Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews

A good place to work if you can be flexible and flow with constant change.
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDOctober 6, 2018
It is a great place to start as a stepping stone. If you apply yourself and succeed in the beginning, there is ample opportunity for growth. They also offered educational opportunities.
Pros
Great employee support.
Cons
You have to learn to deal with upset patients with no fault of your own or the company.
Great Start but very corporate
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 17, 2018
Righttime is a great place to work. CCM's are nice and personable for the biggest part. My CCM always tries to accommodate my needs, however its really corporate and the employees at the corporate office really don't care about their medical staff. They constantly apply unnecessary new ways to do easy procedures and make the daily clinical duties lengthy. Just makes no sense what they do for the clinical staff but they keep pushing it.
poor
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gambrills, MDSeptember 20, 2018
I did not have any breaks between long shifts, no holidays pay or off, unable to move to another positions inside company,they will not pay for sick days, the call center has no windows I never new when was dark, raining, or snowing it was like working inside a box
Pros
no free nothing
Cons
no sick days
Constatly Changing Environment
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDNovember 29, 2018
My experience at Righttime Medical was very beneficial to my understanding of Urgent Cate Medical Facilities. I utilize what I have learned and continue to build on my skillsets.
review
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJuly 10, 2018
One issue trhat I had at Right Time Medical Care was that the managers were never on the same page. A manager would tell you one thing and your thinking they are on the same page, but when the next manager comes in they change what the previous manager said to their liking.
Pros
three days off
Cons
long hourss
productive
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDDecember 23, 2018
This job was overall a good job for me to know who I was on a higher platform. There was a lot of possibilities for me to give up on life when I entered this field, but i could not.
Ok place to work
General Care Centers Manager (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDNovember 7, 2018
Review provided during the Managers survey. Ok workplace. Salary could be increased for employees. Employees should not be required to work "double shifts".
Just read the cons
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Olney, MDJune 1, 2018
Not my first choice of place to work. The only good thing about this company is that they do pay better than other urgent cares in MD, however the cons out weigh the pay. Patients are the least of their concern more focused on how to get there money.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Terrible management, no breaks, no time for life balance, doesn't really care about employees.
Team spirit is great
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MD 20603August 24, 2018
A very cohesive and supportive environment to work. Great group of people who goes above and beyond to get the job done. A great place for skill building with great resources
Pros
Supportive Team
Cons
Short breaks
The commute is ideal.
Accounts Receivable Specialist/Collections (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDAugust 19, 2018
I arrive for work at b&:30 in the morning and review accounts. I will make calls to collect on outstanding balances. The women I work with are knowledgeable and professional.
Righttime Medical Care believes in taking care of the patients
Communication and Resource Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDMay 16, 2018
Righttime Medical Care provides medical needs to patients from all ages from major injury to common illnesses. You have to be able to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and within timely manner. Be able to provide excellent customers services.
Hard work, no upper management aupport
Physician Assistant-Certified (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDApril 2, 2018
This company treats providers poorly, very poorly. I was hired for full-time and over the six months I endured there, I never had a full-time paycheck. I was attracted by the hourly rate, but what difference does that make if they cut your hours by having you leave early, or worse, call you off two hours before your shift? They expected me to drive 40+ miles to a different site if it struck them they could use me there. They didn't consider quality of life issues for anyone either. Demanded you see each patient, no matter how complicated, in 10 min. I tbink the call center just tells every patient to come for an appointment, sadly even though whose CC is chest pain! It's all about the bottom line for this patient care mill. They should be ashamed. Don't work here, if you care about patients and don't appreciate camera surveillance.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, no respect, camera surveillance
Very Stressful and Management is very Poor
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, Rockville, Olney, Silver SpringFebruary 9, 2018
Company has no regard for your time or personal life. They change schedules like clothes - They cut hours to accommodate themselves without asking. You can go from 16 hours every other weekend?? to 24 hours the same weekend without notice or maybe even cut that time completely. Managers are so worried about their jobs that they do not have any regard for their site employees. It can be very stressful and you are always watched by the 20+ cameras that are at any given location. If they see something that they don't like you can get a phone call (ie..don't lean on the counter). I would not recommend this comany to anyone.
Pros
You get a lot experience in Urgent Care
Cons
Long hours, watched by cameras constantly, bad employee moral
Corporate Confusion
Care Center Manager (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 24, 2018
There is a general disconnect between corporate desires and individual site's needs for support.
- A typical work day involves patient care, payroll, and scheduling.
- The company changes Directors of Operations every year and with that change comes an agenda change.
The manager was unprofessional
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDDecember 27, 2017
the manager used profanity whenever she feels like and comes to work late.
always used her husband or daughter to go home early..
patients complains about everything,
this company do not care if you have a family emergency. they pressed the employee to come to work.
Pros
free tea and coffee
Cons
no break
Poor management
Urgent Care Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 30, 2018
Compensation with this company is not bad however when you don't enjoy or rather dread getting up to go to work - its time to depart. You don't feel respect as a professional.
Part-Time, 24-36hr/week (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 9, 2018
Stressful at times, dislike being watched on camera st all time, no breaks. despite it all staff was great snd had great support. Location was great for me.
Job Advancement
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDJuly 18, 2017
Ability for job advancement, yet management does not assist in employee growth. Management unwilling to provide pay raise unless you advance to new title. Management also is incredibly strict on arriving on time, penalized for clocking in 1 min late even if weather is bad. Also penalized on time missed due to health or school reasons.
Pros
free lunches, job advancement, training
Cons
employee growth, pay advancements, work/life balance
Poor business model
Physician Assistant Urgent Care (Former Employee) –  Waugh Chapel, MDNovember 29, 2017
Pace was very hectic. All about getting patients in and out. Cameras everywhere. You were not allowed to sit to write your charts. Managers had no medical knowledge
Pros
Cons
poor business model
Not a fun place to work, very interesting
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDFebruary 28, 2017
A typical work day is continous phone calls, no 10-15 minutes breaks during a ten hour shift. Only 30 minutes for lunch. No talking to co workers while on the floor, and no cell phones even if you have family emergencies, the company doesnt care. No job security. No union. The good thing about the company is you get to help patients that need your assistance/guidence in getting care urgently. And it makes you feel good at the end of the day knowing you were able to help a child, or elder get help
Pros
work schedule
Cons
No union, short breaks, and do not value their employees