Ricoh Employee Reviews

Summary
Professional customer service (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 26, 2018
Soaked my feet in shipping/receiving/mailroom.
Perks include benefits and free food.
Management and workload is poor.
The amount of recycled employees is phenomenal.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
A great place to learn but no growth afterward
Site Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 26, 2018
A great place to learn office service basics then no growth afterward. Company favortisim has become the overall "focus". Generally feeling amung employees.
Great People to work with
SR OPS Operator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 24, 2018
I worked in a law firm that Ricoh was outsourced in. Love the people that worked there, and the past pace work environment. I liked my coworkers alot but all were not treated the same. There was no room for advancement.
n/a
Account Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 23, 2018
It was ok. Was there a year. Didn't stay long. Took different job. People were ok. Job was ok. Days were ok. Didn't like sitting in the office. It was boring
Stressful
Team Lead Order Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2018
run reports, respond to requests, assist reps/admin my team. Whatever my manager asks me to follow up on or do. Within policy/guidelines. Management in the company lately has really gone down since I started 23 years ago. I loved my job. The hardest part is my manager. Doesn't know how to handle stress and takes it out on me her team lead for our team. We support the PNW areas, WA/OR/AK. I love my team and it has been so good to me. (The Company), but it doesn't seem to be getting better. Positions keep being eliminated and no job security anymore. The best part of my job is I love helping people and love the people I work with.
Pros
Great people I work with
Cons
Job security. Positions being eliminated since 4/18
Manage Service Tech (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 23, 2018
I love the people at this company. I must I never wk at site where we all get along( lol ). The manager is very professional in what he does. I couldn’t have s better job at RICOH
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good place for a stable work environment
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAMay 23, 2018
This is a good place to work if you want to make a decent salary and just have a steady reliable job. Management is good and pay is fair, but there is not real career path for technical careers within the company at this time.
Meatgrinder - Churn you up and spit you out
Area Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 22, 2018
Company currently under re-structure. Lay off in every division as it tries to make itself profitable. No direction or stability and everyone is on egg shells trying to determine if they are next. Client base has eroded as it is being seen that company is floundering currently
Pros
Virtual office
Cons
No support or care about you as a human being
Complete Chaos
National Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAMay 21, 2018
A typical day at work is a daily battle with internal departments in an effort to support customers’ needs. Swim lanes are not clearly outlined; when in doubt pass the buck. Management is more concerned with placing friends than qualified people. The workplace culture communicates change, but focus is on selling flawed products and applications. The hardest part of the job is to stay motivated and hopeful you can make enough of a positive impact.
Cons
Over Priced Healthcare, Salary, Management, Communication
Interesting work, easy work, confidential work
Service Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  110 International Way, Springfield, ORMay 21, 2018
Mondays are the most stressful as we get mail for 3 days worth that has to all be opened and sorted before anything else gets done. After that you are printing and inserting confidential letters and documents most of the day. Occasionally a special order comes in for some laminating of signs, fliers, etc. We also do a lot of shipping and receiving thru FedEx. If we pass our annual inspection well we usually get taken out to lunch by the manager. We also get to enjoy any leftovers from any gatherings our Client sponsors from time to time.
Pros
Free food from time to time, work easy, hours are good
Cons
They make you take your vacation before you have earned it, and you can not build up any time from one year to the next.
If you can get past the over-abundance of management it's an O.K. job.
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Erie, PAMay 21, 2018
Too much middle management. Decent pay and time off but no management organization. Low job security. Too much useless training and not enough real world training.
Production was exciting, working with employees who were friendly and heplful.
Mailroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  MissouriMay 20, 2018
Production was exciting, working with employees who were helpful. Fast paced during aep season.I caught on quickly with my job responsibilities.
I wished I could work longer for the company, however, it was only temporary, causing my time there to be cut short within several months.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Temp worker
workplace culture
Sr Asset Recovery Tech (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMay 19, 2018
After 3 years of merging with Ricoh, most of the former companies employees either left or their positions were eliminated. Some of the management really cares while others pressure the good workers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
Stressful environment
Productive and fast paced
Onsite Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Racine, WIMay 19, 2018
A great company to work for and its fast to move up. Great benefits and training available for almost anything. I enjoyed working at my location and my co workers.
De Centralized and very group regional views
Director (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 17, 2018
Ricoh is a great company and delivers exceptional products to our clients. They have one of the largest workforces giving the client great service. On a global basis it is a little more difficult due to the business model they currently have. There are hundreds of Operating Companies which make up the regions, then global structure overlays.
Pros
Very hard workers within Ricoh
Cons
De Centralized environment
Pay and Benefits
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 17, 2018
Ricoh is a good place to work but the pay should be more and the benefits could be better. The good thing is there are great people there that want to see you succeed.
Pros
vacation and floating holidays
Cons
sometimes you can't take a break
Productive, busy, overtime, changes
Senior Specialist/Billing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2018
Analyze disputes over rates, overages and service / repair cost and other charges. Reverse billing, and review rebilling to ensure and it is accurate.
Benefits
Cons
Lay off
fast working environment
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 16, 2018
Management is not the best, especially higher management. from Dallas and Albuquerque. Within our working site, we had a wonderful workplace culture and everyone enjoyed working with each other outside our area was absolutely not the same.
Cons
higher management does not appreciate their employees
It was a good company to work for.
Sr On-Site Service Spec. MS Ops (Current Employee) –  North East, PAMay 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Ricoh; unfortunately it was a contract position that was loss due to the loss of the contract. Co-workers and management were friendly and easy to work with.
Pros
Felt a sense of accomplishment from the
Cons
It was tough to get a coverage person to relieve for lunch.
Temporary work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 11, 2018
A typical day would be answer phone call and emails. Screen and direst call, provide information to callers and visitors, greet people enter and direct, clerical support, organize conference meeting rooms, receive deliveries. No management, work independently alone.
Pros
working independently
Cons
no management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

59out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ricoh.