Ricoh
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Ricoh:

Ricoh Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA24 reviews
Is a fast pace learning environment. You must be very well in computers, have lots of patience and know who to respond to directly.
The work varies. Everything from busy customer services to slow paced inventory counting. But what remains constant is the genuine consideration from management. They wish the best for their employees and work with them when issues with work, personal life, etc. pop up. It was a pleasure working here!
Fun working environment. good team spirit and supportive environment. Unfortunately lacked corporate support, not enough staff. I was the sole operator, and literally the site could shut down if I called in sick.
I love the family environment we had Ricoh. Even when it was tense in a day we found some way to get through it and work together to get the daily job done.
Pros
Great Job
Cons
Pay sucks
Ricoh is a great company to work for. They are professional and are fair and very supportive of their staff. You work directly with the staff of the contract and everyone is very helpful.
My day would consist of floating around from department to department and reliving my co-workers from their duty so they could get help. The two department I worked in were reception and logistics. Which gave a ton of office experience.
Their customer support team was great. People are very helpful and always patient to teach us whatever we ask. Management team was encouraging most of time.
Breakfast every Friday, and they buy everyone lunch quite often which was very nice.
Ricoh is a good company with relaxed working practices. Feel like your own boss as working independently but with a good team of people around you for support both in and out of work. Meet lots of new people through visiting different companies.
I love this company and everything they do. Each day I learn something new and cool about them. That makes me enjoy working for them. They really like to engage the employees with new and exciting programs to help keep the company and the moral of the business on the up and up.
Pros
Vacation and floating holidays for use after one month.
Cons
finding time to use all my Vacation hours
as long as you do your work, they leave you alone. They're pretty good about self assessment and communicating with their employers. It is a great place to grow.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ricoh?
Wonderful place to work, they really care about the advancement of their employees. They offer a lot of trainings and certification programs. The managers take the time to nurture and assist their employees. Great place to work.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
I just want to say that I've been working at AOL for 5 years now and it's the best place i've ever worked but things have changed since the merger to Oath. Half of our workforce has left
Great working environment and well versed team. Supported of education and other employee benefits. I have been there for some years and had the pleasures of working with some great people.
For the work that's required, the compensation is less than adequate. The people are amazing and everyone is friendly and always willing to help, but progression isn't really possible before having been at the company for a year.
I manage a variety of different projects and groups. I'm dedicated and the resource for my team. I enjoy working within a team or individual environment. I like to get things done and take pride in the work I produce.
Have a lot of job opportunities. A very diverse company. always looking to improve as a company. has excellent training program called ricoh learning institute.
Pros
Diverse
Cons
Depending on site, sometimes hard to move up.
Most days were never typical. Being flexible to the demands of whatever situation arose was a requirement. I played many roles during my tenure with Ricoh, but my favorite was as a respected team player, supporting as many as 14 team mates. My management team used my skills to their best advantage at all times. This surely let me know that I was valued for my abilities. My team always held me up high. I worked not only with service, but with sales staff, assisting them with assessments of equipment, overall performance and satisfaction with services being provided. I enjoyed knowing that I would often be the individual to take on some of the most difficult challenges. My boss taught me that every challenge is an opportunity.
Pros
Many challenges and opportunities. Great potential for advancement.
Cons
Sometimes very stressful situations when needing to please a demanding customer.
I've worked here almost 5yrs, and it was just like a marriage great in the beginning and now its like why are still here. No room for growth no acknowledgement of hard work or etc. Pay is decent wouldn't move out of moms basement on it but its decent.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Will never become a manager
A typical day at work was extremely busy. You were pulled in so many directions with trying to support a heavy customer base, obtain new clients and resolving billing issues. I learned a true sales cycle from the beginning to end. I had several managers through out the years but they were all great. My co-workers were always great. The hardest part of the job is the company eventually went corporate after we operated as a branch for many, many years. When certain items went through corporate we had lost control to be able to search and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
Pros
Great people, great customers, good benefits
Cons
When items went corporate and high cost of health insurance
this was a great place due to the co-workers and management. Only thing was that there was no room to move forward and really no time to be able to learn new things.
Pros
great people
Cons
work was not hard or time to learn
Ricoh is for company people who've lived and worked in the copier world all their lives. It's somewhat sad because there are so many other opportunities where many of these good people could make their lives better. Revolving door mentality of people and the copier reps (who have little experience in anything but copiers) whine enough to get what they want. Ricoh is having trouble for sure but good place to learn a lot about the workplace...but keep looking for something else while you're there!! I'm very happy to be gone.
Pros
good people who also don't much enjoy the company
Cons
dreadful people who lie to get what they must
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.
1K
1.4K
1.2K
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ricoh.