Riester Employee Review

Productive and Fun enviornment
Media Buyer/Planner (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2017
Pros
RIESTER is a traditional advertising agency. The people here are wildly talented and passionate about what they do. The hours can be long, but it is fulfilling work. I think most people understand the advertising industry and understand that long hours are sometimes needed to get the job done. The managers are supportive of a work/life balance . Can it be tough? Sure, but what company is easy? In my opinion if you ar…
Cons
There needs to be more management training for the mid-level managers. They are great but some need some fine tuning and direction.
Advice to Management
Continue to grow your company and know that without the employees, everything else falls. Keep striving to do more employee engagement items - not everything has to be grand gestures. It's the little things that count.

Other Riester Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Integration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTJune 28, 2018
The CEO is phenomenal! If I was a graphics designer or had the necessary credentials, I would have worked here forever. It was a great experience, however there was no advancement opportunities for me with my education.
Fun place to work
Accounts Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 3, 2018
Working with advertisement ads and magazines was an experience I feel everyone should have once in a life. The wide variety of consumers that can be reached in this process is unbelievable