Richard M. Campbell Veterans Nursing Home Employee Reviews

Veterans made it worth while
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCFebruary 27, 2019
I stayed stressed here constantly. I struggled to receive help from other RAs even nurses when short staffed. I got bullied by one of the nurses, I was always nice and helpful to everyone and I guess I was targeted for that. Always someone talking drama about another rather than just working as a team and putting the residents first. Some of the residents can speak for themselves how they feel about that place too.
Cons
Rude employees, understaffed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 21, 2019
Great place to work. Sometimes things can be stressful but as long as you stay on top of things then you'll make it. The job is more mental than anything else. Office work.
Unit Nurse (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 17, 2019
Good company to work for, they work with you as long as you are willing to work with them. Management is a team. And each unit becomes like a family and uses team work
Cna
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 16, 2018
Residents are great to work with. Just when you talk to hr about something always get a copy of the statement. Most of the employees are very friendly and helpful.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Shifts
A great place to work
Administrative/Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCAugust 9, 2017
A very busy Veterans' Nursing home with some of the best staff ever, and the most awesome stories told by our US Veterans. RMCVNH was never a dull place where you worked hard, but the incentives were well worth it.
Cons
Change in management has been constant since 2014
Great Place to work
Administrator-In-Training (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCSeptember 23, 2016
During my time at Richard Campbell, I spent time in every single department learning how to run a facility. The employees are always kind and ready to help and the residents always have a story to tell. The management team at Richard Campbell always have the facility and its employees in mind when making decisions. I would recommend working at Richard Campbell to anyone looking to enter the long-term care field.
Loved my job, we just could never keep enough staff.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 8, 2014
Wonderful place, loving residents, fun and upbeat place of employment. Needs work with scheduling.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Constant short staff
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 25, 2012
Fun but always busy. Nice co-workers. learning everyday. Feel like you've accomplished something at the end of the day
Pros
boss
Cons
advancement
Nursing Home and Skilled Nursing Facility.
nursing supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCSeptember 26, 2011
It accepts the following payment methods: Medicare, Medicaid, and Veteran's Benefits. Richard M Campbell Veterans Nursing Home has received 3 stars from Medicare. Excellent consistant care received regarding wound care, hygiene and ADL'S.