Ricoh Employee Reviews

Found 3,056 reviews matching the search See all 4,041 reviews
Its ok
On site (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 12, 2019
Depending on what location you are at, some are good, some are not so good. Mostly it's laid back and completely boring. If you want a super easy lazy job, you'll find one here. Pay isn't great and raises are worse but you'll work 9-5 and do very little in most cases.
I would never recommend this place.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 12, 2019
Working at RICOH was one of my worst working experiences. I found this company to not be very unprofessional. Simply resignation instructions were not given clearly, and at the end of my employment I'm asked for something I was never given. The only thing RICOH cares about is the client the client the client. I suffered abuse in so my many ways.
Different Sites
Sr. On-Site Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 11, 2019
I work for Ricoh for 3 years it depend on what Site you work for if you were happy or not. I was not happy with the management of the last site I work for.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Good company with good people
Solutions Integrator (Current Employee) –  Home Office MarylandOctober 11, 2019
Good company with good people. The majority will help you.
The managers are, for the most part, engaged and supportive.
You can work from home in some cases. However there are a few regional offices still open.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Working hourly
company not interested in people only numbers/ profits. did not matter if your numbers were good.managment pushed to do more with less.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 10, 2019
Took early buyout to move on from company. I felt they just did not care about their employees, just keep machines running with mimimal use of parts to keep things running. not proactive on machine repairs and customer service
Pros
Cons
managment
Ricoh USA will drive you nuts...
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, OROctober 9, 2019
Ricoh's Mailroom support service is primarily interested in generating endless reports to prove their value to the customer. They will drive you nuts with countless meetings and endless requests for more, and more data to generate more, and more reports.

Ricoh will micromanage you.

Honestly; I never felt like I had a good grasp of all the things they wanted from me. There was always some report I didn't known about or activity I hadn't been aware of hiding in between the lines.

Then, once I'd collected the data, there'd be some horrible, confusingly designed web page to wade through, and then via trial-and-error I'd try to figure out how to enter it.

I loved working the Mailroom. I did. The previous company that had the contract just let me do the job. When Ricoh came in, it all changed. They wanted more, and more, and more data. They eventually let me go but I knew it was just a matter of time before I got sick of dealing with them.
Pros
Good pay and friendly people.
Cons
Endless data to generate endless reports.
Overall positive experience, with a few downsides.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  remoteOctober 8, 2019
Ricoh provides the training and tools needed to succeed. Career advancement was always available. Compensation/commission structure could use some improvement. Overall, Ricoh has an amazing culture, however like many companies, they are always looking for areas to cut cost. Unfortunately, Ricoh often times chooses to cut people in order to cut those costs, and not just people, but people that have the knowledge and experience. Ricoh's tagline of "Imagine Change" is very fitting. Operations and processes are in a constant state of change, which can prove very challenging to the sales force. Often times, these changes are implemented without the proper preparations completed first to ensure they are successful. Overall, my experience at Ricoh was a positive one.
Horrible manager, no training but expects you to know the job.
Sr. Onsite Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OROctober 7, 2019
Manager sits her office all day with her back facing towards the door. There's no training, you are literally thrown in the job with no training, then the manager tells you she didn't receive something in her in box because you didn't know how to do the paperwork, then she makes you feel like an idiot in front of other employees, which could care less about their jobs. No responsibility, documents come up missing all the time, including checks. Have to walk around on egg shells afraid to say anything to the other employees because there's favoritism, so you have to watch what you say. I witnessed many times where one employee would go out of his way to get information then twists it and brings it back to the manager. She sits in her office all day so she needs a spy. I take on too much responsibility because that's who I am, I care, I don't know how not too, most days I don't get a break but you can bet the others will get theirs, even when its 20 minutes before they clock out to go home. Horrible working environment if you're a hard, responsible, caring employee like me. Look elsewhere.
average work experience
Software Support Analyst - Contracts Desk, ESD (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2019
During 25 years and multiple mergers and acquisitions it was inconsistent. Sometimes very enjoyable and sometimes very unrewarding, depending upon management at the time. Although adaptability is a requirement in an ever changing business environment, during the last 10 years the changes seemed to made just for the sake of change without any clear path.
Pros
Work from home option
Cons
Poor management
Productive and Fun working environtment
Technology Services Technician II (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2019
Management provideded excellent training
Time management skills were developed
Collaboration with team memebers was key to success
Meeting SLAs was critical to success
Ok foe an enty level
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2019
I had a great opportunity with this company to get introduced to corporate America. senior management ties to keep up the company's culture. The best part of the job is to interact with so many people, customers and coworkers.
Management was amazing,work area was great
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 1, 2019
Lennar corporation was an amazing, educational experience. I loved working their. everyone was friendly and management was so hands on. The corporation and everything they offered was great
Overall I have enjoyed working at Ricoh
Solutions Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 29, 2019
Ricoh Co., Ltd. engages in the development, production, sale, and provision of services for imaging, network system solutions, and industrial products. It operates through the following segments: Imaging & Solutions, Industrial Products, and Other. The Imaging & Solutions segment consists of products that are used in the office and production printing environments. The Industrial Products segment manufactures and sells thermal media, optical equipment, semiconductor devices, and electronic components. The Other segment includes digital cameras, financing, and logistics services.
Love the job, hate the pay
On Site Specialist (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYSeptember 28, 2019
Love the job and people I work with, but the pay is hard to live on. I love the work, and constantly being busy, and the hours as well as being Monday through Friday...
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Ambiente lsoral fatal
Account Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 27, 2019
No hay uniformidad para todos por igual para unos sí para otros no si eres de los oritegidos
Es una empresa con alto grado de demandas por stress laboral por parte de sus supvs
Productive and busy some days
Scheduler/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXSeptember 27, 2019
Ricoh is a great place to work just have to deal with some unprofessional co-workers at times. It's pretty much laid back company not to strict on dress code.
Pros
Free lunches and after work activities
Pay is low
Copy Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 27, 2019
The pay at ricoh is very low. I started as a temp and made more money as a temp then i do as a employee for the company. If u have a lot of bills this is not the job for you!!
Pros
Nice manager
Cons
Low wages
Competitive, Exciting
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 26, 2019
Offering the most modern technology is a benefit. Management is excellent.
Wages, including salary and commission is fair.
Culture is exciting.
Change is everywhere
Good place to work if you like B2B Sales
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Hilo, HISeptember 26, 2019
Good place to work if you like B2B sales, Things went south in 2009 commissions went way down and sales slowed down. I don't know if things have gotten better since I left.
Great company
Senior On-Site Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLSeptember 26, 2019
I would absolutely consider working for Ricoh again in the future. I had a positive work experience despite not having the tenure to be retained through a corporate change of contract.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ricoh. Our community is ready to answer.

41.2K
31.1K

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight