Richdale Apartments Employee Reviews

Information
Lease Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 9, 2018
Work place was difficult to handle, with high work load and a lot of unrealistic expectations. Not a lot of options to move into a different job within the company. Hours were long.
Pros
Special days such as margarita day, etc.
Cons
Hours, workload, expectations
A step in the door
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 26, 2018
Richdale is a step in the door, other than that there isn't much here for advancement in the leasing side of things. Company has very outdated values/technology, and is very tight with their money. Success is weighed heavily off of seniority, and not performance.
Pros
Set Schedule
Cons
Short lunch's, Low pay, You are scheduled between multiple properties, Training was Sub-par.
Easy job. Pick weeds alot.
Grounds Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 13, 2018
It was an ok job. The work is hard. You work outside. You get paid decent. Very good with scheduling. Its a seasonal job. Recommend for college students
Pros
Good with scheduling
Cons
The work gets a little redundant
Leasing Consultant
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2017
Leasing Consultant, Responsible for the leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartments. Update availability report, process applications for approvals (i.e., credit check, rental history, etc.) Assist in monitoring renewals.
Relaxed working environment. Great for gaining experience as they own various properties in different conditions.
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2017
A good company to work for, for all types of people whether they are new to the housing industry or have lots of experience. It is a great company to gain experience or learn in as the management is very patient and very hands on with workers.
Pros
one hour lunches. occasional free lunches and parties
Cons
Not too much of a chance for career advancement.
The Worst Experience of m life.
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  NebraskaDecember 16, 2016
Only A fool would accept a position here.Save your time and integrity.Bad Mgmt.poor communication,and hours.Dont waste your time.
Pros
management idiots
Cons
Same
Not professional, Cut Throat environment.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 18, 2016
Richdale and Gibraltar are under the same umbrella, The Slosburg Co. The company is a stab your co-workers in the back to rise mentality. IF you decide to take a position here be on your toes and watch your back. Its been a few years now since I worked with them so I can fairly give a realistic review. If anyone in the upper management makes a mistake they will blame it on ANYONE else to avoid backlash from the Slosburgs who are micro managing every aspect of the company. They know they have a poor record and do everything possible to cover it up. Look them up on GlassDoor and see the FAKE reviews they post in a row daily to raise their rating. If you dont believe me, accept a position with them and see for yourself.
Pros
Its a good temporary job until you find the one you want.
Cons
Not professional, micro managed, cut throat environment.
Gives You A Foot Into the Industry
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 7, 2016
Great to get a start in the leasing industry but not a recommended work place if you are interested in advancement. It will give you an impression of what the leasing agent position is like and what the responsibilities are from day to day.
Great Place to Work
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 28, 2016
Everyday is full of excitement. Everyone here is always willing to help you out no matter what. It's like working with your family everyday.
Pros
Everyday learning new things
Cons
Productive yet fun work environment
Accounting Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 16, 2016
I have worked at Richdale for 2 years now and I feel like I finally found a place to build a career. Lots of room for advancement. We all work as a team and it doesn't seem like anyone is in it for themselves. Management communicates well and works with us rather than act as big brother. The company is very understanding of personal and family responsibilities. We have a lot of team building projects and activities throughout the year that promote a fun environment. This doesn't feel like a typical job and I enjoy coming to work every day. Have never really had that before.
Pros
Lots of activities and outings throughout the year, career advancement

Want to know more about Richdale Apartments?

Ask a question
Very happy here!
Collections (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 30, 2016
I have been working for this company for a year now and have enjoyed every moment. The people that I work with are nothing but helpful if you have questions or struggling with your work load.
Pros
Community like feel among coworkers.
Cons
It has been a year and I do not have one yet
Engaging and Enjoyable
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 28, 2016
I have been with Richdale for roughly 4 years, and have felt that the company has helped me, as an individual, grow in my career. The teams I engage with on a daily basis, both within and outside my department, have been unique and very enjoyable to work with. Over the years I have observed various parts of the company grow and develop. This has made opportunities available to impact the company through feedback and hands on participation in the evolution of various processes and policies. Working hard and thinking critically has helped me define my place within Richdale and the company has embraced me for it. I feel that other employees who have been actively constructive within the company, share the same sentiment.
Endless Opportunity with Richdale
Corporate Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 12, 2016
I have been with Richdale for three and a half years and have enjoyed my employment so far. I like that the Company allows each employee to determine how their career will go. If you are dedicated and work hard then you are rewarded. There is opportunity to transition between departments as well as upward. I personally have already worked in three separate departments with the Company. This has allowed me to find a role that I enjoy and thrive in.

I have developed great communication and problem solving skills with the Company simply because of all the different departments I work with to accomplish my tasks. I love that I am not micro-managed at Richdale as well. I am expected to complete certain tasks but I determine how I get said tasks completed. I have become more knowledgeable within my role because my supervisor is readily available to assist or explain something to me if needed.

Richdale does a good job maintaining the work/life balance as well. We have company outings to baseball games and opportunities for tickets to various sporting and performing arts events around the City. There are various charitable causes you can participate in with the Company if you would like to.
Pros
Hardwork is rewarded, opportunities for advancement, enjoyable work/life balance
Cons
I have no issues working at Richdale.
Great Family Oriented Work Enviroment
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 12, 2016
I have worked at Richdale for almost 10 years and it is a great place to work. We have a family oriented work environment. If you are looking for a job that gives you pride and satisfaction in your work on a daily basis then this is the place for you. We have a great management staff that is always willing to go above and beyond to help out all employees. I can not stress enough how enjoyable it is to come to work everyday.
Pros
Work Environment, Management, Employees, Job Satisfaction
Cons
There are no negatives to working at Richdale
Great Work Environment
Corporate Office (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 10, 2016
This is a very face paced work environment, especially during the summer months. The corporate office is very relaxed, and the people are great. It is a solid mix of individual work and also working with team members.
Pros
Relaxed, Great People
Cons
Resisitant to change old processes to keep up
fun workplance
Corporate office employee (Current Employee) –  Corporate OfficeAugust 9, 2016
You work in a very fast paced enviorment where you work independently but also interact with your co-workers to get your work done in a timely manner. Your co-workers are always helpful and willing to answer your question and throw ideas out there to see if you can do things more efficiently. Management is there to help you when you have issues that need addressed other than that they leave you alone and let you do your job. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with your workload but that's what your co-workers are there to help with when you need it. The most enjoyable part is being rewarded with team outings to baseball games or having barbeques during football season to being recognized for your anniversary or birthday with a treat. Also they give out tickets for you and another person to go to football, hockey, baseball games and even symphony tickets its great that they share their tickets with employees.
Pros
Flexible, inside and outside activies and people are friendly
Cons
Could have better training program and systems more user friendly
Involved fast paced company
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 4, 2016
I have worked for Richdale for 11.5 years. I have worked both on site and in the Corporate office. I truly enjoy working for this company. The owners are very involved, caring, and understanding. The company sees potential in people and move them as they see fit. When I was on site, I was given the opportunity to move to a different position in our corporate office. To me, it meant a lot that they thought of me for this. They also have fun fitness contests, outings, contests for the properties, a trip every year for the top leasing performers and so much more. This is a work hard play hard company and you will be rewarded for hard work.
Pros
Outings, contests, recognition, access to pools and fitness centers
Productive Workplace
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 21, 2016
I had great communication with my client's and co workers. I assisted client's with their needs. I answered phones.I had a great relationship with my clients.
Benefits
Cons
Short lunches
management is awful and vp of Houston is in denial
construction (Former Employee) –  Houston,TexasSeptember 29, 2015
They have no clue what they're doing. The upper management lacks integrity. They try to be kind but you end up seeing their true colors.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
management sucks, co-worker WAS just as bad.
Heartless unless you have children
Underwriting (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 11, 2015
Do not be fooled by their promises for growth there is little to no room. The department is ran by popularity contest and by who can be the most fake. Even if your work is excellent you will get fired. Unless you have children then you are set for life here.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Management inconsistent, little to no room for growth, terrible coworkers
Official response from Richdale Apartments
April 21, 2015

Our goal is to be the top employer in the industry, and we appreciate your feedback as it helps us reach that goal. We are disappointed to learn that you felt this way about management and your peers during your time at our firm. Richdale has a well-defined performance management process that includes goal setting, a 90-day initial review, and unique mentor program. In addition, associates are encouraged to request feedback as we are always happy to provide the guidance and tools essential to your success. Our underwriting manager has been with the firm for 10 years, and was promoted from within from an administrative assistant role. We are committed to providing a professional, friendly work environment where all associates are given equal opportunity, and wish your experience with us had been more positive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Richdale Apartments. Our community is ready to answer.

Richdale Apartments Reviews by Location