Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority Salaries in the United States

Salary estimated from 95 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Last updated: July 31, 2019
Installation & MaintenanceAverage SalarySalary Distribution
6 salaries reported
$38,600 per year
  • Most Reported
$18,000
$56,000
$32,388 per year
$18,000
$56,000
6 salaries reported
$34,000 per year
$18,000
$56,000
6 salaries reported
$40,540 per year
$18,000
$56,000
6 salaries reported
$38,219 per year
$18,000
$56,000
ManagementAverage SalarySalary Distribution
6 salaries reported
$83,466 per year
  • Most Reported
$24,000
$127,000
5 salaries reported
$45,047 per year
$24,000
$127,000
3 salaries reported
$76,791 per year
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
Administrative AssistanceAverage SalarySalary Distribution
5 salaries reported
$40,114 per year
  • Most Reported
$18,000
$57,000
4 salaries reported
$33,825 per year
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
Other Popular JobsAverage SalarySalary Distribution
5 salaries reported
$63,115 per year
  • Most Reported
$32,000
$101,000
5 salaries reported
$55,524 per year
$27,000
$84,000
7 salaries reported
$41,320 per year
$20,000
$63,000
3 salaries reported
$30,000 per year
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
Claim this company page

Salary satisfaction

27%
Few people think they are paid fairly at Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority
Based on 29 ratings
Add your rating

Common benefits at Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority

  • 401K Plan
  • Health Insurance
  • Life Insurance
Benefit information is collected from job descriptions and reviews about Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority on indeed.com.
Add your benefits

What people say about working at Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority

  • Not a safe place to work

    3.0
    Not a safe place to work in or outside, Co worker very unprofessional and lazy. About 80% do their job and the other 20% have to work their behind off. Unfair worker getting paid for work that they are not doing.
    Administrative Support/ Leasing Specialist (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA - June 13, 2017
  • Pest Control Tech

    1.0
    Nothing positive about this organization. All they care about is money from the government. Sad but True. Good hours that is it. Monday through Friday
    Maintenance Specialist/Pest Control (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA - September 20, 2018
Read more Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority reviews about Pay & Benefits