Ridgeview Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing

Ridgeview Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work. Very little team effort made. Other workers are mostly nice, but nothing notable. Regularly worked short handed and census was regularly low. Management didn't care about staff, per the norm for nursing homes.
Administrator and management encourage a hostile work environment. Management is verbally abusive and bully staff. There is a lack of diversity in staff and residents. Management is not supportive of floor staff. The facility lacks cleanliness and teamwork.
Pros
The residents and the therapy department.
Cons
Administrator and management are bullies that create hostile work environment
The job and position i filled here overall was okay. Not the best or the worst. But they did have issues in management at times which would affect the work environment but ether than that the work was very nice. Consistent and Driven.
Working here, I’ve noticed the supervisors have their favorite workers that don’t have to do anything and get away with it. The harder you work, the worse you’re treated. CNAs can leave in the middle of their shift and have meltdowns, and yet still be allowed to return to work the next day. I wouldn’t recommend working here or ever putting a family member here.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Running errands, copying paperwork, making and receiving phone calls and answering guests questions to the best of my ability. I've learned proper telephone etiquette and how to work around others. The workplace is very calming. We try to keep it this way for the families that visit and the residents. The hardest part of being a receptionist is not having an answer to every question asked, but my fellow co-workers do help me a lot. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to meet new residents and see new faces everyday.
I enjoy working with a great team of co-workers who support and help each other whenever needed. Even though it is rough working short staffed at times we all help each other and make the best of every day. The management truly cares about you and your well-being.