Ricoh Employee Reviews

Stable job with your typical pros, and cons.
Senior Onsite Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2018
Ricoh is a decent Company if you are complacent with a regular 9-5 type job. It isn't the easiest job to move up the ladder with, but if you want a stable job with good job security then it will be a good fit for you.
Pros
Stable Job
Cons
Can have some poor management depending on location
Productive and fun place to work
Onsite Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsbluff, NEAugust 15, 2018
A typical workday was always busy, but yet a person would have time for their co-workers when they needed help. Our team felt like more of a family than actual co-workers. The hardest part of the job was staying within compliance and not falling behind on our work when we were swormed with work.
Pros
rewards for job well done
Cons
N/a
Rico was a job
Senior Office Specialist/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCAugust 14, 2018
Ricoh was an ok job to work for. The pay wasn't that great considering the distance that I traveled to work. It was a work at your pace, but expected you to get the job done.
Crazy, fast paced with high demand, dead lines, constant learning web classes
On Site Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAAugust 14, 2018
This company is the same as most big corporations. Always taking care of the upper level and not looking at the their foundation of core employees. Managers that do not have respect for their employees. It is pretty bad when they tell your site that they will be there at a certain time and date then never show up. They do not even let the site know. Yet you find out later they have been promoted. When someone works hard you would think a company would reward them. Instead you get the same raise as the slacker.
Pros
good benefits, helpful staff in HR and Benefits
Cons
required web classes which have nothing to do with your job, too many passwords needed for access to R-World
Very productive and long hours driving from state to state.
Delivery Driver/ Install (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 14, 2018
Starting time at 6:30 in the morning till job completion. Checking email for updates on job orders for delivery, check in new arrival of equipments for delivery. Check to make sure inventory are correct and inspect for damage of equipments if any. Report to manager if damaged equipment and if they can be repaired at Transfer center or needs to be sent back to Customer Center to be replaced and reviewed for damaged prevention. Load new equipment onto delivery truck or van secure all cargo. Check truck for damaged or if repairs may be needed before heading out to customers loacation. Check over paper work for correct address and time per customers request. Great people to work with, places to see. Hardest thing is to deliver large equipments upstairs and bring downstairs.
Pros
Get to travel to different areas of the state or states
Cons
Long hours if driving very long distance, and thru mountains
Started off good then all down hill.
Sr. Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 13, 2018
I took the job because I was told a lot of thing that turned out to be very untrue. I gave the job my all and was always told how great I was doing but they could never show it. They didn't show it with pay or opportunities. They hire anyone and then let bad habits continue and always give excuses to why the bad employee can't be fired but the ones that work hard get to care the load of the whole team.
Pros
Benifits and vacation
Cons
Everything else
Good Job at the time no job security
COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAAugust 13, 2018
A typical day is to call customers to sell them copiers. I learned how to overcome objections & make the sale. I enjoyed working with my coworkers....
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Work/Life Balances
Cons
Supervisors weren't very knowledgeable with assisting with selling the products
Run and Dont look back
Office Services Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 13, 2018
Disorganized and opportunistic upper managment, empty promises, too many redundant and unnecessary managers meetings, over the top training expectations, many Insubordinate staff members, no possibilty for work/ family balance, strict dress code, over worked, non-empowering micromanaging, minimal recognition or appreciation shown for achievements, awful communications between on site staff and upper management, unfulfilling work, unachievable hypocritical expectations.
Not the company it once was 20 years ago.
Pros
food left overs to share and the location of some of the sites
Cons
Everthing else
Imagin Change
Enterprise project management (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 12, 2018
Enjoyed to finally see the IKON services led focus become the Ricoh Japan focus, to transition from hardware to services after 10 years of acquiring IKON Office Solutions.
Another Day At Work
Specialist, Customer Master Operations (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 11, 2018
I have not a thing to write about so do not make me say something. This is wrong on all levels. You ask for a silly review here it is now save it and move on.
Pros
Nothing nothing
Cons
Everything as of lately
Off-Site Worker
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Caldwell, NJ/ADP Florham ParkAugust 10, 2018
I worked for Ricoh but I worked at ADP. Ricoh had a contract with ADP which allowed their employees to work at another corporation.
I supervised two other Ricoh associates at ADP and daily we are responsible for scanning documents, processing retirement checks, researching missing funds, reviewing enrollment and distributions forms for accuracy, and uploading document into the system to be mailed. I've learned how individuals retirement accounts are set-up and monitored. The management at ADP encourage creativity and allows the individual the freedom to handle their word load with little of their input. The environment is diverse with mostly a professional workplace culture but, from time to time they have social events that project a family atmosphere. I found the hardest part of this job is to get some individuals to be responsible for their part that makes everything works properly. What I enjoy most about my job is conquering a difficult job to completion.
Pros
alot of social events on site and offsite which increases employee morale
Cons
no allowed to used on site gym since we are not ADP associates
The people for the most part are great to work with
Enterprise Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 10, 2018
Management at the company makes work/life balance and the chance for personal development less desirable than need be.

I would not recommend working there with the conditions that existed when I left.
Relaxed job for amount of money paid
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VAAugust 10, 2018
Very easy job requiring little effort to be successful. Decent pay, but good for my area. Best boss I've ever had. It was a stepping stone and I'm sad to leave
I do not have anything positive to say
Site Manager, Print Production Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 7, 2018
My apologies however, I really do not feel safe, or comfortable stating my opinion on anything having to do with this company.
Ricoh is a global company with many personality types and many connections.
Pros
Ricoh learning institute
Cons
prefer not to say
Loved Ricoh
SALES (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 6, 2018
Worked at Ricoh for 11 years first as a Customer Service Rep ending as a Commercial Sales Representative. I retired when the company sold the Division I worked for to another company.
Not a fun place to work - no talking
Batcher (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 4, 2018
Worst place to ever work. Not allowed to talk. No one to voice your concerns to at the site. Followed if using bathroom. Run don’t do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Clocking out
Cons
No talking
Enjoyed my staff and the clients
SITE OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAAugust 4, 2018
Provide office services support for the City of Norfolk clients, 64 square mile territory. Managed the daily operations for mail center, print services and courier services.

We were consistently recognized by the clients for providing excellent customer service.
By promoting a positive work environment, I empowered my employees to make decisions. This generated an environment of confidence and trust not just with the management team but with the clients.
As a leader, I was able to drive a positive, productive work environment which resulted to a contract renewal with 3 five year terms with the City of Norfolk and Ricoh. Being recognized by the clients as part of their family instead of a vendor, was the best reward for me.
Pros
Great relationship, bond with the clients
Cons
not being able to take time off due to upper management
Great Training
Account Executive II (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAAugust 4, 2018
Great place to start your sales career. People are nice and the enironment is fun. The salary is very low. Great place to learn about capital equipment sales and that process.
Pros
Learn
Cons
Learn
Understaffed
Senior Operation Specialist (Former Employee) –  KentuckyAugust 3, 2018
Working for Ricoh would be okay if they were just better staffed. When you are understaffed it is hard to take a day off and you may have to fill in and work jobs that you are uncomfortable with.
Pros
individual work
Cons
understaffed
It was a great stepping stone
Senior On-Site Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 31, 2018
The company is great to work for as your first job with a corporation to gain a year or 2 of customer service experience. I am happy to be moving forward in my new career field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

59out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Ricoh.