Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews in Pasadena, MD

review
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJuly 10, 2018
One issue trhat I had at Right Time Medical Care was that the managers were never on the same page. A manager would tell you one thing and your thinking they are on the same page, but when the next manager comes in they change what the previous manager said to their liking.
Pros
three days off
Cons
long hourss
Hard work, no upper management aupport
Physician Assistant-Certified (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, MDApril 2, 2018
This company treats providers poorly, very poorly. I was hired for full-time and over the six months I endured there, I never had a full-time paycheck. I was attracted by the hourly rate, but what difference does that make if they cut your hours by having you leave early, or worse, call you off two hours before your shift? They expected me to drive 40+ miles to a different site if it struck them they could use me there. They didn't consider quality of life issues for anyone either. Demanded you see each patient, no matter how complicated, in 10 min. I tbink the call center just tells every patient to come for an appointment, sadly even though whose CC is chest pain! It's all about the bottom line for this patient care mill. They should be ashamed. Don't work here, if you care about patients and don't appreciate camera surveillance.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, no respect, camera surveillance
learning environment
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDOctober 1, 2016
• Triage- Obtain vital signs
• Prepared suture strays
• Assisted with head traumas
• ER Transfers
• Scanning of documents and maintaining health records.
• Vision screening
• Autoclave maintenance
• EKG
• Office supply maintenance and inventory
• Traveled to assist with other sites needing coverage
• Phlebotomy
• Set X-rays and splints
• Emotional support in emergency situations (Suicidal, psych, etc.)
• Triaged phone calls and pharmacy calls
• Open and close facility ensuring all equipment is up to date and ready for use
• Physicals
• Set up appointments with specialist.
• Ran Labs UA’s, Glucose, HCG, Strep, etc.
Busy place to work
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDMay 21, 2016
Busy environment to work. Must be outgoing and comfortable with seeing large volume of patients. Must have a strong desire to learn.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
This is not the job for you
Welcome Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDSeptember 19, 2015
This company has no room for giving you a raise or advancement when that is due. If you work as a welcome desk, you may work 10+ hour shifts without a break, or being able to sit down.
Busy
WELCOME DESK REP (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJune 30, 2014
A typical day at work is checking patients in and out of the center to be seen by a provider. I've learned since being employed by this company how to fill prescriptions for patients in a timely matter. Management is very unorganized at this company, which can sometimes make things follow very uneven. My co-workers are very fun to work with and very helpful at all times, we do a lot of team work to get the job done very fast. The hardest part about my job is the standing for 10 to 12 hours a day. It sometimes can take a toll on my body. The most enjoyable part of my job is to make sure the patients are happy at the end of the visit and wanting to come back again.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no breaks, standing
Great concept poor company
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJune 12, 2014
This company is not about its employees or its patients but about its the financial value of each patient. In a typical day we see about 100 patients with 2 providers and the owner wants you spending no more than 10 minutes with each patient.The providers are actually timed on each patient. Poor management is understatment, poor employee appreciation and advancement is frowned upon, The only positive thing about this job is the personal relationships I made with my co-workers and the patients we get to treat.

I literally feel like I am working in a thrid world country factory because we work 10 or more hours a day and are not guranteed a lunch, we are not allowed to sit down and we are not allowed to lean. We have over 60 cameras that follow our every move.

The management with this company is to much about controlling every aspect than it is about trusting its employees to do their job.