Righttime Medical Care Employee Review

View all Righttime Medical Care reviews

productive
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Crofton, MDDecember 23, 2018
This job was overall a good job for me to know who I was on a higher platform. There was a lot of possibilities for me to give up on life when I entered this field, but i could not.

Other Righttime Medical Care Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 9, 2019
A typical day at work involves triaging patients, ordering and performing in-house labs, medication administration, assisting clinicians with performing procedures, splinting, wound care, giving nebulization treatments and caring for patients individually. You need to be able to think critically and enjoy working with people across the life span. For example, if you don’t like working with children, then this isn’t for you. I really like the people l work with and management is honest and transparent, which I appreciate. They expect a lot from you and I like that because I have a strong work ethic. The hardest part of the job can be long work hours, but I have a high level of job satisfaction working here. For example, there are always enough supplies to do my job properly. The pay is fairly decent. Overall, I like working for this company. Tuition reimbursement is not great, but better than nothing. 401 K match is offered. Incentives and bonuses are minimal, but do exist.
Pros
Pleasant work atmosphere
Cons
Long hours on your feet
Leadership needs help
Full Time Employee (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 19, 2019
The high turnover rate is a result of short sighted leadership. Decisions are made without accounting for the impact on the patient care centers and the staff.