Right at Home Maidenhead and Slough Employee Reviews

Great Company
In Home Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Belmont, NCApril 5, 2019
Great company to work for. Flexible schedule, very understanding management and staff. Clients that they bring into the company are all great. Would recommend this company to anyone who enjoys helping people and that doesn't mind to travel short distances to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAMarch 24, 2019
--Assist with the medical and social needs for clients promoting their sense of Independence, autonomy, dignity and respect.
--Conducted health,comfort and hygiene on elder clients
Pros
Self satisfaction
Very nice company to work with
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NCMarch 19, 2019
Very precessional place to work at, with wonderful customer service. It was an honor to work with this company I will definitely refer some one else to join the team!
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Doesn’t reimburse gas
Caregiver
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 27, 2019
a great company to work for, friendly staff, traveling close to home, detail worksheet, time sheet, great incentries program, call in person always answer, payroll.
Long hours with little pay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAFebruary 24, 2019
Scheduling was horrible. Late night phone calls to be at clients house by 5:00 a.m. Then 5:00 a.m. phone calls to be elsewhere. Made for a very stressful work and home environment.
Decent Place to Work
Certified Nursing Assistant • Part-Time (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 20, 2019
Personally, I really enjoy not having someone hovering over my shoulder all the time while still having the security to get the help I need when I need it. In addition, the flexibility offered makes a difference for me considering I am actively in school to further my education and career. Furthermore, the office staff do an excellent job on working with me in regards to any issues that arise regarding work, and that matters a great deal to most people. My only complaint is I do not make nearly what I am worth.
fun place to work
Care Giver (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 18, 2019
i enjoyed helping people who can't help themselves, assist people with activities of daily living, use hoyer lift, ambulate patients, check vital signs
Pros
learning
Cons
na
Good hours
Home Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCFebruary 17, 2019
Great people to work for. Give you the clients you need. Pay may go up the longer you are there. I enjoyed working for this company. I wish they had this company in Fayetteville .
Pros
Great people to work for
Recommend
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJanuary 9, 2019
Great place to work and get hand on experience with the senior community. The company is great with giving additional training and allowing room for advancement.
Nice company for those who need flexible schedule
Private Duty Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 2, 2018
Typical home health care agency with eye towards providing quality service to clients. Affords nursing staff flexible schedule. Needs to look at increasing base salary to a more livable wage.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
low wages for those with significant skill level
si café grati
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 9, 2018
Es una compañía no tan mala, pero no paga como debe de ser. y tan bien tratan a los trabajadore un poco mal. ami en lo personal no me gusto trabajar con ellos en lo absoluto. Les agradezco la amabilidad de la oportunidad pero no gracias.
Pros
que siempre tienen trabajo.
Cons
que no pagan bien.