Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews in Rockville, MD

2.4Job Security & Advancement
Nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 9, 2019
A typical day at work involves triaging patients, ordering and performing in-house labs, medication administration, assisting clinicians with performing procedures, splinting, wound care, giving nebulization treatments and caring for patients individually. You need to be able to think critically and enjoy working with people across the life span. For example, if you don’t like working with children, then this isn’t for you. I really like the people l work with and management is honest and transparent, which I appreciate. They expect a lot from you and I like that because I have a strong work ethic. The hardest part of the job can be long work hours, but I have a high level of job satisfaction working here. For example, there are always enough supplies to do my job properly. The pay is fairly decent. Overall, I like working for this company. Tuition reimbursement is not great, but better than nothing. 401 K match is offered. Incentives and bonuses are minimal, but do exist.
Pros
Pleasant work atmosphere
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Employee
Physician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 8, 2019
Please do not work here. The management makes for a hostile work environment. You have to watch everything they do, including your paychecks. They don't practice good medicine, and could care less about the patients.
Great Start but very corporate
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 17, 2018
Righttime is a great place to work. CCM's are nice and personable for the biggest part. My CCM always tries to accommodate my needs, however its really corporate and the employees at the corporate office really don't care about their medical staff. They constantly apply unnecessary new ways to do easy procedures and make the daily clinical duties lengthy. Just makes no sense what they do for the clinical staff but they keep pushing it.
Part-Time, 24-36hr/week (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 9, 2018
Stressful at times, dislike being watched on camera st all time, no breaks. despite it all staff was great snd had great support. Location was great for me.
Very productive workplace and excellent patient care
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDDecember 19, 2012
A typical day would start out slow, then it would eventually the number of patients seen will pick up throughout the course of the day. While working at this job, i have learned the importance of prioritizing patient care and distinguishing who is really in need of it. My co-workers were okay, but it was obvious they didn't want to be there. In fact, the hardest part of my job was dealing with my co workers and their attitudes. However, the most enjoyable thing i loved was putting a smile on a patients face and confirm to them that everything is going to be okay.
Pros
free lunches, getting off early
Cons
short breaks, getting off extremely late