Rich Products Corporation Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Legacy, non-performace driven organization
USC Marketing Leader (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 13, 2018
Company says they treat employees like family, but it is a dysfunctional family that does not follow the values it preaches. Nepotism and non-performance are the basis for advancement vs performance based. Employee morale is low. There is no accountability or 360 for people in higher level positions. Would not recommend as employer.
Fun place to wrok for.
Production Line Inspector/Quality Technician (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SC 29644July 5, 2018
A typical day is fast pace but enjoyable. Learned how to do quality control on our products. The management was great. The culture was diverse. Hardest part of the job was working weekends with hardly no family time. The most enjoyable thing I enjoyed was knowing that everyday would be a learning experience.
Pros
Great pay and hours.
Cons
No family time on the weekends.
Awesome
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 27, 2018
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my job for Rich Products as a food vendor for the Buffalo Bisons. Being able to make others smile is one of my favorite things to do.
Rich co SUCKS to work for
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NJJune 23, 2018
I was with the co 12 years in the beginning it was a good place to work but when Richs took over it became Intolerableto work there managers don't back up employees upper management is just as bad if not worse
Pros
Cons
Very poor management
Work is stressful which is caused by management.
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Gallatin, TNJune 18, 2018
Management does not hold everyone to the same standards across the board especially in maintenance. My best part of my day is dealing with the associates in the floor.
Terrible management with questionable ethics
Management (Former Employee) –  New York StateJune 15, 2018
There is no HUman resource presence. There are no leadership skills. Management roles are competitive not collaborative. Few women in leadership roles.
Pros
Paid well, great benefits
Cons
Questionable ethics
nice place to work
International HR Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 7, 2018
I enjoyed the working environment and the people I worked with. This was a temp assignment that I would have liked to make perm but there were no positions available at the time.
Avoid it!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hilliard, OHJune 5, 2018
Management is very poor leaders, no control over associates behavior and gives write ups over the smallest mistakes to new employees. No training protocols, and associates will laugh at you and wait for you to fail.
Pros
Decent pay if you can survive long enough
Cons
Management, associates, and culture
Great place to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TexasJune 1, 2018
Company invest heavily on workplace culture. Great opportunities for growth. work/life balance is hard with 11+ hour shifts and several weekend workdays.
Pros
great leader drivers. amazing people gets hired at Rich's
Cons
low raises for tenured employees.
Back Dock/ Sanitation
Sanitation Worker, forklift, back dock (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, GAMay 20, 2018
Rich products is a great company. However, I have a family I am trying to provide for. I'm am looking to better my kids future as well as mine. Rich Products has health insurance, dental insurance, 401k retirement plan, & life Insurance.
When good management is present, a good place to work.
Maint Team Lead/Supervisor Planning /Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNMay 15, 2018
Most of my experience was good excluding a poor plant manager who was dismissed after only one year in the job. Most of middle management was a pleasure to work with.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
a bad plant manager who was kept on board for too long.
Workplace and management
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TXMay 9, 2018
Unorganized company since opened. They try to handle things in a professional manner but never can keep business confidential. Some supervisors are very unprofessional. Messy messy employees at this company. The management is poor. This is a food production environment that is barely ever clean and have roaches. Last but not least they don't like to pay the employees for all the work they do.
stressful
Missouri City, Texas Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TXMay 3, 2018
finger pointing was something that was done on a regular basis. This plant was a start up facility so problems were expected. How we addressed those issues was the issue.
company closed down 16 years ago
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 28, 2018
It was a great company with good working conditions. The benefits were awesome and the people really cared about their product.
It's too bad it was shut down.
Fun work place
Machine Operator/AssemblerMachine operator (Former Employee) –  Juliet IllinoisApril 20, 2018
They gave us free lunch once a month but they change management around that’s why I leftVery fast pace work work six days a week 1012 hour days The people were great they would give us free lunch all the time
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAApril 18, 2018
The Company didn't want to spend money on the MI of it's equipment for it's system.
Manager made it difficult to manager due to changing value on the computer from and not knowing what the technician would be working on or repairing.
Pros
Great Insur.
Cons
Leadership coould be better
Fun place to work but did work harder
Rich Products (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNApril 6, 2018
Just go out there and make all the friends you can and train and learn how to do your job and do it right with out no mistakes. Just do your job and and do it right.
Pros
Free lunch break
Cons
Health care and insurance
Okay pay, but terrible leadership
Maintenance tech (Former Employee) –  Ft. InnMarch 9, 2018
This company is all about who you know, not what you know. Will only be hired or promoted if you know someone high up. Rules only apoly if HR deems it important. Seniority is not followed. Watched an employee be promoted to supervisor after 2 lockout/tag out injuries resulting in him having facial surgery and a finger cut off.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Uneven workloads, favoritism everywhere, dead end job
fast pace job good relations with coworkers
Cake Decorator (Former Employee) –  New Britain, CTMarch 9, 2018
a tipical day at work is very fast paced. you have opportunity to grow and learn knew areas of work. Bonusses are great. The hardest part of the job is keeping the assembly line running at a fast pase
Pros
benefits, activities trainings bonusses
good job
Maintenance Group Lead Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Morristown, TNMarch 2, 2018
i have enjoyed my opportunity to work at rich products. They have given me great opportunity to grow my experience levels as a leader in the maintenance department. This is a good company to work for and the management team is easy to relate to and are willing to work with associates to create a culture of growth and comfort.
Pros
positive work environment driven from the bottom up
Cons
work environment driven from the bottom up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rich Products Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.6InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight