Riester Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun place to work
Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 3, 2018
Working with advertisement ads and magazines was an experience I feel everyone should have once in a life. The wide variety of consumers that can be reached in this process is unbelievable
Productive and fun workplace
Associate Director - Integration (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 12, 2018
Great talent and a supportive team environment. Impressive client base and challenging work. Riester has a great reputation and I was proud to be a part of the team!
Productive and Fun enviornment
Media Buyer/Planner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2017
Pros
RIESTER is a traditional advertising agency. The people here are wildly talented and passionate about what they do. The hours can be long, but it is fulfilling work. I think most people understand the advertising industry and understand that long hours are sometimes needed to get the job done. The managers are supportive of a work/life balance . Can it be tough? Sure, but what company is easy? In my opinion if you ar…
Cons
There needs to be more management training for the mid-level managers. They are great but some need some fine tuning and direction.
Advice to Management
Continue to grow your company and know that without the employees, everything else falls. Keep striving to do more employee engagement items - not everything has to be grand gestures. It's the little things that count.
Great Place to Work
Account Director (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2015
Fun place to work with supportive management. A lot of opportunity to learn new things. Fast-paced and hands on management.
Intern
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTJune 25, 2015
I was a PR intern at this satellite office. Worked on McDonalds and RMP. A good place to get a formal start in marketing. Wished that there were more hands on projects but everyone is really friendly.
Incredibly electric & stimulating environment with fantastically high standsards, great people and supportive management.
Executive Media Director (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 28, 2013
Incredibly electric & stimulating environment with universal high standards, great people and supportive management.
must love dogs,Lots of travel
Friendly and hard-working environment, dog friendly which is very different and fun!
Intern (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 7, 2012
A typical day at work requires me sending out emails to the company asking if I can assist them with any projects they might be working on. A lot of times it is difficult to get the work I want to do, which is the creative design work. Everyone is generally friendly.
Pros
dogs allowed