Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews

Leadership needs help
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 19, 2019
The high turnover rate is a result of short sighted leadership. Decisions are made without accounting for the impact on the patient care centers and the staff.
A workplace of high criticism and poor appreciation of employees.
Call Center Rep (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDApril 6, 2019
The work place is highly focused on how the company is portrayed but do not tend to the call center employees. When we are given surveys by the CEO not much changes.
Pros
Occasional donuts
Cons
Critiques before offering assistance to excel.
Avoid the Trap!!! No Work/Life Balance
Care Center Manager/Lead (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDMarch 15, 2019
The company's overall goal is the bottom dollar. You are viewed as a liability to capital growth with this company if you are on their payroll. The only way to remain successful at Righttime is if you are living up to their unethical ways of human resource management, operations management, security management, many HIPPA related violations and working 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM 7 days a week. You have been warned....
Horrible place to work
Welcome Desk Attendant (Current Employee) –  MarylandMarch 8, 2019
I do not recommend Righttime as a place for employment. No lunch breaks even while working 12 hour shift. The hours of operation is horrible. Poor management. Very OVERWHELMING at times. The company as a whole is a joke. They pretend to care about the employees needs, but they really do not.
Pros
Cons
No lunch breaks
Employee
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 8, 2019
Please do not work here. The management makes for a hostile work environment. You have to watch everything they do, including your paychecks. They don't practice good medicine, and could care less about the patients.
Providers are awesome
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDMarch 5, 2019
As an employee, I didn’t care for it. The providers are very good there and it’s awesome to be able to get X-rays done on site and the head trauma center is a perk.
I wouldn't work here again.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Olney, MDMarch 2, 2019
I wouldn't recommend anyone to work here. Poor training, poor upper management skills and poor work environment( clique-ish& backstabbing, & unnecessarily stressful)
Pros
Pay is competitive, benefits package is decent.
Cons
Work environment, Poor Management, Poor structure, Company is money hungry, too many constant changes in policies, clique-ish environment, poor customer service skills, poor work/life balance, employees prove to be more difficult than the patients
Not worth the headache
Call Center Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDFebruary 28, 2019
This place seems like a good idea until you really get behind the doors of the call center. The amount of micromanagement that goes on a s sickening. There is no working relationship between the sites and the call center. Call center employees get blamed for the poor job the site does. The place is disgusting there is mold growing on the ceiling that they will deny but every one starts to have upper respiratory issues after a few weeks but god forbid you are sick because if it you will get written up for not being present for your shift. There are no grace periods or any scheduled breaks other than lunch. If you pause your phone for more than 4 minutes you are hunted down. No positive anything goes on here everyone is Terrified if the manager no one has time to enjoy what they do.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No breaks
I would not recommend
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDFebruary 26, 2019
I would not recommend anyone with medical experience to work here. The hours are terrible, benefits are sub par and the management is a revolving door. This company cares nothing of the employees and the training is on the fly. This is a good first time job to anyone becoming a medical assistant. Oh yeah and there are no lunch breaks.
Pros
Experience and learning new things
Cons
Poor pay, management, training and no breaks
productive
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDDecember 23, 2018
This job was overall a good job for me to know who I was on a higher platform. There was a lot of possibilities for me to give up on life when I entered this field, but i could not.
Constatly Changing Environment
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDNovember 29, 2018
My experience at Righttime Medical was very beneficial to my understanding of Urgent Cate Medical Facilities. I utilize what I have learned and continue to build on my skillsets.
Ok place to work
General Care Centers Manager (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDNovember 7, 2018
Review provided during the Managers survey. Ok workplace. Salary could be increased for employees. Employees should not be required to work "double shifts".
A good place to work if you can be flexible and flow with constant change.
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Pikesville, MDOctober 6, 2018
It is a great place to start as a stepping stone. If you apply yourself and succeed in the beginning, there is ample opportunity for growth. They also offered educational opportunities.
Pros
Great employee support.
Cons
You have to learn to deal with upset patients with no fault of your own or the company.
poor
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gambrills, MDSeptember 20, 2018
I did not have any breaks between long shifts, no holidays pay or off, unable to move to another positions inside company,they will not pay for sick days, the call center has no windows I never new when was dark, raining, or snowing it was like working inside a box
Pros
no free nothing
Cons
no sick days
Team spirit is great
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Waldorf, MD 20603August 24, 2018
A very cohesive and supportive environment to work. Great group of people who goes above and beyond to get the job done. A great place for skill building with great resources
Pros
Supportive Team
Cons
Short breaks
The commute is ideal.
Accounts Receivable Specialist/Collections (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDAugust 19, 2018
I arrive for work at b&:30 in the morning and review accounts. I will make calls to collect on outstanding balances. The women I work with are knowledgeable and professional.
Great Start but very corporate
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 17, 2018
Righttime is a great place to work. CCM's are nice and personable for the biggest part. My CCM always tries to accommodate my needs, however its really corporate and the employees at the corporate office really don't care about their medical staff. They constantly apply unnecessary new ways to do easy procedures and make the daily clinical duties lengthy. Just makes no sense what they do for the clinical staff but they keep pushing it.
review
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJuly 10, 2018
One issue trhat I had at Right Time Medical Care was that the managers were never on the same page. A manager would tell you one thing and your thinking they are on the same page, but when the next manager comes in they change what the previous manager said to their liking.
Pros
three days off
Cons
long hourss
Just read the cons
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Olney, MDJune 1, 2018
Not my first choice of place to work. The only good thing about this company is that they do pay better than other urgent cares in MD, however the cons out weigh the pay. Patients are the least of their concern more focused on how to get there money.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
Terrible management, no breaks, no time for life balance, doesn't really care about employees.
Righttime Medical Care believes in taking care of the patients
Communication and Resource Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDMay 16, 2018
Righttime Medical Care provides medical needs to patients from all ages from major injury to common illnesses. You have to be able to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and within timely manner. Be able to provide excellent customers services.