Right At Home Employee Reviews

Found 1,667 reviews matching the search See all 1,708 reviews
I did not enjoy working here, i did not get treated the way i should have.
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MIJune 21, 2019
Always had me going in but when I had something to do they seemed to be upset. They have more than enough caregivers but apparently they aren't "good enough". Needing more hours with a company that I don't mind working more. They would work with me somewhat when I had to take care of my dad but then they didn't at times.
Pros
Would call me when they needed help
Cons
Would always complain when i could not come in on my days off
Satisfied
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJune 21, 2019
I worked full time and traveled a lot but wanted nearby jobs. I didn’t like traveling far. I enjoyed the clients and sometimes it got stressful one the job.
High level of tasks
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 19, 2019
This job would be much better if scheduling and compensation improved. Too difficult to make a full schedule without clients being very distant from each other. They're minimizing skill levels to pay lower rate and it's saddening.
Different setting everyday
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDJune 18, 2019
There was a lot of fun times with my clients by taking them paces but they didn't have enough clients that didn't require a CNA for their care needs so with that being said I didn't haven many clients.
Great working atmosphere
Professional Caregiver Assiciate or PCA (Current Employee) –  Saltillo, MSJune 18, 2019
Right at home is a great company to work for especially if you have been out of the work force for few years. Right at home is a well established business and they are willing to help their employees and their clients with any need that may arise.
Horrible
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Lima, OHJune 17, 2019
Lima Ohio has one of the worst Right at Home companies I have ever seen. Do not waste your time. I had money deducted from my paycheck and they refused to explain where the money went. Reported issues with clients and they said it wasn't their problem. 40 hours of video training and they will not pay you for it, must be completed to keep job but on your dime. Low pay with no raises, and they insult you.
Pros
Easy to fit in personal life
Cons
Barely any hours, very rude management, unpaid office work, takes money out of paychexk with no explainations.
productive work place
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 17, 2019
Right at home was a very demanding place of work. You would sometimes have different clients that you would have to go visit on a daily basis. Some clients were total care patients and that alone was very stressful, but the patients were very sweet people to care for.
Great Company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJune 16, 2019
The scheduler was amazing, she made sure you were paid what she offered for each client/case. Made sure you had the hours you needed> When she left, thats when things weren't so great.
Good company
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 14, 2019
I was referred to them by a former employee who highly recommended them. They're always getting new clients so work is always available. They use an app for clocking in so it's easier for them and their employees.
Stay away
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Rockland, MAJune 13, 2019
I would not recommend Right at Home. Is okay if you are looking for a part time job.Never enough hours. No paid sick time. No paid vacations. STAY AWAY!!!
Pros
Working with the clients
Cons
Everything else
great job if you enjoy working with elderly
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 13, 2019
a typical day at work was to go to patients house and help with their daily needs. Patients were great to work with and management was always helpful.
Avoid at all costs!
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Kimberly, WIJune 12, 2019
Horrible management. Only concerned with making money, not about their clients or employees. They tell you the job will be one way to get you sucked in, but that's not the way it actually is. Good luck getting any intelligent information or assistance after hours and on the weekends! Extremely high turnover rate. Not sure about now, but when I worked there, they even rehired undesirable former employees... only concerned with a warm body and a pulse.
Cons
Good
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  St Joseph MichiganJune 11, 2019
Right at home is it good Home Healthcare company to work for the owner is very nice. The staff does a good job at what they're supposed to do. Pay is not good though
This is not a good company to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNJune 11, 2019
This is an excellent job for a college student or retiree who isn't looking for a lot of hours. It is not for someone who is relying on it as their sole source of income.
It was an alright job
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 10, 2019
Just a lot of paperwork and information, company had online tasks but also had to do in and turn in a tasks sheet very difficult to turn in when working a full schedule
Ok place to work
Caregiver/Companion (Current Employee) –  York, PAJune 10, 2019
Hours at the job are always up and down never consistent. One week u can have 40 hours and the next you can have no hours for the whole week... Maybe even 2 weeks with no hours
Terrible place of business.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 10, 2019
Management is terrible. Management never sticks with their plans and is always changing things around. Management treats their caregivers like garbage.
Pros
None.
Relaxing
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJune 8, 2019
Allows you to be able to take care of others and get what you may need to get done such as school work. Allows you to work on your own schedule and what is best for you.
Pros
Relaxing
Cons
Not paid enough
The worst job that I ever had!!!!!
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MSJune 8, 2019
This would be a job I would never suggest to any one....management is poor,you're lied to constantly and you never get paid for the hours you truly work.
Pros
Cons
Sad agency on everything
Not agood work place
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 6, 2019
They don"t pay enough and won"t let let u get a lot of hours.To many people working in office and the are not organized to many( honest mistakes) is what they call it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Right At Home. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Right At Home.

Powered by Comparably