Right at Home Maidenhead and Slough Employee Reviews

Good for students
CAREGIVER FOR THE ELDERLY (Former Employee) –  Yucaipa, CAJune 25, 2018
I did like my job for the most part. There was more housecleaning than care-giving with very little pay and no vacation time. I had 3 clients pass away in a 6 month period, and that was difficult for me.
Pros
Privileged to help elderly clients
Cons
Heavy household cleaning
Assisted individual elderly or handicapped clients with housekeeping in their homes
light housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 23, 2018
I would visit each client and receive the duties for the day, since they would vary. I learned and enjoyed hearing about each clients
life story while assisting them in their household needs. Each of the clients' environment was different, yet relaxed. The most challenging part of the job was to complete all duties within the time frame expected. The most enjoyable part of my position was meeting new people, and being able to assist them, which they thoroughly appreciated.
Easy job to get, they need bodies.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDJune 18, 2018
Sigh....... I cant even. Poor management. They always call you 5 times a day for cases. Annoying. I learned a lot. It is sad how the patient live at times.
Pros
Life
You work enough
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 14, 2018
Nothing to say really. They didn't understand real life situations that made it hard to work for them. Besides that they are wonderful with clients, pay could be better
This position is great for anyone needing immediate employment and or experience in the health care field.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMay 11, 2018
The management staff at this company is great and very helpful, the schedule is flexible which is helpful if working other jobs or going to school. There is no room for advancement unless you attend school for nursing, but overall this is a great starter job.
Pros
Flexible schedule, work with little supervision
Cons
No benefits or room for advancement