Riceland Healthcare

Riceland Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States57 reviews

employeehealthcarechangethinglearncarecompanyenvironment

Rewarding place to work.

Being a longtime employee of Riceland, I can definitely see positive growth and change over the last few years. Being a part of Riceland is like having a whole other family. The biggest downfall of this company that I see is the lack of communication that occurs. Other than that, i am pleased with my job.

Striving for Success

Since being hired at Riceland, I have been given several opportunities to cross train and increase my value as an employee. My direct manager has been an absolute pleasure to work for and probably doesn't get the recognition she deserves. Althought the compensation is below average and I have been offered opportunities to make much more with other employers, I choose to stay because of location, flexibility, culture, and those I consider my work family. With several recent changes, I, as an employee, feel excited for the future of Riceland and the growth we will surely see!

Riceland Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging

Great Place to Learn

I have worked for couple of Corporate Companies but I must say that working in Riceland Healthcare is one of the best experience. I got to learn a lot and polish my skills during my Job. The employees are so supportive and environment is extremely friendly. Executives are always ready to help you out in every possible manner.

Absolutely Love It

I am highly and genuinely pleased with Riceland as a company to work for. I absolutely love my job. The people here at Riceland Healthcare, I feel are team players. I can say without a doubt, everyone is willing to help one another succeed. It's refreshing to work in such a place that you feel like everyone has your back. Work load may be tough at times but it's to encourage your strengths and prove you can take on challenges. Leaders and coworkers both are always willing to stand beside you if you are ever in concern. At Riceland, I feel they give encouragement and support and genuinely care for their workers. Extremely happy with the job and the leaders of the company. Can't express enough how thankful I am to work at a place like Riceland Healthcare!

IOP Behavioral Health

I love my job working with patients in behavioral health. Helping others achieve stability in their mental health is very satisfying, as well as challenging. I am satisfied with my career here.

Pros

Able to work independently

Cons

Professional but fun work place!

I started at Riceland Healthcare just 2 months ago and I have already moved up in my position. If you are looking for a company to grow in, this is the place to do it at! I have never been employed with a better company or team. I highly recommend this company to any and everyone. There is also great benefits!

True meritocracy - if you're good at your job, it will be recognized.

Riceland was my first first foray into a financial analysis role after college - they gave me an opportunity in an era where it can be very difficult to get your foot in the door with no prior experience.I've learned a lot, not only with regards to statistics and analysis, but also about the nuanced healthcare field in general. The skills I have gained here by working collaboratively on projects with other team members have been invaluable. The job has been both challenging and rewarding, and I've learned a lot about finance from working directly with the executive managers.They take good care of us here!

Very laid back work environment

I've only been with Riceland for about a week now and in that short amount of time I've learned many things about the company and have seen what a good work environment it is. Everyone is very laid back and understanding. And there are many opportunities for growth. My management team and coworkers trust me to perform my job to meet the expectations of the company. Overall a great place to work !! 10/10 would recommend.

Pros

flexible hours

Great work environment

I have been with Riceland Surgery Center for a couple of years now. Great schedule and good work environment. Case load is consistent. No night, weekends, or call

Caring and Compassionate Company

I have worked at Riceland for the past ten years as a Chaplain. I have seen it grow from the ground up.The ownership has always taken very good care of me. I am thankful.The employees support each other and always seem to enjoy their work.Our leadership is the best. Hospice is a difficult assignment but because of caring leaders, we work together and meet the needs of our patients.I find the company a joy to work for. I am truly blessed.I highly recommend this company as a place to work.

Pros

Caring leaders Incentives Great coworkers Administration that gives back Well compensated

Cons

Growing pains sometimes

It's laid back and fun, but the patients come first, so if there are patients it's all professional

I was very unsure about working here before I came because it's so different from what I'm used to. I am so very glad I made the decision to come here though. It's a small community and it really makes you feel like you are making a difference. My boss is willing to go above and beyond for her staff, and if you go to her with a concern, she genuinely cares and wants to hear about it so that she can make necessary changes. I feel like my days off are actually my days off without constant texts asking about things that happened when I was on shift. I would definitely recommend Riceland in Winnie to others. The compensation is excellent compared to other hospitals where you do far more work for much less money.

Challenging and supportive

Overall this is a good Company to work for. Very impressed when they see a challenge they solve it and they keep getting better. They have a very encouraging supportive environment to work in. Lots of room to Advance and try different jobs.

Pros

Free lunches, very supportive of time off, compensates for work well done

Cons

Needs more employees

Fun Laid Back Workplace

I have worked at Riceland for over 7 years and love it everyone is so laid back nice and easy to get along with and the work environment I love. And love my boss she is the best.

Great work environment

I started at Riceland in medical records in may 2021 since then I've had many opportunities to learn new thing and increase my skills. my supervisors are very helpful and encouraging.

Pros

flexible schedule, great work environment, and off weekends

Cons

I cant think of anything I dislike about my job

Wonderful Staff and Enjoyable Place to Work

I have found a home with this company. I enjoy coming to work and seeing the people I have built a relationship with during my time here. There are definitely areas that can be improved upon such as communication between departments and having conversations with people that are affected by changes before the changes are made. I also feel things are not always as well thought out as they should be before they are implimented. I feel like all areas should be considered thoroughly before instituting a new policy or program. Riceland is very hit and miss when it comes to making employees feel appreciated for the work they take on and I feel doing better in this area would help with relationships between management and employees. Every so often an employee will get a card that tells them they are appreciated for all their hard work with a gift card or something to that extent, but it seems quite few and far between. Overall, I would recommend Riceland to work at.

Fun workplace. Laid back easy going place to work.

I love my job at Riceland, I've been there for 6 yrs and love my co workers and all the people I work with. Everybody is easy to get along with. As long as you do your job it's a very laid back environment.

Pros

Love my schedule.

Cons

Could use more money.

Productive and fun workplace

Riceland Healthcare is a company where you can grow and succeed. Upper staff is very encouraging and helpful to any needs. Compensation is great. I would highly recommend!

The energy and respect of the employees.

My supervisor is awesome. She understand people make mistakes and if you do she helps you correct it while encouraging you. This company is very peaceful to work for.

Pros

Enter acting with the patients, the free meals due to working at a clinic, great conversations

Cons

slow days

Productive and busy place

This place offer allot to learn everyday .There is no place for negativity there,I will highly suggest you guys to join the group especially if you produce new ideas.

Highly recommend

I have learned so much working at Riceland Healthcare. If you put in the work and show that you are willing to learn, the possibilities for growth are definitely there. You get out what you put in. If you work hard, you will be rewarded. Highly recommend this company if you are looking for growth opportunities and to be cross trained in multiple areas.

Productive and fun work place

I love my job. I love the environment and my coworkers. Riceland Healthcare is a Great place to work! Happy and stress-free work place. The employees are all so sweet.

Common questions about Riceland Healthcare

Answered by current and former employees at Riceland Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Riceland Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits