Richmond Concept Employee Reviews

Very happy.
Sr Designer & Developer (Current Employee) –  My HomeSeptember 10, 2018
I'm thrilled with my role at Richmond Concept. I work within a team that truly cares about one another, and are always there to help and/or collaborate. Management takes the time to listen to feedback, and make amendments where necessary. I feel like I am both valued, and respected - and is likely the best job I've had to date.
Pros
Work Remotely, Competitive Pay, Variety of Work
Cons
Short Turn-Arounds, Long Days Sometimes
Richmond Concept is a great gig!
Design Director, Contractor (Current Employee) –  MontanaJanuary 6, 2017
I've been a design contractor for Richmond for about a year and I'm so grateful to have found this group! Everyone works together extremely well, which is pretty amazing considering this a remote working environment. Even though I'm in my home office, I feel connected to my coworkers, even more so than some in-house jobs I've had in the past. The Creative Director and other designers give great feedback and are always sweet, professional and respectful of each other's time and home lives. Deadlines sometimes can get a little nuts, but there is ALWAYS someone to help out in a pinch or re-arrange projects. Above all else, there is great value placed on trust and kindness — toward each other and our clients, which I truly appreciate.
Pros
Great co-workers, fun projects, flexible.
Cons
Can get little crazy-busy, so not for you if you don't want to work hard.
Professional and flexible company to work with - love them!
Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  virtualOctober 23, 2016
I have been working with Richmond Concept as a freelancer for a few months now and they wonderful to work with. They answer my questions promptly, they are very clear in their requests and they are respectful and fair. They trust me to get them job done and have never tried to micro-manage my time.

I look forward to working with them much more in the future!
Super Pleased working with Richmond Concept
Freelance Writer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2016
Working with Richmond Concept as a freelancer has been outstanding. My questions are answered promptly. I'm given all the materials I need to successfully complete projects. I look forward to a long relationship with this company.
Great team, flexible opportunity
Art Director (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIOctober 10, 2016
The team at Richmond Concept is awesome! The designers are all very passionate about design and super friendly. Project needs vary from day to day. Some jobs have tighter turnarounds than others but the whole team is so responsive and helpful when you need some creative brainstorming!

I love this job because I work from home yet the whole team is only a chat away on HipChat or Skype if needed.

The creative opportunity is pretty much limitless since we team up with other well known agencies and various companies from small businesses to fortune 100 companies. It's really nice having the wide variety of projects. It's also helpful knowing you have the flexibility to run personal errands when needed without any fret.

Overall the atmosphere is great because the team is awesome and your office is what you make it!
Pros
great work life balance, high-level projects
Cons
occasional tight deadlines
Unprofessional
Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 28, 2016
This group was unprofessional, misguided, and dishonest with me from start to finish (the finish came very quickly once I realized what I was dealing with). Not only was the position I applied for completely misrepresented, there was no interview process, or even a phone call from the young "Creative Director." Only low-quality production job requests with little notice and no direction from anyone. Communication between team members is little to none. What a mess!
Pros
remote position
Cons
unprofessional, low-quality work
Official response from Richmond Concept
March 5, 2017

We apologize! We try our best to keep communication open and are truly sorry if you felt like you couldn't reach out to us!

Amazing Company That Cares about All of Their Team Members on a Personal Level
Director of Client Services (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 18, 2015
Working for a virtual design agency that truly cares about every member of the team is a breath of fresh air! We work on a variety of projects with clients in many different industries which keeps us on our toes and always learning. Our leadership team, which includes myself and two others have a very close working relationship and collaborate daily to keep projects rolling in and completed to our customers satisfaction.
Pros
Life/Work Balance, Close relationships with co-works, Variety of Client and Responsibilities
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Richmond Concept. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5