Right At Home Employee Reviews

Found 1,486 reviews matching the search See all 1,519 reviews
You can pick your schedule
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 6, 2018
I like you can pick up shifts daily you get a text when shifts are available but it is hard to get a full time schedule and you got to be fast to text back because someone else would pick it up and driving to different locations for 3 to 4 hours
Pros
One on one time with client
Cons
Hard to get a full schedule
Its a good job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VADecember 6, 2018
I enjoyed the clients that I worked for. They were very nice people. The job was fairly easy to work especially because I really enjoyed the line of work I was in. Taking care of elderly people is a wonderful job.
the people are not kind there you have to be thick skinned
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 3, 2018
the people who are in management positions and answer the phones takes their day out on you when u call. there is no benefits and will never offer them. they want you to work full time as a agency it is not full time,but the pay stinks and they do not offer benefits.
I like working for them
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MANovember 30, 2018
I like taking good care of elderly people,i enjoyed helping and companion with them,i am very caring and make sure they are happy and comfortable around me.
Great place to work in
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CANovember 29, 2018
Flexible hours. Supervisors and Manager are great with understanding the need to call off. So far I've been having great patitents and a great schedule.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no benefits
Interesting
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Tavares, FLNovember 28, 2018
I enjoyed working here I wish I could’ve took this job with me. The pay was great we got payed every Friday, my client was wonderful, I love him so much, and management was great.
Productive and Caring work environment
In Home Caregiver (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 28, 2018
I started working with Right At Home after my Grandmother passed away. After seeing how much in-home caregivers had helped my Grandparents. I chose Right At Home because I felt they truly care about their clients and employees
Review
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CANovember 26, 2018
My supervisor give me my review to tell me that I'm doing a great job and all my clients love me and I'm doing a wonderful job for the company. But when I ask for a raise she said we not giving raise that to me not right.
Nice company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Granite Falls, NCNovember 15, 2018
Nice company to work for but not enough hours and money. The owners were great to work with and were very supporative of both employee and client. Nice company
Pros
Nice client
Cons
Lack of hourrs
Great to work for
SRNA (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 14, 2018
Right At Home was great to work for. My management was great. The salary was ok. It is a small staffing agency which offered the minimum medical benefits. I only left because the available clients changed resulting in no compatible hours for me.
Could be better
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 14, 2018
During my time it was right after graduation it was not what I expected overall. Nursing books did not prepare me for some of the personalities while attempting to care so a person. Management could be better definitely room to improve.
Slow, boring work environment; inconsoderate bosses; low pay
Caregiver/CNA (Current Employee) –  Hot Springs, ARNovember 13, 2018
I did not work for Right at Home for a very long time because I felt, as soon as I started, that the job is not what they made it out to be. They made promises of wonderful pay, extensive training, and made me believe that the caregivers are just as important to them as the clients-none of which I found to be true. I will give them credit for how they treat the clients though, they are certainly important to the company. However, the caregivers are far from top priority. If you are older or just in a place where you are desiring an easy going job and don't need much income, this job is for you; if you are anyone else I wouldn't recommend this job at all! I felt very taken advantage of and not very prioritized at all. They kinda throw you in the water and wait for you to swim, but make it sound like, when they are interviewing you and in orientation, that they are going to be your life support and that is just not the case. The scheduling is flexible but it is unpredictable and unstable. If you are looking for a steady full time job with regular pay do not work for this company! If you just want a few extra dollars Right at Home may be for you, but Uber would be a better option.
Pros
Optional shifts, caring for those in need
Cons
Inconsiderate bosses/employers, LOW pay rate, instability, slow-paced/boring, no lunch break, no benefits, no vacation pay
great place to work
In home health care nurse (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LANovember 13, 2018
It was a great place to work. The pay could be better, with the driving and situations you may have to deal with. Each patient is different, yet the pay is the same for each patient
Love working for Right at Home
CNA (Current Employee) –  Tavares, FLNovember 12, 2018
I have been providing health care in home for many years. I have worked for every company in town. I started taking hours at Right at Home a few years ago and it has been great. I have seen this company grow like crazy because they have very and I mean very high standards. If you are not a good caregiver go work somewhere else. I love what I do and there is never a lack of work at this place. You are gonna love the owners. They truly care. They will start you off at the base rate but you will move up quick once the probation period is over. I have moved up 2 dollars an hour since I started.
Pros
Pay between clients, mileage, 401k, and all the hours you can work.
Cons
No paid time off.
Low pay
In home care giver (Current Employee) –  Waunakee, WINovember 12, 2018
Low pay, no time off, no contract, no insurance, they will try and schedule you last minute. The positives are they are flexible, understanding, helpful when they can be. Hours vary a lot and most likely what your availability is won't be met with equal hours.
rewards for your availability, showed appreciation for their employees
Assistant Living (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 11, 2018
light house keeping, companionship, activities of daily living, showers, errands, and occasionally escorting client to places or and appointments. I enjoyed my four years of employment with this company.
Pros
understanding, caring team
Cons
moving to flint
Exelent company to work with.
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 11, 2018
Flexible work hrs,keeping staff very busy working,payroll on time with direct deposit,always able to communicate with office staff, administrator very profesional,caring &frendly.
Flexible
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Rome, GANovember 8, 2018
Great with working hours. Helpful with child care and other jobs. Allow you to choose which area that would be great for you to work everyday with clients.
Manager of Client Care (Current Employee) –  North Augusta, SCNovember 7, 2018
I am the Manager of Client Care and supervise >100 employees (CNA's, PCA's, personal caregivers, and office staff). I am responsible for managing schedules for >150 clients.

My position requires excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task, ability to handle stressful situations, ability to adapt to change on a daily basis, excellent interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills.

I am on call 24/7 for scheduling and emergency situations.

I am a people person and enjoy being able to provide compassionate care to individuals. I have a vast knowledge for handling patients with dementia, Alzheimers, and individuals on Hospice.
Need more organization
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Oak parkNovember 5, 2018
They can send people to work with out any information more recognitions indeed of accident move faster .can't text anyone to work if they are not sure if they are going or not..they should have direct deposit for checks.make it more asesable for us .and co worker can along put them to work in different places. .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Right At Home.

Powered by Comparably