Right At Home Employee Reviews

verry good company to work for
CENA (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIDecember 14, 2017
easy company to work for managers very friendly need more hours and clients you will enjoy the staff gave out gift cards at Christmas and a lunching for staff.
Cons
not enough hours or clients
Not the best but not the worst
Caregiver/Med Aide (Former Employee) –  New Castle, PADecember 12, 2017
My exspearence with Right at home was a short lived one. like most home health care places it seems, it was very unorganized. Some of the employees working in the office were very rude, unhappy people. As far as paid vacation or holidays it seems that they do not believe I such things. trying to get ahold of anyone in the office or any on call staff is almost impossible. they were not very impressed when you ask for a raise or ask if there is any room for advancement but all in all not to bad of a place to work, they have very good clients and when you do have a complaint they will listen and was very good training when you first start on the job.
A caregivers dream
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 10, 2017
You can make your own hours, pick the level of work you want to do. It's perfect when I need to work around my busy personal schedule. The pay is competitive to other home health care agencies.
Pros
Flexible hours, competitive pay
Cons
Hours aren't guaranteed
Lack of team work
Community Liaison (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 10, 2017
Main office in one state with my territory in another. As I grew the business I began to realize the lack of support from the service placement team. It was a time when 75% of the Admin team was being overhauled and I helped clean house.
Pros
Create own work routine
Cons
No 401k, expensive healthcare, poor team work
Fun
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 8, 2017
It’s an alright job if you like driving to different places all over town. Sometimes you don’t get all the info you need on a client but if you’re smart you’ll figure it out
Pros
Work alone
Cons
Other employees
It's a great place to work. You get out of it what you put in. If you want a lot of hours or very few hours both are available.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIDecember 7, 2017
I love working for Right at Home. The management is wonderful and the CEO is ALWAYS available. Very down to earth and caring people.
The hardest part of the job is not getting close to the clients. It's difficult not to feel like they are my grandparents or parents. Getting too attached is very easy to do but not really allowed.
Pros
Super nice and understanding management!
Don’t waste your time
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 7, 2017
Staff is rude and very inconsiderate. No benefits and the pay isn’t worth it. Isn’t worth going 2 hours at one clients house then go another 4 hours at another clients. Some cases were merry maid not pca.
Pros
Flexible hours
flexible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 3, 2017
This work place is flexible with your schedule,great if you have school or a second job. Also the more open you are to picking up clients the quicker you are to getting more hours.
Save Yourself!
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  CinDecember 1, 2017
Do not waste your time with this company. The office and HR are terrible. You have to pay for your own BCI and other test because they tell you to then they don't even hire you. They tell you one thing then they tell you another. Also everyone there is rude. Don't waste your time and energy.
Stressful Workplace
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CANovember 27, 2017
Taking care of people is the only benefit of this job. If you love to drive and waist a ton of miles and gas for short hours then this is the job for you. The amount of work you do does not add up to the pay you receive. No benefits and no career advancement. You drive from job to job and sometimes do not have any time to eat.
Pros
The clients
Cons
Low pay, mileage usage, no advancement, stressful
Enjoyed the company
CHHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJNovember 27, 2017
I definitely loved working for right @home. Friendly environment for employees. Incentives were given when you put in extra effect in your work. You were always offer overtime.
Very pleasant and professional work environment
Scheduling Manager & Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CANovember 25, 2017
Great place to work. The most enjoyable part was working as a team with office staff and interacting with caregivers when they would come into the office. And of course, being able to serve the community and families by offering them great in-home care services with awesome caregivers.
Pros
Great team environment and interaction with caregivers
Cons
N/a
Fun workplace
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Midland, MINovember 25, 2017
A typical day at work for this company was working at a couple of houses a day. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home. The hardest part of the job was hauling lots of groceries back.
Home Health
Staffing Coordinator/Billing (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 22, 2017
Right At Home was one of my favorite jobs because I love helping others throughout their day to day lives. It was very rewarding and warmed my heart!!
Pros
Helping others who are elderly or disabled
Cons
being attached to clients and them passing away
Fun
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome gaNovember 21, 2017
Went from home to home working with people on their everyday living it was great. I love helping others. The people was great to work with never had a problem with my coworkers or my paitents
Not a good place to work
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Joshua, TXNovember 16, 2017
The management has no clue how to communicate with her clients or employees. Lack of scheduling knowledge
as well. Lies and takes advantage of employees and clients.
Pros
Clients
Cons
great flexible company to work for
Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Bloomfield Hills, MINovember 15, 2017
weekly pay plus benefits,with schedules being totally flexible. this was a pleasant work enviorment for me. as everything is client and caregiver based the also offer room for advancement with in their company with having raises given every 3 months. Great company to work for.
Pros
flexibility weekly pay
Lots of overturn
LVN/CNA (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CANovember 14, 2017
I worked at this company less than a year. The owners were very sweet and seemed to truly care about their patient needs and family wants. There were a couple patients I was matched with that just were not a good fit. I didn't feel comfortable being left alone with those patients.
good work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 14, 2017
i have experience working as the homecare but i go back school and i quit so they don't have also enough hours my area. i didn't get any benefits only temporally job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break
Job
Caregiver / PCA (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 14, 2017
Wonderful place to work for ,

I was cooking , cleaning , watching my patients , washing clothes and taking walks. Also i gave medicine to my patients that need to take medicine at a certain time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8