Right At Home Employee Reviews

Found 1,561 reviews matching the search See all 1,599 reviews
Rewarding
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNFebruary 12, 2019
No medical is offered with the company or any other benefits . Low hourly pay.
Sometimes a long drive to clients, not paid for gas.
The clients are wonderful people
Pros
Nice clients
Cons
Long days
Love all my Clients
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 12, 2019
Great place to work love my supervisor and manager, awesome company to work for i have met a lot of people working for the company and if u have a problem they will solve it very quickly the only downfall about the company is they do not have any benefits
Pros
Make own Scheduled
Cons
No benefits
loved my clients
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNFebruary 12, 2019
I loved my job for a long time. I had a lot of different experiences and clients. However the company did not give their staff enough money nor did they pay ot.
Pros
clients
Cons
all of the above
Companionship
Caregiver/Companionship (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLFebruary 11, 2019
Great place to get started in the health care field. I got a lot of my experience from here and dealing with elderly patients just accompanied them in whatever they needed done.
Pros
Meet lots of people
Cons
You have to use your own car
Good work for people with out kids
Care Giver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 9, 2019
The pay is good just not a lot of hours. They got rid of the health insurance,and no paid vacation but they hours are flexible. This a job for those who have no bills and kids.
Operations Manager
Care Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  West Los Angeles, CAFebruary 8, 2019
I really enjoyed my job with Right at Home. My boss is very nice and very fair. Staff works as a team. It can be stressful at times but it's worth it having our clients taken care of.
Pros
Gas reinbursement
Cons
No insurance
Fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clayton, MOFebruary 7, 2019
I enjoyed mostly about this job was I got to see a lot of St Louis Missouri. I was able to meet a lot of interesting patients. I was able to help residents with their daily activities.
Pros
Travel at my own will.
Cons
Not enough hours
Right At Home is a great company to work for and to have your love one receiving services... All the staff are well trained and team players.
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) (Current Employee) –  Kilmarnock, VAFebruary 6, 2019
Working for Right At Home is great pay and you get paid weekly.
They try to get you the hours you prefer to work.
You are always appreciated for your devoted work.
I really appreciated the Christmas bonus most companies don't give you one.
Most of all Miss.Kathrine Keith the owner is the best boss I ever had . All office staff are good as well!
Pros
Great pay, great company to work for
Cons
More clients to work all staff full time
Meet great people
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAFebruary 6, 2019
I love helping people but the pay is not enough, employees are not dependable for you to leave on time , I had a new job and had to be late several time's thats not good look for me, but i had the chance to meet some very great people.The management are sweet ,caring at times i would recommend this company for others as a quick start until they get a better one.
Amazing company to work, not compensated enough.
Personal Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Saltillo, MSFebruary 5, 2019
As far as the company and management, Right At Home is an AMAZING company to work for. The staff is super friendly and always willing to help with whatever they can. However, they don't offer any health benefits or 401k which doesn't make it a very "permanent" place of employment.
Pros
Great staff, fun meetings, monthly giveaways.
Cons
No healthcare, poor salary.
There was always something to do
CAREGIVER (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIFebruary 5, 2019
A typical day at work consisted of giving medications if needed and helping with personal care. The lack of communication from manager to employee was my only problem. I learned how to make elders feel happier then their situation. The workplace culture was a very home- based environment.
Pros
Was able to make my own schedule
Cons
Lack of communication with manager
good part time
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clemson, SCFebruary 4, 2019
work good with your hours , really benefits if you have your cna . some jobs vary depending on the patient but you know who you are visiting and what to expect
Good company
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  NW United StatesFebruary 1, 2019
Good company to work for.More like family.Nice employee and couteous.They are really organised.Treat all equally.They save you time by doing all paper work electronically.They do nevessary checks to avoid harm to client.
Pros
Mileahe reimbursement
Cons
Shift cancellations
Unprofessional management
Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 30, 2019
I was looking for a second part time job and was told I would get hours only to get hired and be told people were canceling, then was given three patients all were great and loved them however management was poor ,even told me about certain patients who didn't even pay their bill which was not my business as I didn't do the financial side, I only did the care part. when I got a 3rd patient later they would tell me I had the case only to drive that way and be told that she was canceled. No apologies, nothing. Granted I could've given my other job my availability. However when I had car trouble with oil and coolant leaking from a previous car accident and I called in only one day I was chewed out by owner. I kept my composure and stayed quiet even though I had so much to say. By the time summer came I was offered a full time position at a hospital that I used to work for before, Due to the good report that I had With 2 of my patients and their families I told the families I would stay part time with them since I would have 4 or 5 days off with a 12 hour position at the hospital. However both me and the patients were lied to by the owner as the owner said I was not returning after my week leave for hospital training. And I was told 2 patients canceled services. And I know this because both the families even called me to see if my training was over and why did I quit. When I never did. Upon calling to see when I could get scheduled again with the families I was told I would get a callback and never received one ever again. Very unprofessional management!
Pros
Sweet patients / Tammy the coordinator
Cons
Management / Owner
Former Employee
Part Time PCA/CNA/ 24 hr. Live-In Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CT 06492January 29, 2019
Great place to enrich your skills. Pleasant management, go above to accommodate you. Very knowledgeable company when supporting their staff. Would be still there if I didn't need healthcare benefits. Client to Aide is paired delicately. Would work for them again if benefits support and opportunity available.
Pros
Dedicated staff and Aides
Cons
Low salary and no health benefits
Not enough hours
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALJanuary 29, 2019
Been this company almost 2 yrs (in March) and I started out With $8.50 and I just started making $9.00 just two weeks ago after me having to ask for an raise!!!!
Pros
Not really any
Cons
There is no job security there
Great Place To Work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 26, 2019
Right At Home is a great place to work. Flexible schedule, lovely clients, nice office environment. Management is great. The clients are the most enjoyable part of the job. Lots of driving is the least enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
Not steady work
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJanuary 25, 2019
DId not have steady hours. it is more of an individual needs company where they hire out per job. It is not steady income by any means. It is based on an as needed basis. Not reliable.
ok job
HHA (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAJanuary 22, 2019
this was a part time job i picked up. long 12 hour shifts, that consisted of cooking cleaning and being a companion to elderly people who's family had to work.
Flexibility,
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cliffside Park, NJJanuary 22, 2019
Right at Home was a open minded company to work for
It provided options on scheduling and of positions available.
Good location, clean and friendly atmosphere
Pros
Choice of clients, flexible hours
Cons
Having diferent clients somewhat unstable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Right At Home.

Powered by Comparably