Ricoh Employee Reviews

41K
Found 2,560 reviews matching the search See all 3,382 reviews
unorganized and unofficient
Field Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 20, 2018
The leadership in this company is very unethical and will take advantage of you at pretty much every level of the company. They lie directly to their staff and they will undermine a person's growth simply to make themselves look better.
Good Company to work for
Sales Account Executive (Outside) (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 18, 2018
Unfortunately I was not cut out to be a sales man which is what is required at Ricoh. And because of my IT background I thought that would be the field of interest that I would be placed in. But that changed within the first few months after being hired and so the job became a not so good match for my skillset and attributes.
But if sales is your thing then Ricoh is a decent company to work for.
Pros
Good Bonus program and benefits
Cons
Alot of sales meetings
low pay with no room for advancement, management treats employees like their incompetent
On Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kingsport, TNOctober 18, 2018
There is absolutely no room for any overtime, not even 1 minute. If you happen to go over on your time by that minute, before you even fix it yourself, management is calling you to make sure you take care of this. They act like they don't have any faith in their employees to manage rectifying any overtime issues. They treat most employees as if they are incompetent to even problem solve or think for themselves. No room for upward advancement.
Pros
daytime hours monday through friday
Cons
low pay, lack of responsibilities so the job became boring with nothing to keep busy with.
Work place
Sr. Op specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 17, 2018
Its a family oriented atmosphere. Like the idea of working four nine hours days and one four hour day.medical and dental plus vision insurance is about four hundred a pay check
Pros
40 hous week
Cons
Un useable scanners
Poor management
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXOctober 17, 2018
No support for college students.

No support with position advancements.

Upper management was very mean and not too friendly.

Workload was decent but if your partner call in, you are screwed.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
Stressfull
Decided to leave per poor management
Senior Technology Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 17, 2018
Been around for 18 years forcing people out. Knowledgeable on all kinds of technology. Was great until reporting for a different manager did not show any respect.
All month closings make a meal for employees
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 16, 2018
Almost all employees have very good communication and we get along very well. The management recognizes the effort we make and they let us know. The company understands that you can always improve processes and listen to employees.
Formerly a good place to work
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 16, 2018
The company has endured too many massive organization changes and culture disruptions over the past 15 years and the environment is now demoralizing and toxic with routine layoffs and cost control measures that impact the abilities of people to do their jobs on a daily basis.

It's an exhausting and depressing place to work. It wasn't always that way but now it is and that's just a shame.
Okay place to Work
MAILROOM SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAOctober 15, 2018
Okay Company to work for, as long as you are part of the Ole Boy network. I have met some great people there. Benefits are comparable to other big corporations.
Pros
Benefits, Pay
Cons
There is an Ole Boy network that exist.
Review
Field Sales and Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 15, 2018
 Responsibilities include going to various accounts throughout Indianapolis and provide sales and support duties as needed.
 Position requires to be willing to go to various accounts and assess ways to improve and benefit the account.

Want to know more about Ricoh?

Ask a question
Great benefits
Sr Specialist Customer administration/ Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 12, 2018
During my tenure with Ricoh I gained a tremendous amount of experience as it relates to customer administration and analytical problem solving. Solid foundation for my 20 year career with their company.
Pros
Lots of team focused activities
Cons
Gave our jobs to the overseas market
A Good Place to work
On-Site Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAOctober 12, 2018
This company is a good place to work.The benefits are excellent. I like the people that I work with. The hardest part is finding something to do while we are in a slow phase.
Customer service is key
Sr Customer Service Operator /Site Manger (Former Employee) –  Raynham, MAOctober 11, 2018
Flexibility Customer service is key. Work type and duties will differ based on assigned account and the needs of that account. Note there is a high turnover of Customer Service Operator.
Pros
Can fell rewording
Cons
Low pay
Company downsized dramatically and spun off most accounts to the dealer network, it is a fraction of its former self.
Major Account Executive Commercial (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJOctober 11, 2018
Ricoh was in a steady decline in the years that I had worked there, the pay plan got worse every year, while expectations increased. Great products and service. Lots of great people too.
Good Company
Senior Order Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  westcaldwell, njOctober 9, 2018
Good Company as I worked here for 8 years. Lost job do to outsourcing. Good Work Culture with good management people in place. Knowing Oracle will help you here.
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 9, 2018
Plenty of time off, great team work and lots of training available. Work at your own pace and they supply all the tools you need to succeed. Great management and team work
Laid back and self motivation needed
Account Management & Sales (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MOOctober 8, 2018
They allow you the freedom to do your thing and decide what you're doing each day. But management isn't very helpful or knowledgeable about the applications the sales floor uses. The worst part is the bonus structure is so confusing and complex that nobody understands it or can explain it. None of the employees can verify if their bonus is even correct
Ricoh-USA
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2018
This is a staffing company so they are really greedy with their pay. They undercut your salary because they make more money off of the contract with the employer that way.
Cons
Salary
Overall good place to work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 5, 2018
A typical workday at Ricoh, invoved unoading several trucks of finished goods in the morning, then picking orders begins. Throughout the day several more trucks of finished goods will arrive.

While working at Ricoh, I learned to cooperate with different types of people.

The management at Ricoh is attentive to the needs of its employees, and will treat everyone fairly.

There are many types of employees at Ricoh, and it is a fast paced environment where there is lots of competition.

I would have to say the most difficult part of the job is balancing the work load with the limited space in the warehouse.

The most enjoyable part of the day is finishing with no pick errors.
NWOW environment
Supervisor, Order Management (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAOctober 5, 2018
Ricoh has moved towards an NWOW environment with remote workers. They support collaboration and utilizing the technologies that we sell to our customers.