Right At Home logo
Right At Home
Happiness rating is 73 out of 100Above average

Right At Home Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,795 reviews

over all the company is a good place to work on.

A typical day at work would be taking care of patients who are not able to take care of themselves. Wash them clean their house, cook a little meal for them. I learned to appreciate life, and to be patient and more caring I learned to manage my time properly since I had couple clients a day. I met different people with different beliefs and it was fun to learn other cultures The hardest part of the job is that you get to see a lot of people who one were able to do for themselves and now they can't do it anymore The most enjoyable part is that I get to be a part of their all being, taking care of them and making sure that they are comfortable.

Pros

not enough hours

Cons

working independently

very friendly environment and the best training...

very friendly environment and the best training... i love working because everybody is nice from the patient transporter to the providers every body is nice.

Worst place to work at

The "Boss" takes advantage of all the employees. Be careful she likes to steal from your check. It's really stressful working there with that type of "Boos" who mistreats people.

Did not have a good experience

This was my first time working as caregiver. I didn't get any training and never got any description of the client I was going to see. When I would ask about a client I was lied to in order to accept the case. I was forced to work even when I had an emergency and was told work comes before my kids. Unbelievable. They also made us pay for our uniforms with their logo and pay for our pay stubs.There is just so much more they did.

Well organized business

The team at Right At Home is great. Very busy days, but your hard work is appreciated. Great perks in the office building (free coffee, special events, food trucks, etc)

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Its a good job

I enjoyed the clients that I worked for. They were very nice people. The job was fairly easy to work especially because I really enjoyed the line of work I was in. Taking care of elderly people is a wonderful job.

Productive and fun place to work for

I like working for this company. Because they keep you busy, and they keep you close to your boundaries, you work when you want to work. They are flexible and very diverse.

Pros

Free gaz

Cons

No 401k

productive

crazy work hours, if a shift is not staff you can't leave work. 8am-7pm sometimes in the office because the after hours oncall will refuse to take. Training is awful!!

Pros

no days off

Cons

great pay

exciting

if you love taking care of people then, you will like working here. depending on who you are dealing with you can get some great family to work with or for and show your hard earned skills by helping that family out.

Pros

great people

Cons

no benefits

I this was always a temporary job for me

Right at home is a good starting place to get Experience and in my case I wanted more time to finish my studies. The do not have benefits for part time workers and the pay is low

Pros

Cons

No benefit

Jobs at Right At Home

See more jobs

Staff

I worked as a CNA. I never had issues with staff or clients. Every one was very friendly. Could call with question and someone would always help me out.

Pros

Flexable hours

Cons

Not enough money

Help Others

Very laid back environment. you can work at your own pace and do not have to feel pressured. The atmosphere is friendly. I enjoyed my tenured there

n/a

I make sure to get to work at least 30 minute before start time . I have a cheek do list to the daily tasks and make sure that everything is done Provided excellent customer service answering phone calls greeting visitors and operational cleaning of the office buildering good atmosphere on work place resolved customers issues. I get along with my co- workers helping each other. and I love the job.

ok company

management needs a lot of help, inconsistent hours, rate of pay ok. flexible work schedule. traveling to different locations.,no training.

N/a

Very flexible schedule once you reach your distanation.The location is difficult to get to. There are not enough hours offered. The pay does't equal the work performed.

Productive and rewarding job

Productive and rewarding job. I learned that their is a great need for healthcare workers. Management works with your schedule. Don't have co-workers, in home healthcare. You meet many people and lots of traveling.

productive

• Assisting patient with daily living and general care • Organize daily activities and events for patients • Manage medical records and doctor appointments • Assisting patient/client to live independently by providing shopping, running errands, doctor appointment, and etc.

Working with the elderly its a wonderful experience.

I Travel to there home or Nursing Facility help them with everyday living.

facade

money - moneymanagement= sees clients/employees as $$ to their goalsthe stress level = unnecessary/unhealthy.greed = the well disguised motivating factor.staff =not treated well / respected.suggestion=there are many jobs like this in the area- look there.why=you deserve it - you will be glad you did.(since the beginning of this office, nothing changes -except the employees - they leave on a regular basis -but the owner's bank account continues to grow)rumors that are true = real.ask other offices = this is not a secret.look past the facade to the facts = you deserve to know

Pros

it's a job creating a cushy lifestyle for the boss.

Cons

list is too long. work here, you will have one of your own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.1K

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Right At Home.
Powered byComparably