Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent

2.4Job Security & Advancement
Productive and fun place to work
Welcome Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Gambrills, MDMarch 14, 2015
A typical day working at Right time medical care, was exciting , working in a healthcare facility is exciting overall. You never know what crisis you would be dealing with ,especially because of the fact that it is an urgent care center. My co workers were all professional and friendly as was I, we took our jobs very seriously. Management were very stern and professional as well. I honestly didn't find anything hard about this job , because if the fact that not only was it medical based , it was also customer service based and i love conversing with different people.
Not the worst, but certainly not the best!
Welcome Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDDecember 5, 2014
Just to give you a general idea, this company has a turnover rate of over 70%! What I dislike the most about this company is the micromanagement and the staffing issues, not to mention that they want you to stand at that one spot for your entire 8.5-10 hr shift with no scheduled breaks. My coworkers are awesome and very friendly, but there is almost never enough staff! Consequently, your vacation/days off requests are almost never approved and the workload you get for the amount of money you get paid is hardly worth it. The employees have a 2-week template schedule, so you don't work the same days each week. It's very inconvenient for students or people who would like to have two jobs. The owner of this company is very hardheaded. He fires everyone who tries to tell him how to change things in order to improve the employees' working environment. On the positive side, I have learned a lot since I have been here.
Pros
Free coffee, tea
Cons
High cost health insurance, Micromanagement, Standing in one spot all day.
Fast-Paced, Upbeat work environment.
Welcome Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDSeptember 29, 2014
Each day at work, I greet patients and input their information quickly and accurately into our system before I show the patients to their exam room. I also communicate with the clinical staff throughout the day to ensure patient satisfaction, I fill prescriptions for patients, ensure the exam rooms are clean before and after use, check patients out when they are finished and collect payment, ensure that the money matches the receipts, answer phone calls, transfer calls to the correct office, fax/scan/copy important documents, and file important documents as well.
I have gained valuable experience at Righttime such as simply working in a medical environment and gaining even more knowledge of insurance information and medical terminology.
My direct supervisors/managers are absolutely fantastic! They work very hard and ensure that everyone is taken care of to the best of their abilities, patients and employees.
The hardest part of my job would probably be the hours really because the company is opened 365 days a year from 7:00 in the morning to midnight, it can be very tiring.
The most enjoyable part of my job is definitely helping people. Helping people and seeing them smile is something which motivates me to keep working hard and going out of my way to do good for others.
Busy
WELCOME DESK REP (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJune 30, 2014
A typical day at work is checking patients in and out of the center to be seen by a provider. I've learned since being employed by this company how to fill prescriptions for patients in a timely matter. Management is very unorganized at this company, which can sometimes make things follow very uneven. My co-workers are very fun to work with and very helpful at all times, we do a lot of team work to get the job done very fast. The hardest part about my job is the standing for 10 to 12 hours a day. It sometimes can take a toll on my body. The most enjoyable part of my job is to make sure the patients are happy at the end of the visit and wanting to come back again.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no breaks, standing