Right At Home Employee Reviews

Found 1,447 reviews matching the search See all 1,480 reviews
I had the chance to work with many differnet people while traveling
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Media, PAOctober 17, 2018
I assisted patients with their ADL's. I did light housekeeping and ran errands for the patients. I also assisted patients to doctors appointments. I documented on the patients daily.
Very flexible and understanding office staff.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 17, 2018
Great place to work. I can make my schedule fit around school and family, it has been very convenient for me. Management really appreciates the job that the caregivers provide and they make sure to let them know their doing a good job.
Pros
Flexibility, great staff and management
Cons
Working with the elderly can always be an emotional job.
not good
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALOctober 17, 2018
they lost my check three times in a row and told me it was my job to find a way to get to work I felt like I was working for free plus I had just moved to Huntsville so things were very tight
Pros
paid every friday when they give it to you
Cons
the company
I would not recommend
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  portland OROctober 13, 2018
I was not happy working with them. Unlike some companies I have worked for if a caregiver was sick the client might have to go without instead of an office worker taking the shift to make sure the client was cared for.
Great Place to Work as an option for Part - Time
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 12, 2018
I personally would enjoy working for Right At Home for several reasons which include:
1) Flexible Schedule
2) Staff is very nice and reasonable if there is a change in schedule
3) Bi-weekly paychecks
4) Management is very nice and welcoming to everyone as long you share a passionate of taking care of seniors

Dislikes:
1) The pay starts out at 12.00 an hour and only compensate for gas if you are running in between errands for clients
2) No health Insurance
3) Job can't guarantee 40 hours per week depending on the number of open schedules available to employees
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Healthcare Insurance, Schedules may vary week by week depending on clients
Skip it
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTOctober 10, 2018
Right at home in Ogden, Utah was one of the worst places I have ever worked at. The female owner has zero idea on how to treat people. If she didn't like you she made an effort to be as rude as possible to you. She constantly lied. A lot of game playing and avoiding your phone calls when it suited her. There are very few cases that have more then a couple hours a day at 10 an hour. Not worth your time, gas or effort. Skip it unless you like drama and zero hours, complete waste of time.
Pros
Didn't spend a long time at this company.
Cons
Everything about this company is a con unless you like working for nothing.
i didn't like working here
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 10, 2018
the job didn't have good hours. found a new job with more pay and benefits. just wasn't what i thought it would be. Everyone in office is great, nice personality
Right at home
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 9, 2018
Right at Home has provide me with great opportunities. I have meet some great clients. This job has advancement my learning experience it going help me to go to school
Pros
learning experience
Cons
the driving and mor money
Rewarding company to work for
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAOctober 8, 2018
Management is awesome. The clients are great and Dan is the owner. He's the best. I had a great time working for this company. The Supervisors guided me with any troubled sports I had. They are a very warm and open group of people. They pay isn't too well, but if you truly love helping people, then you don't get into home care for the money. You experience will make up for it.
Don't pay well!!
Live-in Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Monroe, CTOctober 8, 2018
This company advises how they pay $945 weekly for living which is true!!! when taxes come out your check you only bringing home $764 a week.... This is nothing!!!! If your a living aide who has bills to pay I wouldn't recommend this company!!! Your only getting paid for 11 hours and sometimes the client doesn't sleep... Most companies pay for 12 or more hours on a live in case....
Great opertunity
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAOctober 6, 2018
This was a great opertunity to learn. I learned so much from all the different people i got to meet. All the employee's in the office are great. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Not enough benifits
Great place to work for.
Home Making (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MN 55425October 5, 2018
People at Right At Home are very nice. Great people to collaborate with and to work as a team. You are your team leader once working with your clients.
Pros
Be in charge with little supervision.
Cons
only part time
Good company
Director of Client are Coordination, I (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 5, 2018
Company is a good company. Still in it's learning phase. It was taken over by another owner that was just learning the Home Health Care process. The company will progress the more its CEO learns.
great office staff to work with
Bloomington/Mpls - companion/homemaker (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNOctober 5, 2018
help individuals stay in their home for as long as possible while assisting with daily tasks and errands out in the community. I think the hardest part of the job is losing a client.
Great staff
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Joshua, TXSeptember 29, 2018
Right At Home is a great place to work. They had great/flexible hours and the staff were always there if you had trouble. The hours were great,the location was great.
Very nice place to work
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Surfside Beach, SCSeptember 28, 2018
My position included scheduling nurses to "in home" patients. Phone calls, scheduling, billing, proper document reviews for new patients, and new employee hiring which included back ground checks and drug tests. Hardest part may have been replacing nurses that cancel jobs when needed. Enjoyed meeting so many people.
Pros
Lovely people to work for
Cons
No benefits
Poor working environment.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CASeptember 24, 2018
I worked one-on-one with clients in their home. I enjoyed meeting new people and helping anyway I could. Unfortunately, the office staff had a bad attitude. They were rude and unprofessional.
Pros
None.
Cons
Unpleasant office staff.
Close knit
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CASeptember 24, 2018
Only about 5 people work in the office.
Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.
Sometimes it is slow paced.
Helped the staff coordinator with her tasks also.
This location was not a goodfit. The team were not on the same page.
Private Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2018
I would recommend that any one willing to do this work must know the pay is not good. The hours are not good. Must be flexible weekly and willing to travel all time to get good hours.
Enjoyed emplyment here
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WISeptember 23, 2018
Was a nice place to work. However the pay is very low and sometimes had to drive quite a distance from one place to another. Friendly employees and efficient management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.