

bad
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTAugust 23, 2019
Every area inclusive of RI was not professional
a woman in CT called me and explained more than office
very disorganized other than VP betty
no one cared about pay
people never called back
terrible company
Pros
Cons
ct
Do not work for RIBI !
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTAugust 13, 2019
Lack of communication from the whole company. They are very unorganized & only use you. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS DEAD END JOB. In the beginning they say “we are family” but none of that is true. They treat their employees poorly.