Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews in Annapolis, MD

2.4Job Security & Advancement
N/a
Patient Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJanuary 20, 2017
Welcoming and friendly place to work, the business was privately owned, company was built on integrity and i really enjoyed my time there
Fast-Paced, Upbeat work environment.
Welcome Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDSeptember 29, 2014
Each day at work, I greet patients and input their information quickly and accurately into our system before I show the patients to their exam room. I also communicate with the clinical staff throughout the day to ensure patient satisfaction, I fill prescriptions for patients, ensure the exam rooms are clean before and after use, check patients out when they are finished and collect payment, ensure that the money matches the receipts, answer phone calls, transfer calls to the correct office, fax/scan/copy important documents, and file important documents as well.
I have gained valuable experience at Righttime such as simply working in a medical environment and gaining even more knowledge of insurance information and medical terminology.
My direct supervisors/managers are absolutely fantastic! They work very hard and ensure that everyone is taken care of to the best of their abilities, patients and employees.
The hardest part of my job would probably be the hours really because the company is opened 365 days a year from 7:00 in the morning to midnight, it can be very tiring.
The most enjoyable part of my job is definitely helping people. Helping people and seeing them smile is something which motivates me to keep working hard and going out of my way to do good for others.
Fun work place with great coworkers and patients.
Welcome Desk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJuly 15, 2014
A typical work day at Righttime Medical Care would be interacting with patients and coworkers. Having fun but in a professional manner. Learning new tasks everyday.
Fast paced but stressful work environment.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDOctober 22, 2012
My typical day would include vitaling patients, documentation on patient charts, running labs as needed for patients, administering nebulizer treatments, and assisting with any/all emergencies and surgical procedures. I have learned a great deal from this companyf and I am very thankful for this. My co-workers for the most part are amazing. They make the place worth working at. The management is a little rough. This is a very micro managed organization with not a lot of appreciation for the employees. I would have to say, the management is what makes this a stressful place of employment and is the reason I am seeking. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the appreciation that the patients have for you and how thankful they are for all of your help. My co-workers are amazing people with great personalities. I am a very hard working, energetic, and personable and I find a lot of pleasure in helping other people.
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
very short and sometimes no breaks, working late hours, weekend, and holidays