Rich Products Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Place to work if you LOVE to eat
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 14, 2018
I enjoyed this internship very much, it provided a lot of on the job experience with a great manager who gave me the ability to learn and have fun while doing it. I highly recommend this company to anyone who has the opportunity to work for it!
Pros
Tasting new food, global markets, working with national chains, Family
3-5 stars
Heavy lifter (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAAugust 28, 2018
Rich's is a demand place to work hot n fast place is stressful lot of the time hard to advance up pay doesn't meet the work that you have to do need more training of equipment unless u just jump in an figure it out yourself
Pros
Job
Cons
No training
Good for the hard worker
Advanced Utility (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNAugust 27, 2018
This is a great place to work with room for advancement if you are willing to work. I've seen people work their way up from line workers to group lead in under three years with no degree, but they were willing to prove their work ethic. Better than average pay, excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement plan, annual company picnic with prize giveaways, United Way Pacesetter company, great people to work for.
It's a ok company to work for
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHAugust 19, 2018
I liked working for the company to work for the management needs to be changed. need to work on advancement with in the company. and cleaning of lines.
Pros
good money
Jobs and breaks
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAAugust 14, 2018
Yes its a productive work place!! theres a nice break room to eat your lunch and to have breaks in, nice enviroment fast paced working asembly line heavy lifting !!
Production
Machine Operator/ Heavy Lifter (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAAugust 8, 2018
machine operator,change parts,continuing with production, Clean work area.Sanition Crew. clean floors,foam machines down,rinse down machines,get it ready for next shift.
Family Run
National Account Manager, Foodservice U.S (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 26, 2018
Foodservice organization with stellar people that have been with the company for many years. Very stable in the Foodservice segment of the business. Good Culture
Pros
great people
Cons
becoming more corporate-structured
Legacy, non-performace driven organization
USC Marketing Leader (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 13, 2018
Company says they treat employees like family, but it is a dysfunctional family that does not follow the values it preaches. Nepotism and non-performance are the basis for advancement vs performance based. Employee morale is low. There is no accountability or 360 for people in higher level positions. Would not recommend as employer.
Fun place to wrok for.
Production Line Inspector/Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SC 29644July 5, 2018
A typical day is fast pace but enjoyable. Learned how to do quality control on our products. The management was great. The culture was diverse. Hardest part of the job was working weekends with hardly no family time. The most enjoyable thing I enjoyed was knowing that everyday would be a learning experience.
Pros
Great pay and hours.
Cons
No family time on the weekends.
Awesome
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 27, 2018
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my job for Rich Products as a food vendor for the Buffalo Bisons. Being able to make others smile is one of my favorite things to do.
A Typical day!
Sr Food Technologist; Sr Product Development (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 26, 2018
A typical day included a few conference calls, working on formulas for what ever project I might of been working on at the time. Developing cheesecakes, mousse cakes or ice cream cakes was something I worked on daily. It started with bench samples, plant trial samples and when final production. I absolutely loved this job!
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Poor management
Rich co SUCKS to work for
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NJJune 23, 2018
I was with the co 12 years in the beginning it was a good place to work but when Richs took over it became Intolerableto work there managers don't back up employees upper management is just as bad if not worse
Pros
Cons
Very poor management
Work is stressful which is caused by management.
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Gallatin, TNJune 18, 2018
Management does not hold everyone to the same standards across the board especially in maintenance. My best part of my day is dealing with the associates in the floor.
Terrible management with questionable ethics
Management (Former Employee) –  New York StateJune 15, 2018
There is no HUman resource presence. There are no leadership skills. Management roles are competitive not collaborative. Few women in leadership roles.
Pros
Paid well, great benefits
Cons
Questionable ethics
nice place to work
International HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 7, 2018
I enjoyed the working environment and the people I worked with. This was a temp assignment that I would have liked to make perm but there were no positions available at the time.
Avoid it!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJune 5, 2018
Management is very poor leaders, no control over associates behavior and gives write ups over the smallest mistakes to new employees. No training protocols, and associates will laugh at you and wait for you to fail.
Pros
Decent pay if you can survive long enough
Cons
Management, associates, and culture
Great place to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 1, 2018
Company invest heavily on workplace culture. Great opportunities for growth. work/life balance is hard with 11+ hour shifts and several weekend workdays.
Pros
great leader drivers. amazing people gets hired at Rich's
Cons
low raises for tenured employees.
Back Dock/ Sanitation
Sanitation Worker, forklift, back dock (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAMay 20, 2018
Rich products is a great company. However, I have a family I am trying to provide for. I'm am looking to better my kids future as well as mine. Rich Products has health insurance, dental insurance, 401k retirement plan, & life Insurance.
When good management is present, a good place to work.
Maint Team Lead/Supervisor Planning /Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMay 15, 2018
Most of my experience was good excluding a poor plant manager who was dismissed after only one year in the job. Most of middle management was a pleasure to work with.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
a bad plant manager who was kept on board for too long.
Workplace and management
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TXMay 9, 2018
Unorganized company since opened. They try to handle things in a professional manner but never can keep business confidential. Some supervisors are very unprofessional. Messy messy employees at this company. The management is poor. This is a food production environment that is barely ever clean and have roaches. Last but not least they don't like to pay the employees for all the work they do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rich Products Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss