Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews in Crofton, MD

Not worth the headache
Call Center Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDFebruary 28, 2019
This place seems like a good idea until you really get behind the doors of the call center. The amount of micromanagement that goes on a s sickening. There is no working relationship between the sites and the call center. Call center employees get blamed for the poor job the site does. The place is disgusting there is mold growing on the ceiling that they will deny but every one starts to have upper respiratory issues after a few weeks but god forbid you are sick because if it you will get written up for not being present for your shift. There are no grace periods or any scheduled breaks other than lunch. If you pause your phone for more than 4 minutes you are hunted down. No positive anything goes on here everyone is Terrified if the manager no one has time to enjoy what they do.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No breaks
productive
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDDecember 23, 2018
This job was overall a good job for me to know who I was on a higher platform. There was a lot of possibilities for me to give up on life when I entered this field, but i could not.
Ok place to work
General Care Centers Manager (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDNovember 7, 2018
Review provided during the Managers survey. Ok workplace. Salary could be increased for employees. Employees should not be required to work "double shifts".
The commute is ideal.
Accounts Receivable Specialist/Collections (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDAugust 19, 2018
I arrive for work at b&:30 in the morning and review accounts. I will make calls to collect on outstanding balances. The women I work with are knowledgeable and professional.
Righttime Medical Care believes in taking care of the patients
Communication and Resource Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDMay 16, 2018
Righttime Medical Care provides medical needs to patients from all ages from major injury to common illnesses. You have to be able to handle multiple tasks with accuracy and within timely manner. Be able to provide excellent customers services.
Job Advancement
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDJuly 18, 2017
Ability for job advancement, yet management does not assist in employee growth. Management unwilling to provide pay raise unless you advance to new title. Management also is incredibly strict on arriving on time, penalized for clocking in 1 min late even if weather is bad. Also penalized on time missed due to health or school reasons.
Pros
free lunches, job advancement, training
Cons
employee growth, pay advancements, work/life balance
Not a fun place to work, very interesting
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDFebruary 28, 2017
A typical work day is continous phone calls, no 10-15 minutes breaks during a ten hour shift. Only 30 minutes for lunch. No talking to co workers while on the floor, and no cell phones even if you have family emergencies, the company doesnt care. No job security. No union. The good thing about the company is you get to help patients that need your assistance/guidence in getting care urgently. And it makes you feel good at the end of the day knowing you were able to help a child, or elder get help
Pros
work schedule
Cons
No union, short breaks, and do not value their employees
Great experiences
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDFebruary 8, 2017
I truly enjoyed getting to work with a wide variety of patients. In addition, I had the opportunity to develop my nursing skills through many mediums including laceration repair, x-rays and concussion care.
The typical day at Right time Medical care was grinding, it had its challenges but it has its successes also.
Provider Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDJanuary 16, 2017
The typical day at Right time Medical care was grinding, it had its challenges but it has its successes too.I learned a great deal with regard to Talent Acquisition trends and how to expedite to receive a better outcome.
Very Professional
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDAugust 24, 2016
I enjoy my coworkers, the managers, the entire company. It's nothing bad about helping out patients that are sick to make them all better, and leave them smiling.
No job security
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  crofton, mdApril 6, 2015
Screening and sourcing potenetial clients.
Friendly co workers. Job security was always in the back of everones mind each day.
Pros
free corporate lunch once a month
Cons
expensive heatlhcare. No job security
Talent Coordinator Assistant (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDJanuary 30, 2015
A typical day at work is to screen potential candidates via SmartSearch system and other job boards. I also perform Phone interviews, group interviews and one on one interviews with possible candidates.

With this position, it's given me a chance to get my foot in the door with HR. Human Resources has always been a field that I have been drawn too, but has been very difficult to break into. I love my manager and co workers. Everyone is a joy to be around. I appreciate that they include me in their office activities.

The hardest part of the job would be rejecting the candidates that do not fit the position. I would say that the most enjoyable part has been the hands on learning in this field. Especially because I just began school for HR Management, so it definitely gives me the training that I need.
Cons
Budget cuts, Health benefits
Not a good work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDAugust 20, 2014
This company would be a better place to work if the company worked as a team and treated all of its employees, including the physicians, as well as the community they care for.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
Horrible management and ownership
Righttime Medical Care
CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Crofton, MDFebruary 19, 2014
Great place to work with great people. The opportunity for growth is definitely available.