Ridout Lumber Company Employee Review

View all Ridout Lumber Company reviews

A poorly managed company
Assistant Store Mgr (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJuly 25, 2014
I would start the day by gathering the money for the registers and opening them. Throughout the day I would wait on customers, order, stock and merchandise the whole store from several vendors. I liked seeing the same builders week after week it got me close to a lot of different people. I am great at customer service so it would upset me when I had no help at the registers to properly help customers. I worked around co-workers with the mind set of thats not my job.
Pros
stayed busy, made an eleven hour day go by quick
Cons
not enough employee's / poor customer service

Other Ridout Lumber Company Employee Reviews

Ok job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, ARMay 21, 2019
Job was ok got decent hours. Pay was low compared to other places. They payed 16 and hour while Meeks down the street does 18 an hour. They loaded and you and load check you and would still forget to load stuff on and it was the drivers fault.
Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 26, 2019
Where to begin worst company management is bipolar u never know where u stand tell you that you earned lay raises and never recieved them. They attack you for social media stuff that has nothing to do with the company. You never know if you will be fired or not!
Pros
Its outside
Cons