Ricker Oil Company Employee Review

View all Ricker Oil Company reviews

Great customer service job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Middletown, INNovember 1, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Rickers when I did. I loved the customers too. The one down part was that there definitely was favorites back when I worked. My co worker always made snarky comments and talked behind people’s backs. She’d be in the managers office for 20-30 minutes at a time. Also there are no breaks, but time goes by fast there.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
No breaks

Other Ricker Oil Company Employee Reviews

All depends on the location
Associate Store Leader (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 30, 2018
Managers are different all around the atmosphere at each location is different it's all about how you perceive your environment and if you're able to roll with the punches.
Fun, fast paced work in family atmosphere.
CSR then Assistant Manager (Store 10, Fishers) (Former Employee) –  13642 Olivia Way, Fishers 46037May 11, 2018
• Maintained deli department keeping waste low by ordering closer to expiration date or replenishing needs.
• Often required to handle stressful events such as running out of gas, inventory shortages/access issues, computer problems, credit card access interruptions, employee disputes and short staffing days.
• Helped maintain high-quality inspections by ensuring daily, weekly and quarterly paperwork and physical duties were carried out by all employees.
• Regularly satisfied customer complaints by listening, explaining applicable procedures and offering solutions that met their needs.
• Was primary person restocking cooler and putting away inventory on a daily basis, location is one of the busiest stores in the company.
Pros
flexible scheduling, healthcare/401 benefits and tuition reimbursement.
Cons
very physically demanding, high turn over in that type of business.