RIBI Security Employee Review

View all RIBI Security reviews

Been here 10 years & wouldn't consider any change in my career!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandApril 28, 2017
I love RIBI. I have been here for over 10 years and have worked numerous sites. I disagree with several comments left on here and find them to be disgruntled former employees who didn't respect the company, culture and ultimately caused their own problems and/or terminations for LAZINESSS. I have received numerous raises over the years moving through different accounts and positions. I now oversee one of their largest accounts. I encourage anyone to apply and come meet the team and see for yourself. You will be suprised how organized, accomidating & helpful upper management, road supervisors and the full team are. Hard work pays off and obviously some of these reviews are people with no work ethic and don't see the big picture and long term rewards. I recieve full health care benefits, 3 weeks vacation, immediate time off for emergencies, dental benefits, access to immediate questions or concerns. Thank you RIBI for everything!
Pros
Several dependning on your position and work you do
Cons
Need 401k matching

Other RIBI Security Employee Reviews

bad
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTAugust 23, 2019
Every area inclusive of RI was not professional
a woman in CT called me and explained more than office
very disorganized other than VP betty
no one cared about pay
people never called back
terrible company
Pros
Cons
ct
Do not work for RIBI !
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTAugust 13, 2019
Lack of communication from the whole company. They are very unorganized & only use you. DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS DEAD END JOB. In the beginning they say “we are family” but none of that is true. They treat their employees poorly.