Ridout Lumber Company Employee Review

View all Ridout Lumber Company reviews

Worked at Arkansas whole sale lumber which is Ridout. Poor management
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Searcy, AR lumber yardFebruary 21, 2019
I was a cdl driver for them for about 6 months I worked at Arkansas whole sale lumber which is Ridout lumber yard. They paid us by the day at 130.00 per day when I first started the manager told me I would work about 40 to 45 hours a week which I did for about 3 weeks then it went to 50 to 55 hours a week which it brought my pay down to 12.00 an hour on average. That is poor pay for a cdl driver. The forklift loaders are making more money then that. They have a really high turn over rate because of the manager that runs the yard he plays Favoritism and is very childish. And they will continue to have the turn over rate because of the poor management and poor pay.
Pros
Cons
Poor pay

Other Ridout Lumber Company Employee Reviews

Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 26, 2019
Where to begin worst company management is bipolar u never know where u stand tell you that you earned lay raises and never recieved them. They attack you for social media stuff that has nothing to do with the company. You never know if you will be fired or not!
Pros
Its outside
Good Working Enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARMarch 5, 2019
Take care of customers and check them out at the register. Filling the needs of the costumers and making recommendations. I also order stock for the store.
Pros
One hour lunch break
Cons
You only have one break.