Ridout Lumber Company Employee Reviews in Searcy, AR

Worked at Arkansas whole sale lumber which is Ridout. Poor management
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Searcy, AR lumber yardFebruary 21, 2019
I was a cdl driver for them for about 6 months I worked at Arkansas whole sale lumber which is Ridout lumber yard. They paid us by the day at 130.00 per day when I first started the manager told me I would work about 40 to 45 hours a week which I did for about 3 weeks then it went to 50 to 55 hours a week which it brought my pay down to 12.00 an hour on average. That is poor pay for a cdl driver. The forklift loaders are making more money then that. They have a really high turn over rate because of the manager that runs the yard he plays Favoritism and is very childish. And they will continue to have the turn over rate because of the poor management and poor pay.
Pros
Cons
Poor pay
Fun, energetic place
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARJune 23, 2014
I would assemble door hinges and knobs to the doors. I learned how to use proper equipment and how to work together as a team to complete a task. My management was great! I very much liked my co-workers as well. The hardest part of the job was the laboring to my hands, other than that, I enjoyed building something and making a product for my company.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Hard laboring